+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I see several Britons feature among the attendees at this year's annual Bilderberg meeting which begun yesterday in the USA according to Bilderberg itself.

There's around 130 arch-globalists holed-up in some swanky Washington DC hotel. The king and Prime Minister of Holland are rubbing shoulders with Henry Kissinger and Pfizer's CEO (aka Mr Clot Shot), but as per usual the BBC finds nothing whatsoever is newsworthy about the gathering or what they discuss for four days.

Several of the Brits there are on the UK government payroll. There's a top spook, Michael Gove from Parliament's Blue Team and David Lammy from the Red Team. Gove and Lammy are regular twitter users but neither have bothered mentioning to their followers where they are at right now.

It's almost as if they would rather people don't know.

BILDERBERG MEETING 2022 Washington D.C., 2 June - 5 June 2022 https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/p...e/participants
    Yeah we know, it's a really famous conference that's been going on since 1954, stop trying to pretend it's some secret cloak and dagger gathering

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah we know, it's a really famous conference that's been going on since 1954, stop trying to pretend it's some secret cloak and dagger gathering
    I suspect you know because you're a regular around this forum.

How many of your friends and acquaintances do? I'd wager very few for the reasons outlined: they are not supposed to know. Ask some of them. I reckon you'll be met with blank stares galore.

Then try them with one of a million other topics of no importance at all. Pick a Brit TV soap opera, any will do, ask them to name some characters. Choose a celebrity you know something about to learn what they know of him or her. You'll soon clock what's between their ears is crammed with unimportant junk. They have been dumbed-down to a similar level to what you have been.

On the first page of this site's football forum currently are threads relating to Gerwyn Price, Glammy, Johnny Depp, Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe and Ed Sheeran, none of whom have booted a football to my knowledge. They are indicative of how powerful the moronic culture of celebrityism is. People have been beguiled to become consumed with absolute fecking rubbish at the expense of worthwhile knowledge.

Bilderberg is a simple example of what's purposefully concealed from them, and it's minor compared to the really big stuff which directly and negatively impacts all of them which in excess of 99% know little or nothing of. I'm talking about money, how and who creates it and the mechanism used to transfer it from their pockets into those who operate the usury scheme.