Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
But it's always the same with you; seemingly unwilling or unable to debate, just constant sniping.

I reckon you must feel like kicking yourself for investing so much faith in the like of Pfizer, a notorious shyster company, who you or anyone else could have discovered easily with a simple 15-minutes of internet research. They didn't get hit with a two billion dollar fine for nowt. How you could you be so remiss about your health would have baffled me once upon a time but not now. You obey the TV because that way no thinking is required. Don't feel too bad though, you're one among a large majority who are just as trusting and, frankly, idle.
Hold your horses. I asked a simple question as to whether GB News was regarded as mainstream media or not (it wasn't even immediately directed at you) yet this is your second response where you haven't answered the question but instead resorted to derogatory comments and talking about something completely unrelated to my question.

Bearing that in mind, you say I'm incapable of debating and I just constantly snipe and deflect

I assume the irony is completely lost on you.