Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!
I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?