+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    We call it The Hreat Bidset.
    I'm keeping an open mind on this, but it's those with younger children who should be most concerned about the veracity this conspiracy theory, as their offspring could be living a life that I wouldn't want to wish on my worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm keeping an open mind on this, but it's those with younger children who should be most concerned about the veracity this conspiracy theory, as their offspring could be living a life that I wouldn't want to wish on my worst enemy.
    So in a couple of generations time the offspring of Schwab and the gang will rule over an impoverished world whilst they feast.

I fear your Grandmaster Morgan will be disappointed with your latest effort (albeit he maybe frantically researching the flora of South East Asia for evidence of an All Seeing Eye).

You see your time horizons are way out of whack. You are looking at it like a Greta Thunberg climate change predictor (without the science obviously). Morg has imminence of nuclear conflagration by well bunkered jews and masons, that's if blindness and black-eyed baby growth don't get them first.

Looks like you will get a C- off him for your latest thesis. I guess you could always send your thoughts to Professor Sundance at MIT for a second opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So in a couple of generations time the offspring of Schwab and the gang will rule over an impoverished world whilst they feast.

I fear your Grandmaster Morgan will be disappointed with your latest effort (albeit he maybe frantically researching the flora of South East Asia for evidence of an All Seeing Eye).

You see your time horizons are way out of whack. You are looking at it like a Greta Thunberg climate change predictor (without the science obviously). Morg has imminence of nuclear conflagration by well bunkered jews and masons, that's if blindness and black-eyed baby growth don't get them first.

Looks like you will get a C- off him for your latest thesis. I guess you could always send your thoughts to Professor Sundance at MIT for a second opinion?
    You are overthinking it, I simply follow the timelines and let the protagonists speak for themselves. That's how I unravelled the Russia collusion hoax, while you were busy worshipping at the alter of the propagandists.

Here's a pro tip, it pays to modify your behaviour after suffering one catastrophic defeat after another. I hope you realise that this latest conspiracy theory narrative of yours is a last shot at redemption, as there will be no coming back after 3 brutal knockouts in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are overthinking it, I simply follow the timelines and let the protagonists speak for themselves. That's how I unravelled the Russia collusion hoax, while you were busy worshipping at the alter of the propagandists.

Here's a pro tip, it pays to modify your behaviour after suffering one catastrophic defeat after another. I hope you realise that this latest conspiracy theory narrative of yours is a last shot at redemption, as there will be no coming back after 3 brutal knockouts in a row!
    I guess I will roll with the punches from those brutal beatings. What happened to the ignore button?