I noticed that on two separate occasions Schwab has stated on camera that Putin's among his WEF's young global leaders. Try as I may I have found no evidence of Putin or any Russian politician or news outlet refute Schwab's claim. What I did unearth is Putin's reference to Schwab as 'Dear Klaus' when he acknowledged he'd been to Davos many times and first met Schwab in 1992.

There's loads of other clues that suggest Putin is in reality far removed from the perennial bogeyman figure we are constantly presented with, the latest was when he played along with the Covid narrative. I haven't looked into their alleged Covid-related fatalities but presume they manufactured excess mortality numbers largely through similar protocols in care homes and hospitals that were deployed elsewhere.

Those who didn't play ball, including the leaders of Haiti, Burundi and two others in Africa didn't remain alive very long. The other one who put two fingers up to the globalists is still with us. He, the president of Belarus, went public in 2020 stating the World Bank tried to bribe him with a loan on condition he imposed harsh lockdown measures. He told them to get stuffed, and it wasn't long before he was almost overthrown using the same playbook that saw the leader next door in Ukraine get elbowed during 2014.

The fact that Putin's still breathing and in office with no hint of a failed coup to remove him all point towards him still playing for Team Schwab and this conflict is contrived for other purposes: a pretext to wreck selected economies, and the sure way to achieve that is to demolish the purchasing power of the US dollar.