+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I love it when Cyril doubles down, it brings back fond memories of the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop. Let's see if he can make it 3 in a row!
    When someone seeks membership of a social club, or any other club to my knowledge, they don't have a noose placed around their neck while declaring blood oaths. Just one organisation does, but I'm already positive our Cyril will believe there's absolutely nothing sinister about kneeling to worship at the altar of the Eye of Horus because he has tons of form for pretending to be as dull as a doormouse when it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    When someone seeks membership of a social club, or any other club to my knowledge, they don't have a noose placed around their neck while declaring blood oaths. Just one organisation does, but I'm already positive our Cyril will believe there's absolutely nothing sinister about kneeling to worship at the altar of the Eye of Horus because he has tons of form for pretending to be as dull as a doormouse when it suits him.
    Were the bolts on the bunker a bit rusty Morg or did you just wait a couple of days to check if there were more than cockroaches wandering around.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Were the bolts on the bunker a bit rusty Morg or did you just wait a couple of days to check if there were more than cockroaches wandering around.
    I'm not sure whether to be flattered or uneasy about you scouring my posts since the beginning of time. Now you're wondering what I'm up to on days when I'm absent. I reckon talk of Square and Compasses hit a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm not sure whether to be flattered or uneasy about you scouring my posts since the beginning of time. Now you're wondering what I'm up to on days when I'm absent. I reckon talk of Square and Compasses hit a nerve.
    Not really. You predicted the end of the world on April 4th. I was worried that the nurse might have modified your cocktail of mogodon/ketamine/LSD or whatever you use to to cruise the net and believed what you said for a change. Glad you made it to the other side.....not the BettyWhite other side obviously. I'd hate to think you could send your bat shit from the far beyond!