+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

The curious case of nurse Tiffany Dover who became the first US health worker to have a Covid-19 vaccine during 2020 live on TV.

This is her having it. https://rumble.com/embed/v9n4us/?pub=4

She did recover to give other media interviews later that day.

Since that day though, some 16 months later, nobody outside of reps for the hospital she is supposedly still working at have clapped eyes on her. But that hasn't deterred alleged fact checkers from claiming she's alive and well (albeit invisible). With dastardly conspiracy theorists continuing to claim she died on the day she was clot shotted, one might think it would be easy for some news organisation to point a TV camera in her direction in order to prove she's alive and with it provide all the ammo required to shoot down any and all doubters.

There’s still no evidence a Tennessee nurse who fainted after getting the vaccine is dead - https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rse-who-faint/

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccine did not die - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29629G

Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless - https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9831617815

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The curious case of nurse Tiffany Dover who became the first US health worker to have a Covid-19 vaccine during 2020 live on TV.

This is her having it. https://rumble.com/embed/v9n4us/?pub=4

She did recover to give other media interviews later that day.

Since that day though, some 16 months later, nobody outside of reps for the hospital she is supposedly still working at have clapped eyes on her. But that hasn't deterred alleged fact checkers from claiming she's alive and well (albeit invisible). With dastardly conspiracy theorists continuing to claim she died on the day she was clot shotted, one might think it would be easy for some news organisation to point a TV camera in her direction in order to prove she's alive and with it provide all the ammo required to shoot down any and all doubters.

There’s still no evidence a Tennessee nurse who fainted after getting the vaccine is dead - https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rse-who-faint/

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccine did not die - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29629G

Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless - https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9831617815
    Why are you wasting your time writing a post like this about a story that is 18 months old?

That scare story might have worked in December 2020 (it didn't, but it might have), but certainly isn't going to work now.

You used to try so hard. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are you wasting your time writing a post like this about a story that is 18 months old?

That scare story might have worked in December 2020 (it didn't, but it might have), but certainly isn't going to work now.

You used to try so hard. What happened?
    Her death was and continues to be covered up. I included it to demonstrate so, and also to highlight the total bunk fact checkers pass off as facts to the bone idle who can't be bothered to do any research.

As well as being the first health worker in the US to be Covid vaccinated, she was among the first of all US citizens. Since then, according to their VAERS data, their equivalent of Britain's Yellow Card reporting, 26 thousand other Yanks have died from the needle. An eye-popping number considering they were promoted as 'safe and effective'.

Her death was and continues to be covered up. I included it to demonstrate so, and also to highlight the total bunk fact checkers pass off as facts to the bone idle who can't be bothered to do any research.

As well as being the first health worker in the US to be Covid vaccinated, she was among the first of all US citizens. Since then, according to their VAERS data, their equivalent of Britain's Yellow Card reporting, 26 thousand other Yanks have died from the needle. An eye-popping number considering they were promoted as 'safe and effective'.
    Let's say, for the sake of this, that the vaccine killed her. Since then, billions and billions of people have been vaccinated. I doubt any medical procedure has ever been given to so many people in such a small period of time. Even if only 1% of people were killed by the vaccine, that would be 40 million people and, as much as you live in a delusional world, surely even you accept that this could not be covered up.

As it is, your piece of scaremongering is out of date. The latest silly figure doing the rounds is 150,000 Americans to have died at the vaccines hands, not an eyepopping mere 26,000.

It's so sad that I am doing your work for you. You used to be a lot sharper than this. Even the plandemic one, as funny as I found it, was at least creative.

Let's say, for the sake of this, that the vaccine killed her. Since then, billions and billions of people have been vaccinated. I doubt any medical procedure has ever been given to so many people in such a small period of time. Even if only 1% of people were killed by the vaccine, that would be 40 million people and, as much as you live in a delusional world, surely even you accept that this could not be covered up.

As it is, your piece of scaremongering is out of date. The latest silly figure doing the rounds is 150,000 Americans to have died at the vaccines hands, not an eyepopping mere 26,000.

It's so sad that I am doing your work for you. You used to be a lot sharper than this. Even the plandemic one, as funny as I found it, was at least creative.
    Are you pulling my leg here? In your prior comment you described the deliberate death protocol used in care homes, done purely to boost both the excess mortality rate and to tag them all as Covid deaths and all with a view to scare people into volunteering for a needle manufactured by those proven fraudsters at Pfizer, as a 'debacle' (rather than democide)... as if they were all unfortunate errors.

As for the US numbers, and UK too, it's estimated between 1 and 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are actually reported, so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Official data currently show 6.2 million have died worldwide with (not of) Covid-19. 7.8 million would equal one-tenth of one percent of the earth's population. Anyone who's not completely bonkers will know that the alleged virus was deliberately hyped to the max. Over two years in it has a mortality rate of less than 1 per 1,000 per year. Meanwhile, during that span the globe's population has increased by circa 190 million people.

A billion, or 15%, has been added to the total during the the past 12 years.

Are you pulling my leg here? In your prior comment you described the deliberate death protocol used in care homes, done purely to boost both the excess mortality rate and to tag them all as Covid deaths and all with a view to scare people into volunteering for a needle manufactured by those proven fraudsters at Pfizer, as a 'debacle' (rather than democide)... as if they were all unfortunate errors.

As for the US numbers, and UK too, it's estimated between 1 and 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are actually reported, so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Official data currently show 6.2 million have died worldwide with (not of) Covid-19. 7.8 million would equal one-tenth of one percent of the earth's population. Anyone who's not completely bonkers will know that the alleged virus was deliberately hyped to the max. Over two years in it has a mortality rate of less than 1 per 1,000 per year. Meanwhile, during that span the globe's population has increased by circa 190 million people.

Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!

Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!
    I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?

It is known.jpg