Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
I missed this but about placebos before. What an excellent Get Out Of Gaol Free card that is.

So if in 5 years time the population of Europe is not reduced to 20% of current levels (and the CCMB is reduced to Organ and Wales-Bales talking to each other about bunkers and Pot Noodles) it is all because we were jabbed with the saline solution?

Conspiracy within conspiracy! Makes a total nonsense (again) of the supposed master plan for World domination, but manages to cover all bases.

I’m impressed, and Dolores is impressed.
As far as I know it's standard when conducting clinical trials for a percentage of recipients to receive a placebo.

Dolores Cahill is well qualified to speak on the topic. She makes Atherton at Public Health Wales look like the class thicko.

If you watched the video I linked to her speaking, she spoke of the effective and perfectly safe early treatments - such as Ivermectin - which were blocked in this country along with every other Deagel forecast to suffer the greatest population declines. I know, I know, your response will be - it's just another coincidence.

As for the meat and spuds of the post you responded to, the UK and co wanted the WHO, an unelected body, to legally dictate this country's health policies. But true to form, you along with Lardy are totally unconcerned. I sometimes wonder whether the jabs help to lobotomise volunteers as their apathy and docility appear boundless.

To be frank, I don't really blame the WEF crew for wanting to swipe everything from the likes of you, relocate you to something the size of a broom cupboard in an inner city tower block and feed you a diet of creepy crawlies.