+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Jovenel Moïse, the president of Haiti, was assassinated on 7 July 2021 shortly after announcing Haiti would not participate in covid vaccines.

Just a coincidence.
    If it's not a coincidence then I assume that the incumbent president of Haiti is pro-vaccine. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    If it's not a coincidence then I assume that the incumbent president of Haiti is pro-vaccine. Is that correct?
    Is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Yes after the other guy got assassinated Haiti embarked on an intensive vaccination programme which makes his death extremely convenient for the pro vaccine lobby. Oh no hang on that didn't happen, still, something something JUST A COINCIDENCE

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yes after the other guy got assassinated Haiti embarked on an intensive vaccination programme which makes his death extremely convenient for the pro vaccine lobby. Oh no hang on that didn't happen, still, something something JUST A COINCIDENCE
    I don't wish to be impolite but I have to ask, are you related to Cyril the dotard?