+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sure do, I have permanent residence status in a few out of the way countries. I always knew they would come in handy one day. I'll send you a postcard
    Lunacy

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You still haven't realised, have you.

You are awaiting your vaccident.

Professor Dolores Cahill says most will experience theirs three to five years after the first time they meekly surrendered an arm for Klaus Shwab's needle.
    No, according to this, she said in December 2020 that “most” of the elderly people having vaccinations would be dead “in the next few months”.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...ll-and-ms-hyde

If she says elderly people are going to die, but keeps on changing her view of when it will happen, I suppose she’s bound to be right eventually mind.

Bobsy, this sort of stuff isn't really your thing. You're more suited to swooning over footballers.

Future or fantasy? Designs unveiled for one-building city stretching 106 miles in Saudi Arabia

Updated 27th July 2022

Saudi Arabia has unveiled designs for its ambitious urban project "The Line," touted as a one-building city in the desert which will stretch over 106 miles and ultimately house 9 million people. More: https://edition.cnn.com/style/articl...ntl/index.html

The Guardian, Daily Mail, Independent and others also have articles about the proposed desert city they aim to build by 2030. The UN (Agenda 30) and WEF also focus on that same year.

The two-minute video below seems to be a promo for the Saudi city. All other buildings, homes included, disappear. Another three of the same size would be able to accommodate their entire 36 million population. Based on that building, Wales' 3.1M population could be housed in a similar 1,600 feet high X 700 feet wide one that would be less than 40 miles long.

Presenting the leader of the free world - and champion hair sniffer. The monkey knows what's up.

Bobsy, this sort of stuff isn't really your thing. You're more suited to swooning over footballers.
    Yeah, I'm thinking you're right, I'm wasting my time here. After all, I've told you twice now that my experience as someone who has the time it takes for my blood to clot measured every few weeks directly contradicts your conspiracy theory and you choose to ignore it - I've also spoke to one or two people who have to have the same test as me and they've not seen any tendency towards their blood clotting quicker since they had the vaccination.

I've also pointed out that you were posting links highlighting that the UK population would drop to 15 million well before Covid vaccines were ever thought of and had you asking for an apology from me for doing this. Now I post a link that says the Professor you put so much faith in was hopelessly wrong in one of her dire predictions and you patronise me.

I clearly don't get the nuances and subtleties that separate you independent, critical thinkers from the rest of us, so I'll leave you and Gluey to revel in your mutual brilliance.

You still haven't realised, have you.

You are awaiting your vaccident.

Professor Dolores Cahill says most will experience theirs three to five years after the first time they meekly surrendered an arm for Klaus Shwab's needle.
    This Dolores Cahill?

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-41515729.html

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking you're right, I'm wasting my time here. After all, I've told you twice now that my experience as someone who has the time it takes for my blood to clot measured every few weeks directly contradicts your conspiracy theory and you choose to ignore it - I've also spoke to one or two people who have to have the same test as me and they've not seen any tendency towards their blood clotting quicker since they had the vaccination.

I've also pointed out that you were posting links highlighting that the UK population would drop to 15 million well before Covid vaccines were ever thought of and had you asking for an apology from me for doing this. Now I post a link that says the Professor you put so much faith in was hopelessly wrong in one of her dire predictions and you patronise me.

I clearly don't get the nuances and subtleties that separate you independent, critical thinkers from the rest of us, so I'll leave you and Gluey to revel in your mutual brilliance.
    Got to think your right Bob both the holocaust reducer and his glove puppet are world champions at ignoring any contrary evidence presented too them, the reducer is a master at snide comments too
    best leave them in their own world of mutual verbal backslapping

On the run .

Future or fantasy? Designs unveiled for one-building city stretching 106 miles in Saudi Arabia

Updated 27th July 2022

Saudi Arabia has unveiled designs for its ambitious urban project "The Line," touted as a one-building city in the desert which will stretch over 106 miles and ultimately house 9 million people. More: https://edition.cnn.com/style/articl...ntl/index.html

The Guardian, Daily Mail, Independent and others also have articles about the proposed desert city they aim to build by 2030. The UN (Agenda 30) and WEF also focus on that same year.

The two-minute video below seems to be a promo for the Saudi city. All other buildings, homes included, disappear. Another three of the same size would be able to accommodate their entire 36 million population. Based on that building, Wales' 3.1M population could be housed in a similar 1,600 feet high X 700 feet wide one that would be less than 40 miles long.

It looks like high-rise council estates are making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It looks like high-rise council estates are making a comeback.
    The WEF site is plastered with 'smart city' stuff such as that. Everyone herded into a tiny space, their former homes demolished and levelled off. And as remarked upon, all converged upon the year 2030.

To replace 200 world governments with a single one would require a tremendous amount of mayhem, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

What I've highlighted is somewhat different to what you claimed previously. Then it was my forecast, not Deagel's. When I challenged you to link to a message of mine to support your assertion you were unable to.

From what I recall of Dolores Cahill's video, posted earlier in this thread, she said the alleged vaccines would wreck people's natural immune system rendering them defenceless to, well, everything as time progressed with most conking out 3 to 5 years after their initial jab. In addition, they'd be vulnerable to blood clots, cancers and neurological disorders, prions diseases and the like.

The WEF site is plastered with 'smart city' stuff such as that. Everyone herded into a tiny space, their former homes demolished and levelled off. And as remarked upon, all converged upon the year 2030.

To replace 200 world governments with a single one would require a tremendous amount of mayhem, me thinks.
    I wonder if the rich people will be living there too, or maybe they have some other plans for themselves?

Opinions on what's below, anyone. Different set of eyes, perhaps?

Opinions on what's below, anyone. Different set of eyes, perhaps?

I know we usually all think you and WB are idiots but to be fair I think we all can agree that the only possible explanation is a Soros controlled robot

I know we usually all think you and WB are idiots but to be fair I think we all can agree that the only possible explanation is a Soros controlled robot
    Maybe I need to pay a visit to the optician but in one his eyes are like saucers compared to three hours earlier.

Maybe I need to pay a visit to the optician but in one his eyes are like saucers compared to three hours earlier.
    What are yours like after a spicy Pot Noodle?

Surely Mega City One should have been built by the New World Order in time for 2000 AD?

Frankly, a clot shot-ee believing anyone else is an idiot is remarkable.

You boys deserve a Darwin award each (along with a white feather).

Frankly, a clot shot-ee believing anyone else is an idiot is remarkable.

You boys deserve a Darwin award each (along with a white feather).
    Keep them, I'm content just with the knowledge that I'm a grown man who's not scared of needles ta

Keep them, I'm content just with the knowledge that I'm a grown man who's not scared of needles ta
    All I know of you and others around here is what I can determine from the messages you submit. I presume, rightly or wrongly, all of the Teletubbies became complicit when hurrying to get a QR code to enable entry into sporting grounds, etc, thereby endorsing that divisive and discriminatory protocol.

It's why I have very little respect for any of you.

All I know of you and others around here is what I can determine from the messages you submit. I presume, rightly or wrongly, all of the Teletubbies became complicit when hurrying to get a QR code to enable entry into sporting grounds, etc, thereby endorsing that divisive and discriminatory protocol.

It's why I have very little respect for any of you.
    There are many reasons why I don't have any respect for you but here's one example

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

There are many reasons why I don't have any respect for you but here's one example

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    To be fair, that's one of the milder examples.

It comes to something when paranoid needle-dodgers with a slippery refusal to stand by their many idiot predictions and projections decide it's time to call the more sane and rational and consistent on this board cowards.

The world turned upside down!

Knee-knockers running around like headless chickens before an 84 year old Swiss egotist and a defrocked Irish academic nutter presenting themselves as heroes.

Irony is not dead!