+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1409

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Nonsense. The programme clearly exposed where some of the conspiracy theories originated.
    The easy way to shut down an argument is to come out with the term you have just used and continue to use time and time again.

Out of interest how many of these conspiracy theories you refer to are actually incorrect, could you elaborate and provide some examples?

Nonsense. The programme clearly exposed where some of the conspiracy theories originated.
    I may be wrong, but they seem to have all originated at the WEF

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The easy way to shut down an argument is to come out with the term you have just used and continue to use time and time again.

Out of interest how many of these conspiracy theories you refer to are actually incorrect, could you elaborate and provide some examples?
    Yeah, cummon man, educate us plebs.

Are you going to tell us then?

Yes, one episode in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yes, one episode in particular
    Be a good lad and post it up for appraisal then.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Na, Thursdays are for getting your Boosters
    Not for 70% of NHS staff ….. I guess that makes them anti vaxxers

25% refused the initial vaccine doses

https://x.com/therustler83/status/17...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

�� 70% of NHS frontline healthcare workers in England REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster vaccine

600,000 of the 860,000 eligible NHS staff declined the offer of the winter booster

Source: UK Health Security Agency

gov.uk/government/sta…

Not for 70% of NHS staff ….. I guess that makes them anti vaxxers

25% refused the initial vaccine doses

https://x.com/therustler83/status/17...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

�� 70% of NHS frontline healthcare workers in England REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster vaccine

600,000 of the 860,000 eligible NHS staff declined the offer of the winter booster

Source: UK Health Security Agency

gov.uk/government/sta…

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Let's have a look at the article. Second line:

Rates of pancreatic cancer have soared by up to 200 per cent in women under the age of 25 since the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Let's have a look at the article. Second line:

Rates of pancreatic cancer have soared by up to 200 per cent in women under the age of 25 since the 1990s.
    Remember when you were comfortable calling posters on here anti vax and stuff , so what is your view on the figures regarding vax take up within NHS staff , the ones you were clapping?

Also , out of interest how many of these conspiracy theories are actually incorrect, could you elaborate and provide some examples, as you seem to have gone all quiet ?

GVDB skools the internet.

I guess that not everyone agrees.
    http://www.petitionproject.org/index.php

Remember when you were comfortable calling posters on here anti vax and stuff , so what is your view on the figures regarding vax take up within NHS staff , the ones you were clapping?

Also , out of interest how many of these conspiracy theories are actually incorrect, could you elaborate and provide some examples, as you seem to have gone all quiet ?
    Honestly, no one who reads this forum is interested in the same three usernames constantly talking about me. I admit it does entertain me when I see threads like the Tucker Carlson one, I didn't even post in it but there's about half a page talking about me. But for the sake of everyone else, maybe give it a rest now? It's been going on for years.

If you want to talk to me about things, then that's fine - but quote my posts instead of making stuff up.

"The covid vaccine causes pancreatic cancer in young women", there you go, that's one conspiracy theory that took me less than 60 seconds to debunk.

Honestly, no one who reads this forum is interested in the same three usernames constantly talking about me. I admit it does entertain me when I see threads like the Tucker Carlson one, I didn't even post in it but there's about half a page talking about me. But for the sake of everyone else, maybe give it a rest now? It's been going on for years.

If you want to talk to me about things, then that's fine - but quote my posts instead of making stuff up.

"The covid vaccine causes pancreatic cancer in young women", there you go, that's one conspiracy theory that took me less than 60 seconds to debunk.
    To a far, far lesser extent, some of the usual contributors on here have assigned comments to me that I never said, both political and regarding religion, which they could never back up when, like you. I specifically asked for direct quotations and which were obviously not forthcoming. I therefore consider those individuals as either deluded, dishonest, but jobs or simply wind-up merchants and do my best not to even engage with them - although I felt compelled to rise to the bait when Truthpaste was found to be twisting my words yet again.

As a result of such people on here and those simply bouncing on memes rather than engaging in rational discussion this area of the message board is withering on the vine.

To a far, far lesser extent, some of the usual contributors on here have assigned comments to me that I never said, both political and regarding religion, which they could never back up when, like you. I specifically asked for direct quotations and which were obviously not forthcoming. I therefore consider those individuals as either deluded, dishonest, but jobs or simply wind-up merchants and do my best not to even engage with them - although I felt compelled to rise to the bait when Truthpaste was found to be twisting my words yet again.

As a result of such people on here and those simply bouncing on memes rather than engaging in rational discussion this area of the message board is withering on the vine.
    I'd be in favour of getting rid of this board. Some of the threads on here are interesting enough for more people to contribute to, and deserve more than a handful of regulars.

And as for other things, they just wouldn't get posted on the main board, as this is behind the bike sheds where the majority of posters (and both board moderators) never come. I think a good deal of the things that appear here would never be posted there, as they'd be ripped to shreds.

I am. You can't stop wanting to play now things are coming out. You seem happy calling people names and mocking them, it's only fair you continue what you started. Don't use the board members as your get out here....

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I am. You can't stop wanting to play now things are coming out. You seem happy calling people names and mocking them, it's only fair you continue what you started. Don't use the board members as your get out here....
    What names have I called people? Again, actual evidence please.

For 'but jobs' read 'nut jobs'!

Quote your posts have a look at the historical coronavirus thread and literally hundreds of others you have made which got many posters backs up , funny how your changing your tune now the Science is being pivoted. Looks like you’re running out of insults bro.

Mass formation psychosis is strong with you

For 'but jobs' read 'nut jobs'!
    Probably right first time.

I'd be in favour of getting rid of this board. Some of the threads on here are interesting enough for more people to contribute to, and deserve more than a handful of regulars.

And as for other things, they just wouldn't get posted on the main board, as this is behind the bike sheds where the majority of posters (and both board moderators) never come. I think a good deal of the things that appear here would never be posted there, as they'd be ripped to shreds.
    Yeah, like the Russia collusion conspiracy theory that was continually propagated by you and Cyril, and now you want to ban this forum. 1984 wasn't a book, it was an instruction manual