+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I've always been on the fence regarding Trump, it's common knowledge around here.
    No, it’s common knowledge that you say you’ve always been on the fence regarding Trump. So, having not got an answer three times to the simple question I’ve asked you, I’ll try a different tack, is Trump one of those we should not be rising up against?

I've always been on the fence regarding Trump, it's common knowledge around here.
    It doesn't even appear to be common knowledge to you.

Might I advise that your brain communicate the Trump fence-sitting to your fingers before they post their one-sided opinions and defence of him in future

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written.
    So you don't have any original thoughts, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, it’s common knowledge that you say you’ve always been on the fence regarding Trump. So, having not got an answer three times to the simple question I’ve asked you, I’ll try a different tack, is Trump one of those we should not be rising up against?
    That's one for you to work out, I won't even be here.

So you don't have any original thoughts, thanks for clearing that up.
    It was easier than saying I have never uttered anything about build back better and you were again projecting words into other people's mouths to deflect from your own inadequacies and documented stupidity but I thought copying something almost identical from 20 minutes ago that called you a projectionist before you projected once again was a bit more ironic. Still...

I have never uttered anything about build back better
    You mean the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset? This entire thread is dedicated to you

That's one for you to work out, I won't even be here.
    You clearly think you’re so clever, but you really should read back what you’ve been saying in a few threads over these past few days - you’ve become a parody of yourself.

You mean the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset? This entire thread is dedicated to you
    Ah I understand. Because I don't subscribe to the idea that Schwab is the figurehead of a global SPECTRE hell bent on global domination by his minions such as Putin and NATO engineering a world depression, a false plandemic, vast depopulation by vaccine implants so that they and the elite can enslave the remaining inhabitants I must be on that team.

Ok. So to help, which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective?

You clearly think you’re so clever, but you really should read back what you’ve been saying in a few threads over these past few days - you’ve become a parody of yourself.
    A parody with a plan.

In the old days Mrs R would come along with a supportive smiley telling him his inbox was full and the cuts man could go to work in his corner. Don't even know if this is available to the returning Gluey tribute act.

In the old days Mrs R would come along with a supportive smiley telling him his inbox was full and the cuts man could go to work in his corner. Don't even know if this is available to the returning Gluey tribute act.
    I feel sorry for anybody who ends up in the trenches with you metaphorically speaking, as we approach the business end of BBB.

I feel sorry for anybody who ends up in the trenches with you metaphorically speaking, as we approach the business end of BBB.
    Literally speaking which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective

A parody with a plan.
    A Plan to say things so meaningless out of cowardice for being found to be as wrong as you were with Covid. Spoiler alert.....we know!

Literally speaking which bits of The Great Reset I described are not part of it to your perspective
    You're busy telling anybody who will listen that nothing is going to happen. If I was one of your disciples I would be very pissed off if you were wrong.

A parody with a plan.
    Oh Wales-Bales

You're busy telling anybody who will listen that nothing is going to happen. If I was one of your disciples I would be very pissed off if you were wrong.
    What specific things has Cyril said that won't happen?

The world ending this month and Covid vaccines causing transhuman babies are two examples to get you started

Jeez, more projection. The world is entering a darker period. We've had populists and autocrats leading a number of the major countries of the world, complacency elsewhere and we are now reaping the consequences. I know it makes you feel clever that you think that there is some force in a Swiss Alp driving and manipulating all this but it's just making you look the opposite, though I know you can't accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What specific things has Cyril said that won't happen?

The world ending this month and Covid vaccines causing transhuman babies are two examples to get you started
    The clue in the title of this thread

Jeez, more projection. The world is entering a darker period. We've had populists and autocrats leading a number of the major countries of the world, complacency elsewhere and we are now reaping the consequences. I know it makes you feel clever that you think that there is some force in a Swiss Alp driving and manipulating all this but it's just making you look the opposite, though I know you can't accept that.
    So it's nothing to do with the WEF then, thanks for clearing that up.

So it's nothing to do with the WEF then, thanks for clearing that up.
    In the early bit of this thread I posted this:

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Still as pertinent now as it was then

Anybody got a list of the populists and autocrats leading the major countries?

In the early bit of this thread I posted this:

I love The Great Reset. It's like buying one of those "Conspiracy Theories For Dummies" Books.

Chapter 1

Mathematical Equations

The Great Reset = Any bit of shit that happens in the world = It's not an accident = The Great Reset.

Anyone over the age of 8 who's ever watched tv for a day could come up with this kind of shit but apparently there is small self-selected few who believe you need special powers to suck this up.

Still as pertinent now as it was then
    That would work if somebody hadn't written a couple of books about it!

The clue in the title of this thread
    Say the words and answer a simple question Wales Bales. Come on, I know you can do it.

That would work if somebody hadn't written a couple of books about it!
    Links to the books that say the following:

Schwab is the figurehead of a global SPECTRE hell bent on global domination by his minions such as Putin and NATO engineering a world depression, a false plandemic, vast depopulation by vaccine implants so that they and the elite can enslave the remaining inhabitants

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Say the words and answer a simple question Wales Bales. Come on, I know you can do it.
    Your leader has already spoken, you must obey the mighty one