+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

I wonder if Cyril still thinks the great reset is the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner? To be fair, you can't blame him for doing a runner after making such a bold declaration!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I wonder if Cyril still thinks the great reset is the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner? To be fair, you can't blame him for doing a runner after making such a bold declaration!
    I'd worry less about Cyril and more about the fact that your master has fecked off because his "contact" has been conclusively proven to talk utter bollocks so he can't say anything and expect to be taken seriously ever again. Unless I've missed something and coats DO costs thousands of pounds by now

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd worry less about Cyril and more about the fact that your master has fecked off because his "contact" has been conclusively proven to talk utter bollocks so he can't say anything and expect to be taken seriously ever again. Unless I've missed something and coats DO costs thousands of pounds by now
    It looks like you are now in charge of the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner, the great reset. Hopefully you will do a better job than your predecessor, and I wish you the best of luck.

NURSE IS REMORSEFUL FOR GETTING THE COVID "VACCINE" https://www.bitchute.com/video/lRmd6CiKKRMJ/

Fair play to her for having some humility.

Evidence continues to grow about how safe and effective the Covid jabs are.

SHOCKING: UK Government admits COVID Vaccinated Children are 4423% more likely to die of any cause & 13,633% more likely to die of COVID-19 than Unvaccinated Children

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.sub...t-admits-covid

Yet more evidence provided by UK government stats.

UK Government confirms the Triple / Quadruple Vaccinated account for 91% of all COVID Deaths since the beginning of 2022

The British public has been distracted for the past few weeks with non-stop news of Boris Johnson’s resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, speculation over who will replace him, and doomsday scenarios over a two-day heatwave that has now been and gone.

But while the mainstream media had the public attention focused on the above, the UK Government quietly published a report on Covid-19 deaths.

That report reveals that since the beginning of 2022, the vaccinated population have accounted for over 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England, and a shocking 91% of those deaths have been among the triple/quadruple vaccinated.

More: https://expose-news.com/2022/07/22/u...le-vaccinated/

Presumably, the race winner had the fewest number of blood clots.

All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated - https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p...apsed-and?s=09

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yet more evidence provided by UK government stats.

UK Government confirms the Triple / Quadruple Vaccinated account for 91% of all COVID Deaths since the beginning of 2022

The British public has been distracted for the past few weeks with non-stop news of Boris Johnson’s resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, speculation over who will replace him, and doomsday scenarios over a two-day heatwave that has now been and gone.

But while the mainstream media had the public attention focused on the above, the UK Government quietly published a report on Covid-19 deaths.

That report reveals that since the beginning of 2022, the vaccinated population have accounted for over 9 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths in England, and a shocking 91% of those deaths have been among the triple/quadruple vaccinated.

More: https://expose-news.com/2022/07/22/u...le-vaccinated/
    I can't find that 91% figure on the ONS site but I think any intelligent person needs to know more than the headline that you have leapt on. As people who have been vaccinated make up the vast majority of the population it's no surprise that they would represent the majority of deaths - and it could be, for example, that the elderly, who are most likely to die after having contracting Covid, have been vaccinated to an even higher percentage and that those who have resisted the vaccination may be generally healthier and less likely to die. And your use of the term 'COVID deaths' is not totally accurate. COVID need not necessarily be the sole cause but a possible contributary cause. Most of us on here are not resistant to facts and statistics that may reveal 'truths' and facts that are contrary to government diktats present and past but you really do have to be more analytical and not just leap on headlines that suit your cause. The irony, of course, is that it's a government department's statistics that we are discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I can't find that 91% figure on the ONS site but I think any intelligent person needs to know more than the headline that you have leapt on. As people who have been vaccinated make up the vast majority of the population it's no surprise that they would represent the majority of deaths - and it could be, for example, that the elderly, who are most likely to die after having contracting Covid, have been vaccinated to an even higher percentage and that those who have resisted the vaccination may be generally healthier and less likely to die. And your use of the term 'COVID deaths' is not totally accurate. COVID need not necessarily be the sole cause but a possible contributary cause. Most of us on here are not resistant to facts and statistics that may reveal 'truths' and facts that are contrary to government diktats present and past but you really do have to be more analytical and not just leap on headlines that suit your cause. The irony, of course, is that it's a government department's statistics that we are discussing.
    See if you can make any sense of this guys statistical research https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic

It looks like you are now in charge of the 2021/22 conspiracy theory Ballon d'Or winner, the great reset. Hopefully you will do a better job than your predecessor, and I wish you the best of luck.
    Don't be such a loser, it's just a thread on a football messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Don't be such a loser, it's just a thread on a football messageboard
    I like a bit of assertive leadership, great start mate

I understand why you didn't respond to my post immediately prior to the one you did have a go at.

After all, it would have been an almighty difficult task to argue with official figures that show clot shotted children are 44 times more likely to die of any cause than those not clot shotted and 136, yes, 136 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than their unvaccinated peers.

As for what you did reply to, I daresay you know full well that the percentage of Britons Covid-19 vaccinated is considerably below 90% and the effective bit of the 'safe and effective' narrative we endured was complete nonsense.

But keep on kidding yourself .gov has your best interests at heart.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post immediately prior to the one you did have a go at.

After all, it would have been an almighty difficult task to argue with official figures that show clot shotted children are 44 times more likely to die of any cause than those not clot shotted and 136, yes, 136 times more likely to die of Covid-19 than their unvaccinated peers.

As for what you did reply to, I daresay you know full well that the percentage of Britons Covid-19 vaccinated is considerably below 90% and the effective bit of the 'safe and effective' narrative we endured was complete nonsense.

But keep on kidding yourself .gov has your best interests at heart.
    So you don't think it's a good thing to analyse any information we read? And to just swallow headlines whole? Sounds like a recipe for gullibility.

Now that the WHO have power over countries and the global population, they want to add animals and the planet to the list of things they want to control.

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/p...ndemic-treaty/

Now that the WHO have power over countries and the global population, they want to add animals and the planet to the list of things they want to control.

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/p...ndemic-treaty/
    What power is that?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What power is that?
    You'll find out soon enough!

Mammoth cricket processing facility opened in Canada, Nicole Kidman promoting eating worms, now bug burgers. I can spot a trend emerging.

Ardern, New Zealand PM, deffo another WEF paid actor.

sting getting all political on the weekend

The war in the Ukraine is an absurdity based upon a lie and that democracy is under attack worldwide the former police star claims

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...source=Twitter

A new message from Klaus Schwab. He seems to believe Covid remains a big danger and wants to jab everyone on the planet.

Amazed that this video has remained viewable at youtube since last October. Filmed opposite Windsor Castle, the main speaker makes a series of claims about what happened to her and other children during Satanic ceremonies beneath there and also under Buck House. Those of a nervous disposition may wish to give it a miss as what she alleges is disturbing.

Amazed that this video has remained viewable at youtube since last October. Filmed opposite Windsor Castle, the main speaker makes a series of claims about what happened to her and other children during Satanic ceremonies beneath there and also under Buck House. Those of a nervous disposition may wish to give it a miss as what she alleges is disturbing.

Disturbing if you are dopey enough to believe it. It's just a British version of Pizzagate. Not even original. Do you honestly believe this stuff???

Disturbing if you are dopey enough to believe it. It's just a British version of Pizzagate. Not even original. Do you honestly believe this stuff???
    I like to keep an open mind.

I find it interesting that to my knowledge Her Maj' has yet to pursue a lawsuit for slander against Ms Archer. She and others regularly have protests outside Buckingham Palace. Corporate media keep mum about those too.

Disappointed to find a row of question marks. I associate that practice with pimply kids and adults who didn't pay much attention to what they were taught in the classroom.

I patiently await your response to my query about whether you believe mRNA injections is the human "hack" Harari spoke of.

I find it interesting that to my knowledge Her Maj' has yet to pursue a lawsuit for slander against Ms Archer. She and others regularly have protests outside Buckingham Palace. Corporate media keep mum about those too.

Disappointed to find a row of question marks. I associate that practice with pimply kids and adults who didn't pay much attention to what they were taught in the classroom.

I patiently await your response to my query about whether you believe mRNA injections is the human "hack" Harari spoke of.
    Have you never heard of the Barbara Streisand Effect?

I haven't read up on mRNA to be honest. If you posted fewer ludicrous posts perhaps I would read one or two of the articles you link to.