+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    First sensible thing you have done for a while!

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PI2XH
    Weren't the fact checkers exposed along with journalists and social media companies in that recent Intercept investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Weren't the fact checkers exposed along with journalists and social media companies in that recent Intercept investigation?
    Which fact are you disputing here, for clarity?

Which fact are you disputing here, for clarity?
    I'm talking about the fact checkers being part of the narrative engineering teams.

I'm talking about the fact checkers being part of the narrative engineering teams.
    Given that you would not believe a single word of what Morg posted until I gave my stamp of approval, and I don't, presumably you either take the "Factcheck" as fact or dispute it. As you seem to be disputing my conclusions I was just wondering on the basis of what facts?

We know where this ends and the more you dig the the more stupid you look, so no biggie!

Given that you would not believe a single word of what Morg posted until I gave my stamp of approval, and I don't, presumably you either take the "Factcheck" as fact or dispute it. As you seem to be disputing my conclusions I was just wondering on the basis of what facts?

We know where this ends and the more you dig the the more stupid you look, so no biggie!
    The Intercept article appears to be correct given the snippets coming out of Twitter, and there is also a pending court case. It would also explain why you got the Russia collusion hoax so horribly wrong.

The Intercept article appears to be correct given the snippets coming out of Twitter, and there is also a pending court case. It would also explain why you got the Russia collusion hoax so horribly wrong.
    Sorry. Which Intercept article? Is it about the graphene oxide thing that was debunked where you were waiting in vain for my stamp of approval or something completely different you are seeking to divert to to cover up your usual blather?