+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

I see Yank authorities have given both Pfizer and Moderna the thumbs-up to mRNA those aged 6 months to 5 years beginning next week. How long before they ensure 5G connectivity with foetuses by okaying needling those with a bun in the oven?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Down to 6 Months of Age - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...cines-children

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see Yank authorities have given both Pfizer and Moderna the thumbs-up to mRNA those aged 6 months to 5 years beginning next week. How long before they ensure 5G connectivity with foetuses by okaying needling those with a bun in the oven?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Down to 6 Months of Age - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...cines-children
    What’s your theory about 5g? I don’t understand why you’re being so coy about sharing it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What’s your theory about 5g? I don’t understand why you’re being so coy about sharing it
    See my very recent messages in this thread referring to Schwab's and Harari's remarks along with Musk's. It is true none have stated mRNA jabs are the delivery system that includes highly conductive graphene hydroxide nanotechnology to communicate with 5G, but it's plain that it is.