+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ has trouble with numbers.

He was belittling the covid death rate of 1% as being far too insignificant for the restrictions that we all had to endure.

And then posting scare stories about the vaccine killing people - his undeniably inflated figures worked out at 0.1% - as if it was going to wipe out the world (deagel or something).

He's an absolute mess. Didn't use to be, but now a total mess.
    Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Look an awful lot closer to home when searching for any mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?
    I read your post as implying I was a bit dim, which I am, but not nearly dim enough to volunteer for an armful of mysterious goo cos the telly kept imploring me to.

I read your post as implying I was a bit dim, which I am, but not nearly dim enough to volunteer for an armful of mysterious goo cos the telly kept imploring me to.
    there's no shame in being scared of needles you know, bit embarrassing for a grown man maybe but no real shame in it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    there's no shame in being scared of needles you know, bit embarrassing for a grown man maybe but no real shame in it
    I'm not scared of needles. I had three pre three operations 25 years ago. I had several more morphine injections beside those as I mangled a leg.

As mentioned prior, Pfizer is among the the most corrupt corporations on the planet. It's why they were hammered with a record fine of over two billion dollars for producing fake vaccine research and bribing doctors. I'm not making it up, you or anyone online can learn the same with an easy search. If you think I'd entrust my health to those cowboys then you are bonkers.

Oh, same question to you as directed at Taunton. What are the odds the mRNA is the hack that Harari spoke of?