I couldn't find Obama remarks other than in this 45-minute documentary: MOON LANDING DOCUMENTARY - THE MOON LANDING HOAX https://www.bitchute.com/video/p1WKJBKMly7l/

He talks about solving the problem of getting a man above earth's low orbit, 400 miles away, in 2014. 2014 was 42 years after the last Apollo mission in 1972. Go to the 8:45 mark to hear him say it.

I made an error stating the Moon's distance from the earth being at 24k to 26k; it's estimated to be almost 240k away. So, between 1969 and 1972 man went to the moon on six separate occasions 240 thousand miles away but decades later NASA scientists cannot figure out how to get someone farther than 400 miles away because radiation will kill them.

Even the slowest Teletubby around here - all of whom I suspect are clot shotted to the eyeballs - who assume everything the TV tells them must be true will be scratching their heads.

At 3:40 a NASA astronaut says, with a straight face, that it would be too difficult to return to the Moon because the technology used had been destroyed.

At 6.40 another NASA bod speaks of the difficulties of getting beyond earth's lower orbit. As with Obama, he says the word "solve" too.