+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This is not even dog whistling to your anti-Jewish rhetoric. What should amaze me is that dog with a bone, Life on Mars could easily start a dozen threads with many pages of moral disgust if his nostrils sniffed the merest whiff of anti-semitism in the Labour Party. Yet here you are pouring out effluent like a main sewer and because you are one of his message board heroes (Long Live Organ Morgan), he is as quiet as a Jack's fart in Canton.
    I noticed before you are extremely touchy about our Khazarian friends.

Getting back to the Great Reset, actress Betty White, who died recently, has supposedly warned humanity from beyond the grave of what's imminent. BETTY WHITE Spirit Box - What She Says Will SHOCK YOU! (She’s so POWERFUL!) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=575WNIhsS7k

For anyone who cares not to click the link, she says nukes will fly on April 4. My stash of iodine tablets' use by date is July 2022 and I was becoming concerned I wasted dough on them.

April 4 is a Monday. With most weekly State Pension payments being made on Tuesday then it'll be a double blow for oldies.

What is the sequence for the Great Reset, then? Plague > war > famine > anarchy > Klaus and friends ride to the rescue. A long-winded but effective problem-reaction-solution play.

Sometimes the wheels of justice take a very long time especially when the elites are involved, maybe just maybe!!!, gaining traction again

Government censorship being exposed.
    Nothing is happening.