+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Her death was and continues to be covered up. I included it to demonstrate so, and also to highlight the total bunk fact checkers pass off as facts to the bone idle who can't be bothered to do any research.

As well as being the first health worker in the US to be Covid vaccinated, she was among the first of all US citizens. Since then, according to their VAERS data, their equivalent of Britain's Yellow Card reporting, 26 thousand other Yanks have died from the needle. An eye-popping number considering they were promoted as 'safe and effective'.
    Let's say, for the sake of this, that the vaccine killed her. Since then, billions and billions of people have been vaccinated. I doubt any medical procedure has ever been given to so many people in such a small period of time. Even if only 1% of people were killed by the vaccine, that would be 40 million people and, as much as you live in a delusional world, surely even you accept that this could not be covered up.

As it is, your piece of scaremongering is out of date. The latest silly figure doing the rounds is 150,000 Americans to have died at the vaccines hands, not an eyepopping mere 26,000.

It's so sad that I am doing your work for you. You used to be a lot sharper than this. Even the plandemic one, as funny as I found it, was at least creative.

150,000 to have died at the vaccine hands ? really

here's the latest VAERS report

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    150,000 to have died at the vaccine hands ? really

here's the latest VAERS report

https://openvaers.com/covid-data
    150,000 courtesy of Organ's favourite source, the Daily Expose

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/09/22/ov...es-in-the-usa/

Are you suggesting that the Expose is giving us incorrect information? Be careful how you answer that, moz!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    150,000 courtesy of Organ's favourite source, the Daily Expose

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/09/22/ov...es-in-the-usa/

Are you suggesting that the Expose is giving us incorrect information? Be careful how you answer that, moz!
    for a solitary moment thought you got your figures from one of those dominion machines

Let's say, for the sake of this, that the vaccine killed her. Since then, billions and billions of people have been vaccinated. I doubt any medical procedure has ever been given to so many people in such a small period of time. Even if only 1% of people were killed by the vaccine, that would be 40 million people and, as much as you live in a delusional world, surely even you accept that this could not be covered up.

As it is, your piece of scaremongering is out of date. The latest silly figure doing the rounds is 150,000 Americans to have died at the vaccines hands, not an eyepopping mere 26,000.

It's so sad that I am doing your work for you. You used to be a lot sharper than this. Even the plandemic one, as funny as I found it, was at least creative.
    Are you pulling my leg here? In your prior comment you described the deliberate death protocol used in care homes, done purely to boost both the excess mortality rate and to tag them all as Covid deaths and all with a view to scare people into volunteering for a needle manufactured by those proven fraudsters at Pfizer, as a 'debacle' (rather than democide)... as if they were all unfortunate errors.

As for the US numbers, and UK too, it's estimated between 1 and 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are actually reported, so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Official data currently show 6.2 million have died worldwide with (not of) Covid-19. 7.8 million would equal one-tenth of one percent of the earth's population. Anyone who's not completely bonkers will know that the alleged virus was deliberately hyped to the max. Over two years in it has a mortality rate of less than 1 per 1,000 per year. Meanwhile, during that span the globe's population has increased by circa 190 million people.

A billion, or 15%, has been added to the total during the the past 12 years.

Are you pulling my leg here? In your prior comment you described the deliberate death protocol used in care homes, done purely to boost both the excess mortality rate and to tag them all as Covid deaths and all with a view to scare people into volunteering for a needle manufactured by those proven fraudsters at Pfizer, as a 'debacle' (rather than democide)... as if they were all unfortunate errors.

As for the US numbers, and UK too, it's estimated between 1 and 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are actually reported, so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Official data currently show 6.2 million have died worldwide with (not of) Covid-19. 7.8 million would equal one-tenth of one percent of the earth's population. Anyone who's not completely bonkers will know that the alleged virus was deliberately hyped to the max. Over two years in it has a mortality rate of less than 1 per 1,000 per year. Meanwhile, during that span the globe's population has increased by circa 190 million people.

Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!

It is known.jpg

Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!
    I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?

Technology has overtaken humans. It could be used to augment society. Instead, everything points towards nefarious people plotting to increase their dominance.

Regarding the The 2021-22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner The Great Reset, are global digital ID's, social credit scores, facial recognition surveillance, and 24 hour digital tracking still a conspiracy theory in Europe?

I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?
    Come on now, does that really sound like the kind of thing I'd post? I'm sure you can find the post though. It would have been within the last two years so if it really happened then you can easily link it.

Back from changing the subject, based on your own maths Organ:

You say 1 in 1,000 people die from Covid - it's only that low because of the vaccine, but let's take the number.

And you also say that 150,000 Americans (which is already five times higher than your original post) have died from the vaccine. 219 million Americans have taken the vaccine, so that gives it a death rate of.... much less than 1 in 1,000.

So just based on what you've said this morning, the covid death rate is so tiny that it's not worth worrying about BUT the vaccine death rate, despite being much tinier, is a matter of huge concern!

You can see why some might call this a car crash performance, can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Regarding the The 2021-22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner The Great Reset, are global digital ID's, social credit scores, facial recognition surveillance, and 24 hour digital tracking still a conspiracy theory in Europe?
    There was me thinking that you were busily trawling your extensive source material for

a) The people still in power who protected Jimmy Savile;
    b) Details of all the posts that anyone on CCMB had made in support of Hunter Biden and
    c) The proof that the killer virus/hoax (delete as appropriate) started in a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan ..

But no, just compiling some meaningless stream of consciousness as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There was me thinking that you were busily trawling your extensive source material for

a) The people still in power who protected Jimmy Savile;
    b) Details of all the posts that anyone on CCMB had made in support of Hunter Biden and
    c) The proof that the killer virus/hoax (delete as appropriate) started in a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan ..

But no, just compiling some meaningless stream of consciousness as usual.
    More misdirection as per usual.

This is your big moment Cyril, a last chance at redemption after your recent catastrophic performances. So I think we need to measure your progress, is the great reset really a conspiracy theory, or have you screwed up yet again?

More misdirection as per usual.

This is your big moment Cyril, a last chance at redemption after your recent catastrophic performances. So I think we need to measure your progress, is the great reset really a conspiracy theory, or have you screwed up yet again?
    With every post that you don't address the things you pronounce the more pathetic you look. We know this never goes anywhere because you can't admit to yourself what is transparent to others, you're not as clever as you think!

With every post that you don't address the things you pronounce the more pathetic you look. We know this never goes anywhere because you can't admit to yourself what is transparent to others, you're not as clever as you think!
    We still need answers Cyril, the futures of our children and grandchildren depend on it. Can you state categorically that there is no such thing as the great reset?

We still need answers Cyril, the futures of our children and grandchildren depend on it. Can you state categorically that there is no such thing as the great reset?
    Categorically and for the avoidance of doubt it is a figment of your cluttered mind, warped by slavish adherence to ridiculous websites making you think you have special gifts when you have nothing of the sort.

Now please post the source documents or proof for the Jimmy Saville, Hunter Biden, Wuhan lab stuff that demonstrates the level of your cleverness once and for all!

Categorically and for the avoidance of doubt it is a figment of your cluttered mind, warped by slavish adherence to ridiculous websites making you think you have special gifts when you have nothing of the sort.

Now please post the source documents or proof for the Jimmy Saville, Hunter Biden, Wuhan lab stuff that demonstrates the level of your cleverness once and for all!
    I think you are in the wrong thread mate, this one is about the great reset that you say doesn't exist.

I think you are in the wrong thread mate, this one is about the great reset that you say doesn't exist.
    Don't know which one you are referencing. Anyway. If you could set out what the Great Reset is in your mind, what and when it will deliver when you post the other three things that would be great.

^^^ Cut the BS Cyril, and just explain why you have been steering people away from the WIV since day one. You ridiculed anyone who mentioned it and then made fun of their theories, even though the WIV has been the elephant in the room since the very beginning. But just like your previous failures we got there in the end, and now we are left to face the profound consequences of yet another coverup by the usual suspects.
    Any update on the source material on this?

Don't know which one you are referencing. Anyway. If you could set out what the Great Reset is in your mind, what and when it will deliver when you post the other three things that would be great.
    If you don't know what it is, why did you say it doesn't exist? You even awarded it the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or, which looks like a conclusive statement to me.

If you don't know what it is, why did you say it doesn't exist? You even awarded it the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or, which looks like a conclusive statement to me.
    Jeez I can see why that MIT Professor was so impressed when you see arguments like this.

A bunch of comfortable capitalists have an annual conference, two years ago and give it a theme called The Great Reset. Conspiracists dub it the latest grand plan for world domination.

But, for some unexplained reason those open minded people who are drawn towards this shit like moths to a flame say narry a word about it on this board until two years later. That's how clued up they are.

You might want to look back at previous winners of the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or and wonder why I chose this conclusive statement:

2018/19 Storm Brewing in Washington DC
    2019/20 Plandemic
    2020/21 The Big Steal.

I didn't think any of those existed, or even the 1867 winner, the tooth fairy, it didn't stop me ridiculing anyone who thought they did though!

Now about that source material.

Jeez I can see why that MIT Professor was so impressed when you see arguments like this.

A bunch of comfortable capitalists have an annual conference, two years ago and give it a theme called The Great Reset. Conspiracists dub it the latest grand plan for world domination.

But, for some unexplained reason those open minded people who are drawn towards this shit like moths to a flame say narry a word about it on this board until two years later. That's how clued up they are.

You might want to look back at previous winners of the Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or and wonder why I chose this conclusive statement:

2018/19 Storm Brewing in Washington DC
    2019/20 Plandemic
    2020/21 The Big Steal.

I didn't think any of those existed, or even the 1867 winner, the tooth fairy, it didn't stop me ridiculing anyone who thought they did though!

Now about that source material.
    May I suggest that you have a lie down in a darkened room for a couple of hours, as you don't seem to be your usual self.

Bump

Does anybody besides Cyril want to share their thoughts about why the Great Reset is a huge conspiracy theory?

The great reset is real. I used to use it on my Nintendo 64 in the 90s.