+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Russian apartment bombings 1999

  1. #1

    Russian apartment bombings 1999

    interesting to hear what our resident conspiracy theorists think about this incident.
    False flag attack by the FSB? or Chechen terrorism?

  2. #2

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    interesting to hear what our resident conspiracy theorists think about this incident.
    False flag attack by the FSB? or Chechen terrorism?
    Terrible if it did happen

    What’s your take on UK war crimes in Iraq

    https://www.ecchr.eu/en/case/war-cri...orces-in-iraq/

    Or Israel’s bombing in Gaza ?

    https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/07/27/...g-may-fighting

    Or US bombing of a hospital in Afghanistan

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike

    Or Ukraine war crimes

    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...4.cms?from=mdr

  3. #3

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Terrible if it did happen

    What’s your take on UK war crimes in Iraq

    https://www.ecchr.eu/en/case/war-cri...orces-in-iraq/

    Or Israel’s bombing in Gaza ?

    https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/07/27/...g-may-fighting

    Or US bombing of a hospital in Afghanistan

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike

    Or Ukraine war crimes

    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...4.cms?from=mdr
    so do you think it was a false flag or not? or did you just want to change the subject for some reason?

  4. #4

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    I don’t know anything about it to be honest …. what’s your opinion?

  5. #5

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t know anything about it to be honest …. what’s your opinion?
    Im not 100% convinced that it was a false flag, but there's definitely a reasonable chance that it was.
    some of the early investigations turned up some dodgy stuff and anyone who was investigating it has been killed.

  6. #6

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Russians eh ,some love em , basically those who hate the west

  7. #7

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Russians eh ,some love em , basically those who hate the west
    The general Russian population (normal families, sportsmen etc ) you’re taliking about here I presume?

  8. #8

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Russians (and Iranians, North Koreans, maybe Chinese too) are baddies. Britons, Americans and some others are goodies.

    Those outraged that those awful Russkies have violated Ukraine's sovereignty have nothing to say about the Yank army continuing to occupy a part of Syria's territory to steal their oil, and much closer to home they won't like reminding Blighty's forces have taken root in the island of Ireland for many centuries.

  9. #9

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Russians (and Iranians, North Koreans, maybe Chinese too) are baddies. Britons, Americans and some others are goodies.

    Those outraged that those awful Russkies have violated Ukraine's sovereignty have nothing to say about the Yank army continuing to occupy a part of Syria's territory to steal their oil, and much closer to home they won't like reminding Blighty's forces have taken root in the island of Ireland for many centuries.
    what do you think about the 1999 apartment bombings organ Morgan?

  10. #10

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    War is a dirty business no moral high ground
    IMG_20220729_060128_273.jpg
    A.T.B Clandestine.

  11. #11

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    what do you think about the 1999 apartment bombings organ Morgan?
    Nothing whatsoever. It would have been handy had you provided a link or some info related to your query.

  12. #12

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The general Russian population (normal families, sportsmen etc ) you’re talking about here I presume?
    Gosh no , lots living and breathing amongst us ,sucking on the evil west capitalist greedy nipple .

  13. #13

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Nothing whatsoever. It would have been handy had you provided a link or some info related to your query.
    certainly still a smouldering question

    """ One month after explosion "" then-President Boris Yeltsin plucked a security agency official named Vladimir Putin from obscurity and made him prime minister, an explosion leveled a nine-story apartment building on Moscow’s outskirts.

    The predawn blast on September 9, 1999, reduced the building to a smoking pile of rubble, killing more than 100. A second building, less than 6 kilometers away, was rocked by an explosion on September 13, killing 119.

    Days earlier, a car bomb exploded in a small town bordering the war-ravaged region of Chechnya, where reignited fighting was already spilling into neighboring regions. That blast, outside the apartment building in the town of Buynaksk, killed dozens.

    It was followed seven days later by a truck bomb that destroyed a nine-story building in another southern city, Volgodonsk, killing 17.

    On September 23, Putin asserted terrorists in Chechnya were to blame and ordered a massive air campaign within the North Caucasus region. When asked a day later about the campaign targeting what he called terrorists, Putin responded with the phrase that inaugurated his rise to preeminence.

    “We will pursue them everywhere,” he said, using a crude slang expression. “Excuse me for saying so: We’ll catch them in the toilet. We’ll wipe them out in the outhouse.”

    The statement became a Putin catchphrase, and set the tone for the 20 years of rule that followed.

    “Yes, it’s one of Putin’s original sins,” said Sergei Kovalyov, a former lawmaker and rights activist who headed a commission that investigated the bombings in the early 2000s.

    The bombings, and the fear they provoked, “were advantageous,” he told RFE/RL. “At the time, it was advantageous for him to take control of the country, and to introduce force into the Caucasus, in Chechnya in particular.”

    Yeltsin and his officials had already endorsed Putin, who was tapped a year earlier to head the country’s main security and intelligence agency, the FSB, and also served as secretary of the Security Council. ""

    https://www.rferl.org/a/putin-russia.../30097551.html

  14. #14

    Re: Russian apartment bombings 1999

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Nothing whatsoever. It would have been handy had you provided a link or some info related to your query.
    do your own Research

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •