+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I love it when Cyril doubles down, it brings back fond memories of the Russia collusion hoax and Hunter's laptop. Let's see if he can make it 3 in a row!
    What else have you got right? Because that's the only thing you ever mention in all your time here (and you mention it a lot)

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What else have you got right? Because that's the only thing you ever mention in all your time here (and you mention it a lot)
    Too many to mention without going into great detail.

Too many to mention without going into great detail.
    Don't.

Please.

Remaining with transhumanism and connecting humans with technology, somewhere at this forum I posted a video of a person purporting to be a doctor who was so intrigued by evidence he had viewed of Covid-19 vaccinated people supposedly displaying open bluetooth connections that he conducted his own experiment by inviting three of his patients to his office who he knew had been needled.

He asked they visit minus a mobile phone or any other gadgets, then used a bluetooth finder app he downloaded to his smart phone to check them over. Each displayed a different bluetooth MAC code for each Covid injection they had volunteered for.

I'll download one of those. There's plenty of free version ones available that will settle the matter as I know plenty of needle lovers to point it at.

Those smart phone owners hereabout who have felt the Covid syringe would be able to check themselves easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I'll download one of those. There's plenty of free version ones available that will settle the matter as I know plenty of needle lovers to point it at.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Don't.

Please.
    Were you the captain of the Titanic in a previous life?

Were you the captain of the Titanic in a previous life?
    There was no previous life. We only have one. I don't intend to waste it on ****wittery!

There was no previous life. We only have one. I don't intend to waste it on ****wittery!
    You think The Titanic "accidently" struck an iceberg drowning lots of poor people who had nothing and were happy, whilst the plot for the uber rich people who supposedly drowned but actually were taken away in VIP lifeboats to set up secret Illuminati communes in Nova Scotia was only known to a gifted few. Bless!

Aye, aye, Captain. It's nice to see you nailing your colours to the mast of Messrs. Johnson & Gates, which is rather refreshing when compared to your fellow comrades who restrict themselves to sniping and stalking.

Aye, aye, Captain. It's nice to see you nailing your colours to the mast of Messrs. Johnson & Gates, which is rather refreshing when compared to your fellow comrades who restrict themselves to sniping and stalking.
    I honestly have no idea what you're on about. But that's OK - I'm happier that way!