Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Her death was and continues to be covered up. I included it to demonstrate so, and also to highlight the total bunk fact checkers pass off as facts to the bone idle who can't be bothered to do any research.

As well as being the first health worker in the US to be Covid vaccinated, she was among the first of all US citizens. Since then, according to their VAERS data, their equivalent of Britain's Yellow Card reporting, 26 thousand other Yanks have died from the needle. An eye-popping number considering they were promoted as 'safe and effective'.
Let's say, for the sake of this, that the vaccine killed her. Since then, billions and billions of people have been vaccinated. I doubt any medical procedure has ever been given to so many people in such a small period of time. Even if only 1% of people were killed by the vaccine, that would be 40 million people and, as much as you live in a delusional world, surely even you accept that this could not be covered up.

As it is, your piece of scaremongering is out of date. The latest silly figure doing the rounds is 150,000 Americans to have died at the vaccines hands, not an eyepopping mere 26,000.

It's so sad that I am doing your work for you. You used to be a lot sharper than this. Even the plandemic one, as funny as I found it, was at least creative.