+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Pfizer Clot shot No 5 on Saturday. I'm 20ft tall and joined the Black eyed peas but surfing the wave, Morg!
    I'd wait for the new one, it's almost ready for release.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Billions of people have been vaccinated. I hope, for your sake, that you're not going to do this every time one of them dies.
    You would be much better advised to concentrate on your own well being. I suggest you acquire a large stock of thermal undies for your forthcoming trip to the Russian Front.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You would be much better advised to concentrate on your own well being. I suggest you acquire a large stock of thermal undies for your forthcoming trip to the Russian Front.
    People are free to choose (at least until the Great Reset kicks in), so if people want to inoculate themselves it's up to them. However, I would be weary of handing over that power to the state when it comes to little children, especially with all the newly released data coming out regarding Pfizer and Co.

Biden speaking yesterday at a press briefing promoting mRNA'ing children aged six months to four years. He boasts the USA is the first country to green-light jabbing that age group.

At the 8:30 mark he speaks of needing more money for vaccines because there is going to be another, second pandemic.

President Biden delivers remarks on Covid-19 vaccines for children under five — 6/21/22 - https://youtu.be/io65hnXlcAM?t=505

His comments tie in with an infamous Bill and Melinda Gates 2020 interview in which they appeared to relish a more lethal second pandemic by adopting fixed grins, almost as if to convey a message that they are among the few to have read the playbook.

The next pandemic will get attention this time - Bill Gates - https://youtu.be/z-kq4YpyFp0?t=102

What's the agenda with the jabs? Myocarditis for all... or mRNA providing a 5G interface for everyone? A mixture of both?

Rewind 27 months and the idea was to protect the elderly and those younger with serious health conditions. Today in the UK perfectly healthy children aged 5-11 are being needled.

What's the agenda with the jabs? Myocarditis for all... or mRNA providing a 5G interface for everyone? A mixture of both?

Rewind 27 months and the idea was to protect the elderly and those younger with serious health conditions. Today in the UK perfectly healthy children aged 5-11 are being needled.
    Two weeks to flatten the curve, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two weeks to flatten the curve, or something like that.
    Great update, Ankles!

Senator Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, asks the question no so-called journalist dares to in the US or here.

Rand Paul
    @RandPaul

Today I asked Fauci a simple question: Are there any studies that show a reduction in hospitalization or death for children that take a booster?

His answer: No.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1537454653960777730

Senator Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, asks the question no so-called journalist dares to in the US or here.

Rand Paul
    @RandPaul

Today I asked Fauci a simple question: Are there any studies that show a reduction in hospitalization or death for children that take a booster?

Not surprising since they weren't even monitoring VAERS for safety signals.

Not surprising since they weren't even monitoring VAERS for safety signals.
    I wonder how they intend to coerce the parents. Ban them from attending kindergarden, travelling on aeroplanes, withdraw any benefits they are in receipt of relating to them?

I wouldn't discount any of the above.

I take as read they are determined to implement a digital ID system as a means to draw everyone into their Matrix.

I wonder how they intend to coerce the parents. Ban them from attending kindergarden, travelling on aeroplanes, withdraw any benefits they are in receipt of relating to them?

I wouldn't discount any of the above.

I take as read they are determined to implement a digital ID system as a means to draw everyone into their Matrix.
    As you are deeply immersed in Armageddon/The Great Reset/Transhumanism/Bilderbergism etc, how do you see your own personal future, OM? Is it totally bleak?

Rand Paul
    @RandPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As you are deeply immersed in Armageddon/The Great Reset/Transhumanism/Bilderbergism etc, how do you see your own personal future, OM? Is it totally bleak?
    Hasn't he already covered this a few months back?

As I recall he will be in a bunker, with a new generator (prudently obtained on Black Friday 2020) and the world's biggest hoard of Pot Noodles. He will be imagining the world above reduced to 10% of the existing population and those remaining will be full of toxins and chips, and serving the whims of the New World Order who he imagines will also be in a massive bunker under Denver.

Whilst all this is going on we will be muddling through a cost of living crisis and the aftermath of a messy truce in Ukraine, cursing the latest Gareth Bale injury and reading endless new posts from Sludge on Death Metal or grannies' underwear. i.e. business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hasn't he already covered this a few months back?

As I recall he will be in a bunker, with a new generator (prudently obtained on Black Friday 2020) and the world's biggest hoard of Pot Noodles. He will be imagining the world above reduced to 10% of the existing population and those remaining will be full of toxins and chips, and serving the whims of the New World Order who he imagines will also be in a massive bunker under Denver.

Whilst all this is going on we will be muddling through a cost of living crisis and the aftermath of a messy truce in Ukraine, cursing the latest Gareth Bale injury and reading endless new posts from Sludge on Death Metal or grannies' underwear. i.e. business as usual.
    Very good, sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Yes, the bleakish of bleak. Number 1 on the Georgia Guidestones calls for a maximum world population of 500M, or a minimum 93% decline from what it is today. I wouldn't be among them, nor would I wish to be.

But unless vapourised by a nuke, I fully intend to go down swinging and not on my knees with head bowed.

BILL GATES TAKES THE VACCINE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/UmpnPSjrbpVf/

Pre clot shot rollout professional tennis players must have been among the fittest and healthiest people alive. Not any longer.

Back in March 27% of competitors in one tournament ran out of puff.

Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN 'Fully Vaccinated' Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

https://twitter.com/GalGlassy/status..._BtsQBjR8Coi1g

TENNIS ELBOW ? NO SIR. TENNIS EMERGENCY ? HELL YES ! (CO-VAX-XED RACKETEERS COURT DISASTERS) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/sltYO4nuoW3o/

Pre clot shot rollout professional tennis players must have been among the fittest and healthiest people alive. Not any longer.

Back in March 27% of competitors in one tournament ran out of puff.

Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN 'Fully Vaccinated' Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

https://twitter.com/GalGlassy/status..._BtsQBjR8Coi1g

TENNIS ELBOW ? NO SIR. TENNIS EMERGENCY ? HELL YES ! (CO-VAX-XED RACKETEERS COURT DISASTERS) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/sltYO4nuoW3o/
    Absolute nonsense as usual

Yes, the bleakish of bleak. Number 1 on the Georgia Guidestones calls for a maximum world population of 500M, or a minimum 93% decline from what it is today. I wouldn't be among them, nor would I wish to be.

But unless vapourised by a nuke, I fully intend to go down swinging and not on my knees with head bowed.
    Sounds like you intend do go down hiding in a bunker to be honest

One more year to flatten the curve.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/...year-extension

One more year to flatten the curve.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/...year-extension
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sounds like you intend do go down hiding in a bunker to be honest
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?
    I'm interesting in who's funding you. I presume they are coughing for overtime rates at this hour.

How does one apply to become a Judas goat?

I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.
    i would take anything that the installed one says with a pinch of salt morgs

He seemed okay at that press conference. He mumbled his way through what he read off of a teleprompter with no major errors. In answer to the journo's vaccine funding question he wanted to emphasise there would be - not might or could be - another pandemic.