Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
They might be on the hurry up because more and more people are catching on as to why Pfizer wanted to keep under wraps for the next 70 years. Naturally, the Beeb, nor ITV et al find it newsworthy.

Today's Pfizer document dump reveals ever more grim data. It is painfully obvious why they attempted to leverage the captured FDA to hide this all

'Pfizer was forced to release an additional 80,000 pages today. There is further proof that Pfizer knew their DEATHVAX™ caused “Fatal 1223”, “Blood and lymphatic system disorders”, harmed fetuses of pregnant women, and that their gene therapy was never 95% effective, but, rather, has a “12% efficacy rate." Of course, that 12% efficacy is 100% false, and this unsafe gene therapy is only effective as a slow kill eugenics depopulation drug.' More Pfizer documents to view: https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.sub...mp-reveals?s=r
I don't want to be a sheep and blindly follow everything I read. With that in mind, can you post the link so we can see the source material for ourselves, please?

Not sure we can trust someone who isn't even the smartest guy in the world, especially as he is the only person I could find to have posted this online (other free thinkers have linked to his website though).

Many thanks.