+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You deflected with the GB News query because you didn't want to address what Neil Oliver said. Which was, let me remind you, over 2,000 wealthy Spaniards had dodged the real Covid needle including a President of a big pharmaceutical company. The implication being he knows better than most what's in the non-saline shots. There's also the question of his abject hypocrisy and criminal nature.

Then there was the rise in SADS cases he talked of that you are also determined to shy away from.
    What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?
    The post you replied to included some giant clues, Siberian-sized ones.

I have to conclude you're wasting my time by posting cobblers.

By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most, I'm 99% sure who you are... a former micro-celebrity with an ego the size of Maesteg.