Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
You are right, it's a silly bit of revenge I'd agree, of course I understand why you would have more than a passing interest in this, I've fallen out with too many people over the past three years, also I'm currently on a bread ban for lent which isn't helping, March 28 I think I can get back my chip butties 😊 I think I'm just getting too old for this shit now, perhaps I'll have to start going to the city again 😊 although I did go and see the blues last week which was okayish.
Post away mate, i aint judging you. I might not agree with some of the stuff you post, but i would never want to stop someone from having an opinion. I know where you've been and what you have gone through, so sort of understand. I also think that some of it is done to wind up certain individuals. You aren't going to fall out with me

Giving up bread for a bit isn't a bad thing, it's ****ing lethal. Anyway, last time i saw you, you were looking trim. I need to get back down there, been so busy of late, although the days of watching shite are gone for me. Plenty more to do and enjoy