+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657
Results 1,401 to 1,409 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

This isn't going away

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    This isn't going away

So why haven't all of these morticians, embalmers come forward and said something, and as a collective? If this is a new thing that is rarely seen, to do with the human body, then surely these people would be shocked and they would network with others, it would become public knowledge through the correct channels. I'm not saying that it isn't happening, but it would be nice to hear from the people who actually do the work. The interview is completely anecdotal, and i don't think that anyone in the field is referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    So why haven't all of these morticians, embalmers come forward and said something, and as a collective? If this is a new thing that is rarely seen, to do with the human body, then surely these people would be shocked and they would network with others, it would become public knowledge through the correct channels. I'm not saying that it isn't happening, but it would be nice to hear from the people who actually do the work. The interview is completely anecdotal, and i don't think that anyone in the field is referenced.
    I don't know, i could only suggest they have seen the way others who have spoken out have been treated, cancelled, reputations tarnished, livelihood suffered, shunned by their families, shunned by their friends, their children targeted.

I don't know, i could only suggest they have seen the way others who have spoken out have been treated, cancelled, reputations tarnished, livelihood suffered, shunned by their families, shunned by their friends, their children targeted.

So we don't really know a thing then, it's just one bloke hashing out a load of anecdotal evidence without any real detail. No names, not one person or body of people referenced, no date line on the photos or who took them, or where they originated from. This is the human body we are talking about, not some kids toy that isn't working properly, yet none of the people who are witnessing this are coming forward. If this is happening (And i'm not saying that it isn't) then it's very serious, for me, for my family, for my friends. So, isn't it a bit dangerous for people to be saying these things without real evidence to back it up? I would say that it is.

So we don't really know a thing then, it's just one bloke hashing out a load of anecdotal evidence without any real detail. No names, not one person or body of people referenced, no date line on the photos or who took them, or where they originated from. This is the human body we are talking about, not some kids toy that isn't working properly, yet none of the people who are witnessing this are coming forward. If this is happening (And i'm not saying that it isn't) then it's very serious, for me, for my family, for my friends. So, isn't it a bit dangerous for people to be saying these things without real evidence to back it up? I would say that it is.
    As a father of of son who falls into the age bracket of unprecedented deaths of men his age, anecdotal evidence evidence or not, I have absolute respect to Campbell, Oliver, and anyone highlighting the mysterious increase of men in this age bracket and any age bracket incidentally who are dying (and women) like everyone else three years ago, i was watching the press conferences, the ticker across the screen the constant news coverage of the daily total deaths, it was on this site almost every single night with a fight amongst posters who could post it first, we then learn if you fell out of a plane at 35,000 feet but had Covid you were a Covid death. and a test being used that was not designed for the purpose it was being used for, then amplified to increase "cases" 3 years on we have an unprecedented death increase and the majority of people would just like to sweep it under the carpet and call people idiots and conspirators for even mentioning it, luckily for me i have very thick skin, IMO the world needs courageous people with a voice to speak and more are doing it, eventually the precipice will be met, and ground swell will force action, there are IMO, good people in this world and its those who I would look to when this (if) eventually gets sorted. And if all these additional deaths are proven to be just a coincidence then my thoughts and words and being wrong never hurt anyone other than myself. I'm not sure but i believe i showed you the blood clot i suffered the size of a golf ball, it's very personal to me because of what happened, far too big a chance for me to take but it didn't stop people wanting my freedoms taken and being labeled a granny killer. I can assure you being called conspirator doesn't compare to other things I've been called during the past 3 years.

As a father of of son who falls into the age bracket of unprecedented deaths of men his age, anecdotal evidence evidence or not, I have absolute respect to Campbell, Oliver, and anyone highlighting the mysterious increase of men in this age bracket and any age bracket incidentally who are dying (and women) like everyone else three years ago, i was watching the press conferences, the ticker across the screen the constant news coverage of the daily total deaths, it was on this site almost every single night with a fight amongst posters who could post it first, we then learn if you fell out of a plane at 35,000 feet but had Covid you were a Covid death. and a test being used that was not designed for the purpose it was being used for, then amplified to increase "cases" 3 years on we have an unprecedented death increase and the majority of people would just like to sweep it under the carpet and call people idiots and conspirators for even mentioning it, luckily for me i have very thick skin, IMO the world needs courageous people with a voice to speak and more are doing it, eventually the precipice will be met, and ground swell will force action, there are IMO, good people in this world and its those who I would look to when this (if) eventually gets sorted. And if all these additional deaths are proven to be just a coincidence then my thoughts and words and being wrong never hurt anyone other than myself. I'm not sure but i believe i showed you the blood clot i suffered the size of a golf ball, it's very personal to me because of what happened, far too big a chance for me to take but it didn't stop people wanting my freedoms taken and being labeled a granny killer. I can assure you being called conspirator doesn't compare to other things I've been called during the past 3 years.
    I understand your situation (The best i can) and the way the media went on did plenty of harm (Mentally) in my opinion. The way you were treated by individuals was a disgrace. I can understand an element of panic and over reaction, A pandemic is a rare occurrence, but some of the media created an element of hysteria and showed no consideration towards the public at large and towards those considered vulnerable, and i'm sure that some people have never recovered from it.

As for the excess deaths in young men, i don't know anything about that, and i would be interested to see some data on it, including historical context.

I know you, and you're a good bloke, bot a bad bone in your body, would help anyone But tell me to get ****ed if you like, don't you think that what you post is the same things that the Media were doing during the pandemic? Aggressive shit slinging language designed to scare, cause panic etc without any real basis, or is it a case of **** it, a sort of revenge act aimed at those who made you feel so bad?

I understand your situation (The best i can) and the way the media went on did plenty of harm (Mentally) in my opinion. The way you were treated by individuals was a disgrace. I can understand an element of panic and over reaction, A pandemic is a rare occurrence, but some of the media created an element of hysteria and showed no consideration towards the public at large and towards those considered vulnerable, and i'm sure that some people have never recovered from it.

As for the excess deaths in young men, i don't know anything about that, and i would be interested to see some data on it, including historical context.

I know you, and you're a good bloke, bot a bad bone in your body, would help anyone But tell me to get ****ed if you like, don't you think that what you post is the same things that the Media were doing during the pandemic? Aggressive shit slinging language designed to scare, cause panic etc without any real basis, or is it a case of **** it, a sort of revenge act aimed at those who made you feel so bad?
    You are right, it's a silly bit of revenge I'd agree, of course I understand why you would have more than a passing interest in this, I've fallen out with too many people over the past three years, also I'm currently on a bread ban for lent which isn't helping, March 28 I think I can get back my chip butties 😊 I think I'm just getting too old for this shit now, perhaps I'll have to start going to the city again 😊 although I did go and see the blues last week which was okayish.

You are right, it's a silly bit of revenge I'd agree, of course I understand why you would have more than a passing interest in this, I've fallen out with too many people over the past three years, also I'm currently on a bread ban for lent which isn't helping, March 28 I think I can get back my chip butties 😊 I think I'm just getting too old for this shit now, perhaps I'll have to start going to the city again 😊 although I did go and see the blues last week which was okayish.
    Post away mate, i aint judging you. I might not agree with some of the stuff you post, but i would never want to stop someone from having an opinion. I know where you've been and what you have gone through, so sort of understand. I also think that some of it is done to wind up certain individuals. You aren't going to fall out with me

Giving up bread for a bit isn't a bad thing, it's ****ing lethal. Anyway, last time i saw you, you were looking trim. I need to get back down there, been so busy of late, although the days of watching shite are gone for me. Plenty more to do and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, like the Russia collusion conspiracy theory that was continually propagated by you and Cyril, and now you want to ban this forum. 1984 wasn't a book, it was an instruction manual
    Ripped to shreds , wow he was fine doing that to posters with different viewpoints, it was happening daily. Funny how most people with alternative viewpoints were bullied and harassed almost daily.

It appears that many of these people are being proved right in many instances. I’ll ask again how many of the conspiracy theories mooted have proven to be false ….. anyone …. anyone …l