+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh dear, WB was talking to you therefore he was “calling Cyril a pisshead TO a guy who regularly starts drinking at 10am”

It’s just loss after loss
    Muggins, the loss you ought to be concerned about is to your natural immune system. You're so dull you likely wanted to lick the Covid needle clean on every occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I just ridiculed the fact that he was simultaneously lauding the youthful glorious future of the Welsh football team in one thread whilst joining in on Morg's Schwab will kill most of us in a couple of years to meet the Deagel estimates. He gets a bit passive aggressive when his stupidity is played back. No great issue, it's a regular occurrence!
    Cyril, belatedly I'd like to add my condolences for Blaenrhondda AFC.

May it rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Muggins, the loss you ought to be concerned about is to your natural immune system. You're so dull you likely wanted to lick the Covid needle clean on every occasion.
    10 days until coats cost thousands of pounds!

Cyril, belatedly I'd like to add my condolences for Blaenrhondda AFC.

May it rest in peace.
    Morg.... I live in Berkshire!

Morg.... I live in Berkshire!
    You do? Unless I'm going gaga I'm positive I read a message of yours during the past days expressing regret about its demise.

Ask the nurse to adjust the dosage of your medication.

Hallelujah! I was correct! No early onset of dementia here!

'It's really sad,' you wrote.

Scratching one's head wondering whether you have a habit of bemoaning the fall of football clubs you have no connection with or interest in.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323148

Scratching one's head wondering whether you have a habit of bemoaning the fall of football clubs you have no connection with or interest in.

That's pretty normal (amongst normal people, which is probably why you're confused).

There were many buckets at Ninian Park raising for other clubs in trouble.

Are you saying that he only has the right to comment if, say, Athletico Waltham St Lawrence have to pack up?

I just ridiculed the fact that he was simultaneously lauding the youthful glorious future of the Welsh football team in one thread whilst joining in on Morg's Schwab will kill most of us in a couple of years to meet the Deagel estimates. He gets a bit passive aggressive when his stupidity is played back. No great issue, it's a regular occurrence!
    You've definitely got a screw loose if you think taking a random argument from the politics forum onto the main board is a good idea. Your OCD behaviour is not a good look, and maybe you should be seeking professional help?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You've definitely got a screw loose if you think taking a random argument from the politics forum onto the main board is a good idea. Your OCD behaviour is not a good look, and maybe you should be seeking professional help?
    There are screws loose on this board - but not Cyril's.

He is a voice of sanity and reason in threads dominated by a handful of hyperactive, paranoid, conspiracy-loving loons who deflect and dodge whenever challenged - and even disappear for a year in the swivel-eyed wilderness when the weight of their contradictions and idiocy become too much for even their knee high level of self-awareness.

Pointing out that you are a cheerleader for Organ's prediction of mass depopulation, slavery for all but an elite of super villains, and vaccine-enabled mind control - whilst at the same time looking forward to a golden age of Welsh football inspired by Ethan Ampadu - seems to me to be nothing less than fair and relevant comment.

Maybe you should seek professional help? Try Dolores - she's popular with some on here and might even be some kind of doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

He is a voice of sanity and reason in threads dominated by a handful of hyperactive, paranoid, conspiracy-loving loons who deflect and dodge whenever challenged - and even disappear for a year in the swivel-eyed wilderness when the weight of their contradictions and idiocy become too much for even their knee high level of self-awareness.

Pointing out that you are a cheerleader for Organ's prediction of mass depopulation, slavery for all but an elite of super villains, and vaccine-enabled mind control - whilst at the same time looking forward to a golden age of Welsh football inspired by Ethan Ampadu - seems to me to be nothing less than fair and relevant comment.

Maybe you should seek professional help? Try Dolores - she's popular with some on here and might even be some kind of doctor?
    It was Cyril who stated on the record that the Great Reset was a Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Top post, i know from past experiences that Gluey does not get irony

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Top post, i know from past experiences that Gluey does not get irony
    I know from past experiences that you have never had an original thought inside your head

I know from past experiences that you have never had an original thought inside your head
    Rapier fair play

It was Cyril who stated on the record that the Great Reset was a Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy theory.
    Serious question though, which one is it? End of society as we know it, or golden age of Welsh football?

Temp.jpg

Global psychological warfare. I guess everyone survived the two days of extreme heat ?

The malfeasance surrounding Ukraine isn't going away soon
    https://bioclandestine.substack.com/...ne-call-proves

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Temp.jpg

Global psychological warfare. I guess everyone survived the two days of extreme heat ?

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    Oh good another multi

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh good another multi
    How many multis have their own blog?

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Temp.jpg

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    No - thousands across Europe didn't.

As part of that an estimated 900+ deaths were a direct result of the 2 days of extreme heat in England and Wales in the past few days.

Hysterical over-reaction wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's pretty normal (amongst normal people, which is probably why you're confused).

There were many buckets at Ninian Park raising for other clubs in trouble.
    It's normal, you say, for someone to express sadness about something, in this case a football club's expiry, then two days later indicate a complete disregard. I interpreted 'I live in Berkshire' as 'I don't actually give a feck,' hence my confusion.

Sky News in Australia is the southern hemisphere equivalent of Fox's Tucker Carlson Show in America, and completely opposite to what Sky News in the UK broadcasts.

Just noticed that Cyril chose to fall on his CCMB sword yesterday evening. https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323922

I hope he has a change of heart.

It's normal, you say, for someone to express sadness about something, in this case a football club's expiry, then two days later indicate a complete disregard. I interpreted 'I live in Berkshire' as 'I don't actually give a feck,' hence my confusion.
    Berk shire is very appropriate

Just noticed that Cyril chose to fall on his CCMB sword yesterday evening. https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5323922

I hope he has a change of heart.
    aye agree the politics board without cyril is like Biden without an ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    aye agree the politics board without cyril is like Biden without an ice cream
    Yeah, who's going to do all the creepy stalking now that he's gone?