+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    REUTERS FACT CHECK

Six Women Accuse Donald Trump of Grabbing Their Steering Wheel

Former President Donald Trump attempted to grab the steering wheel of their vehicles and lunged toward them when he was informed that he would not be taken to their home.

VERDICT

True.
    You seem to be defending Trump in a few threads. Is he not part of the WEF Globalist Great Reset 2022 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy?

REUTERS FACT CHECK

Six Women Accuse Donald Trump of Grabbing Their Steering Wheel

Former President Donald Trump attempted to grab the steering wheel of their vehicles and lunged toward them when he was informed that he would not be taken to their home.

VERDICT

True.
    You posted a fake fact check to prove the point that Reuters Fact Check shouldn't be trusted. Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You seem to be defending Trump in a few threads. Is he not part of the WEF Globalist Great Reset 2022 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy?
    It's just the Idiot Savant's way of seeking to discredit the totality of the damning testimony against Trump and Meadows by focusing on one element. He did the same when Roy Moore was being accused of paedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's just the Idiot Savant's way of seeking to discredit the totality of the damning testimony against Trump and Meadows by focusing on one element. He did the same when Roy Moore was being accused of paedophilia.
    It seemed bizarre for him to be critical of Boris Johnson and other world leaders yet defend Donald Trump (who has the be the biggest "globalist" of the lot) in a couple of threads.

I haven't got a response from him despite asking 3 times if Trump is a WEF baddie.

I can't wrap my head around it.

Don't forget Kavanaugh! Nancy Pelosi calls it the 'wrap-up smear'.

It seemed bizarre for him to be critical of Boris Johnson and other world leaders yet defend Donald Trump (who has the be the biggest "globalist" of the lot) in a couple of threads.

I haven't got a response from him despite asking 3 times if Trump is a WEF baddie.

I can't wrap my head around it.
    This might help.....or at least give an insight into what hero worship looks like.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nt-Trump-Davos

This might help.....or at least give an insight into what hero worship looks like.

I'm even more confused now.

He's literally posted a video of Trump speaking at the WEF and praising him. I thought Schwab and the WEF were the devil?

He has also hinted at being a Brexit supporter in that thread but I notice that he has been critical of it in threads about Boris Johnson recently.

"Yep, the TDS Crew will be along shortly to say the American economy is going down the tubes, and the same thing will happen post-Brexit too".

I'm not sure who or what the 'TDS Crew' are but I think I can hazard a guess.

It helps a lot to reinforce what a freak you are, as you mistakenly believe the entire world evolves around what is going on inside your head. Big mistake!

I'm even more confused now.

He's literally posted a video of Trump speaking at the WEF and praising him. I thought Schwab and the WEF were the devil?

He has also hinted at being a Brexit supporter in that thread but I notice that he has been critical of it in threads about Boris Johnson recently.

"Yep, the TDS Crew will be along shortly to say the American economy is going down the tubes, and the same thing will happen post-Brexit too".

I'm not sure who or what the 'TDS Crew' are but I think I can hazard a guess.
    It's perfectly simple. In 2020, the enemy was and always has been Soros. Now it's 2022, and the enemy is and always has been WEF and Schwab.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's perfectly simple. In 2020, the enemy was and always has been Soros. Now it's 2022, and the enemy is and always has been WEF and Schwab.
    Ahh, clear as day now. Got it. Thank you

Ahh, clear as day now. Got it. Thank you
    Oh for those days when the Open Society Foundation was ruling the world again!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...7-George-Soros

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Could you point out the differences, as I thought they have the same objectives?

Oh for those days when the Open Society Foundation was ruling the world again!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...7-George-Soros
    I never knew you were a big fan of his? So along with Biden and Schwab, who else do you greatly admire?

I never knew you were a big fan of his? So along with Biden and Schwab, who else do you greatly admire?
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written. If you can find anything I've posted that shows I'm a big fan of Biden and Schwab happy to have you do your worst. In the mean time I'm happy to play your back catalogue.

To answer your question though, I greatly admire Ethan Ampadu, though I can see he is work in progress and has flaws in his game.

We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written. If you can find anything I've posted that shows I'm a big fan of Biden and Schwab happy to have you do your worst. In the mean time I'm happy to play your back catalogue.
    You point to a video where a president is talking about a booming economy, record job numbers, energy independence, and a plentiful supply of food as though it is a bad thing? And then you support a president who has absolutely F'ed up all those things. Well done Cyril, only you could act in such a bizarre way.

You point to a video where a president is talking about a booming economy, record job numbers, energy independence, and a plentiful supply of food as though it is a bad thing? And then you support a president who has absolutely F'ed up all those things. Well done Cyril, only you could act in such a bizarre way.
    Thought so...... still projecting. There must come a point when this will become obvious even to you.......but it will not be this day!

Thought so...... still projecting. There must come a point when this will become obvious even to you.......but it will not be this day!
    If anyone is projecting it's you, and it's obvious where you stand on this issue.

If anyone is projecting it's you, and it's obvious where you stand on this issue.
    Is there someone close or former contact who you could reach out to and contact to help, ex-Pro football coaches, fashion models, MIT Professors....anybody really!

Is there someone close or former contact who you could reach out to and contact to help, ex-Pro football coaches, fashion models, MIT Professors....anybody really!
    Not required in my case, but you certainly may want to seek professional help!

Here's where I stand.

WEF Biden Soros = Bad/Evil

Globalist Donald Trump (with numerous multi-national business interests) who was a brilliant and powerful speaker at WEF in Davos = Good.

I think we're on the same side here Wales Bales but you keep ignoring my attempts to get the bigger picture from you.

It doesn't matter if Trump is a globalist because we can choose to ignore the evidence of that fact if it doesn't suit our argument/agenda

Here's where I stand.

Globalist Donald Trump (with numerous multi-national business interests) who was a brilliant and powerful speaker at WEF in Davos = Good.

I think we're on the same side here Wales Bales but you keep ignoring my attempts to get the bigger picture from you.

It doesn't matter if Trump is a globalist because we can choose to ignore the evidence of that fact if it doesn't suit our argument/agenda
    Look, if you want to know who the anti-globalists are or were its helpfully set out here.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nti-globalists

Here's where I stand.

I've always been on the fence regarding Trump, it's common knowledge around here.

Look, if you want to know who the anti-globalists are or were its helpfully set out here.

You reckon every nation is onboard with your build back better wet dream? It wasn't obvious when Trump was in office, so who are the runners and riders?

You reckon every nation is onboard with your build back better wet dream?
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written.

He's anti-EU again in that thread too. What's going on Wales Bales?!