+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Those like him are never allowed on our TV screens. A great many people are unaware he and so many others even exist. Such has been the level of censorship imposed. He has a glittering CV.
    You sure you want the words Glitter and cv appearing in the same sentence, Morg? You know how your boys love a quote out of context. Look out for the hungry pack!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You sure you want the words Glitter and cv appearing in the same sentence, Morg? You know how your boys love a quote out of context. Look out for the hungry pack!
    Pleased to see you around today. Yesterday I feared with your absence that the wifi in your nursing home was playing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pleased to see you around today. Yesterday I feared with your absence that the wifi in your nursing home was playing up.
    Just out enjoying the sunshine Morg. Thankfully in this part of the world you are less likely to be accosted in a beer garden by a gimlet eyed stranger doing a vox pop in a Hazmat Suit.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just out enjoying the sunshine Morg. Thankfully in this part of the world you are less likely to be accosted in a beer garden by a gimlet eyed stranger doing a vox pop in a Hazmat Suit.
    I like it, very cutting.

I copped on some time back you hated birthdays. Prepare for many similar digs in future.

Another much shorter interview with a different UK funeral director. He also mentions a spike in baby deaths.

UK FUNERAL DIRECTOR: 10X NEWBORN BABY DEATHS AFTER COVID SHOTS - REFRIGERATORS FULL OF DEAD BABIES - https://www.bitchute.com/video/f9Qn4WDfwEma/