+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I concur. I'll have to have a word with my protégé. He needs to increase his doom-mongering content.
    I am conducting subliminal experiments regarding predicted future events that fail to materialize.

Some people have such limited research skills that they have to rely on the likes of CNN telling them what to believe. You will notice a pattern emerging with these people, everything is a conspiracy theory until it isn't. The corruption is so great, that even having control of the entire system can't keep a lid on it, as shown by the Russia collusion hoax, Hunter's laptop, etc. Students of logic know that things can be true, false or indeterminate, while those lacking these basic skills continue to sink deeper into their own abyss.

A US news report today about the impact of the cost of fertilizers will have on the food chain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAkTMZVR_II

The farmer says he's paying four times as much as a year ago for the same fertilizers, and fuel costs much more too.

If and when the common man has to spend 50% of their income each week to adequately feed themselves then civil unrest isn't far behind. The higher that percentage climbs, the worse the situation becomes.

"Every society is only three meals away from chaos," Vladimir Lenin.

The latest twist in attempts to impoverish us into a state of peasanthood is Russia's play to force countries who have imposed sanctions on Russia to pay for all the oil and gas they purchase from them beginning this Friday not in US dollars, Euros, Swiss francs or any other currency other than Russia's ruble. Critically, buyers will only be able to acquire those rubles in exchange for gold, the real physical yellow stuff and not paper representations of it.

Some countries are far more reliant than others for Russia's oil and gas. Finland is probably the most dependent of all. Those countries had better have plenty of gold in their vaults or buy it from countries that have otherwise their economies are toast. The problem for those wanting to purchase gold is the vendors know what they have is way undervalued priced in US dollars because it has been criminally suppressed for decades and they won't part with any of their reserves unless they are paid multiple amounts higher than the current spot price is.

Hussein in Iraq and Gaddafi in Libya were eliminated because they proposed to challenge the status quo as Putin is doing. .

Should the Russkies follow through on Friday then it will be a declaration of financial world war. The odds on Betty White being proved correct about nukes falling next Monday will shorten dramatically.

Should the Russkies follow through on Friday then it will be a declaration of financial world war. The odds on Betty White being proved correct about nukes falling next Monday will shorten dramatically.
    I really hope the people claiming it's all a Ballon D'Or winning conspiracy theory are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I really hope the people claiming it's all a Ballon D'Or winning conspiracy theory are right!
    Looks like the Russkies are going to phase in this transition according to this report from reuters

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...in-2022-03-30/

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Looks like the Russkies are going to phase in this transition according to this report from reuters

Bit of advice Mozz. You have done a great job filling in for the gifted and talented class when they ran away from the Trump election loss and their inability to confront their own stupidity over Covid. However, you risk all that hard work coming to nothing if you misread the Illuminati's perceived wisdom on a topic and start quoting Reuters as a source.

You can thank me later.

A new world order?

World Government Summit 2022.

Day 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTDzH2A1tM

Day 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7smrUkfOq8

The first person to spot any mention of a new Digital ID and/or CBDC transaction system will win a special CCMB Ballon D'Or Award for services to conspiracy theories.

Video of Putin speaking today re paying in rubles - I have no idea whether this transcript above it is accurate.

Putin: "From April 1, unfriendly countries have to pay in rubles for gas purchases. For this, they need to open a ruble account in Russian banks. “We suspend existing contracts if payments are not made.” Turkiye will continue in the same way. https://twitter.com/dailyaz1/status/1509530425227726851

I accidentally pressed the wrong sequence of numbers on the remote control early this morning to spend a few minutes watching the BBC, something I haven't done for years. It was the beginning of a news report about the spiralling cost of fish and chips.

While unrelated factors were acknowledged, the main thrust was Russia, Russia, Russia. It must be drilled into the brains of viewers that their forthcoming woes concerning energy and food prices then a smoking ruin of an economy must be laid at the door of the villainous Bad Vlad.

I accidentally pressed the wrong sequence of numbers on the remote control early this morning to spend a few minutes watching the BBC, something I haven't done for years. It was the beginning of a news report about the spiralling cost of fish and chips.

While unrelated factors were acknowledged, the main thrust was Russia, Russia, Russia. It must be drilled into the brains of viewers that their forthcoming woes concerning energy and food prices then a smoking ruin of an economy must be laid at the door of the villainous Bad Vlad.
    Don't worry, Klaus has got everything under control!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Bit of advice Mozz. You have done a great job filling in for the gifted and talented class when they ran away from the Trump election loss and their inability to confront their own stupidity over Covid. However, you risk all that hard work coming to nothing if you misread the Illuminati's perceived wisdom on a topic and start quoting Reuters as a source.

You can thank me later.
    if Reuters is not your take there's always the BBC !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60945248

Video of Putin speaking today re paying in rubles - I have no idea whether this transcript above it is accurate.

Putin: "From April 1, unfriendly countries have to pay in rubles for gas purchases. For this, they need to open a ruble account in Russian banks. “We suspend existing contracts if payments are not made.” Turkiye will continue in the same way. https://twitter.com/dailyaz1/status/1509530425227726851
    I was going to post that organ but I knew you would come up Trumps

It's interesting that Russia's oil and gas pipelines which run through Ukraine remain operational almost five weeks after the undeclared war started. Many people thought Ukrainian forces would deny Russia that huge revenue stream on day one of the conflict.

I'm deffo gonna buy more Pot Noodles and mint imperials before next Monday.

if Reuters is not your take there's always the BBC !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60945248
    BBC...... now you're proper F*cked!

I was going to post that organ but I knew you would come up Trumps
    I get the sense you are at a fork in the road here, Mozz. On the one hand there are media reports that Putin, having embarked on an adventure in Ukraine that is backfiring is now using the levers he has to push back against Western sanctions and try to split the alliance of economic forces waged against him.

On the other hand, Putin is a protege of Karl Schwab, putting in place one of the elements of The Great Reset. In this instance, the decimation of the world's population to create a new order. We know this because a recently deceased Golden Girl told a YouTube influencer from beyond the grave that a seismic event will take place on April 4th. Having seemingly survived the Plandemic (after all how do we know that he is not also a spirit passing on wisdom), Organ Morgan is hunkering down in his bunker, cancelling his Asda online account and firing up the generator.

Tough choice mate. I don't envy you!

I noticed that on two separate occasions Schwab has stated on camera that Putin's among his WEF's young global leaders. Try as I may I have found no evidence of Putin or any Russian politician or news outlet refute Schwab's claim. What I did unearth is Putin's reference to Schwab as 'Dear Klaus' when he acknowledged he'd been to Davos many times and first met Schwab in 1992.

There's loads of other clues that suggest Putin is in reality far removed from the perennial bogeyman figure we are constantly presented with, the latest was when he played along with the Covid narrative. I haven't looked into their alleged Covid-related fatalities but presume they manufactured excess mortality numbers largely through similar protocols in care homes and hospitals that were deployed elsewhere.

Those who didn't play ball, including the leaders of Haiti, Burundi and two others in Africa didn't remain alive very long. The other one who put two fingers up to the globalists is still with us. He, the president of Belarus, went public in 2020 stating the World Bank tried to bribe him with a loan on condition he imposed harsh lockdown measures. He told them to get stuffed, and it wasn't long before he was almost overthrown using the same playbook that saw the leader next door in Ukraine get elbowed during 2014.

The fact that Putin's still breathing and in office with no hint of a failed coup to remove him all point towards him still playing for Team Schwab and this conflict is contrived for other purposes: a pretext to wreck selected economies, and the sure way to achieve that is to demolish the purchasing power of the US dollar.

I love how some people are going all-in on this Ballon D'Or winning conspiracy theory. It brings back fond memories of Trump on the blower to Putin, using the top secret clandestine Alfa Bank communications network. That was a James Bond level conspiracy theory right there, and it's amazing how many people fell for it.

Yet another conspiracy theorist hiding in plain sight? They seem to be everywhere these days.

https://www.facebook.com/SenatorAnti...10652393798251

I noticed that on two separate occasions Schwab has stated on camera that Putin's among his WEF's young global leaders. Try as I may I have found no evidence of Putin or any Russian politician or news outlet refute Schwab's claim. What I did unearth is Putin's reference to Schwab as 'Dear Klaus' when he acknowledged he'd been to Davos many times and first met Schwab in 1992.

There's loads of other clues that suggest Putin is in reality far removed from the perennial bogeyman figure we are constantly presented with, the latest was when he played along with the Covid narrative. I haven't looked into their alleged Covid-related fatalities but presume they manufactured excess mortality numbers largely through similar protocols in care homes and hospitals that were deployed elsewhere.

Those who didn't play ball, including the leaders of Haiti, Burundi and two others in Africa didn't remain alive very long. The other one who put two fingers up to the globalists is still with us. He, the president of Belarus, went public in 2020 stating the World Bank tried to bribe him with a loan on condition he imposed harsh lockdown measures. He told them to get stuffed, and it wasn't long before he was almost overthrown using the same playbook that saw the leader next door in Ukraine get elbowed during 2014.

The fact that Putin's still breathing and in office with no hint of a failed coup to remove him all point towards him still playing for Team Schwab and this conflict is contrived for other purposes: a pretext to wreck selected economies, and the sure way to achieve that is to demolish the purchasing power of the US dollar.
    Morg,

As the brightest and most self aware of those (ok pair) promoting The Great Reset can you honestly explain why before your (ok pair) gap year it was Bilderburg this, Soros that, Rothschild the other. Now they are bit players and suddenly it's all Schwab.

Previous posts on Davos seemed to focus on Trump's triumphant appearance there. The Reset stuff and all the transparent online videos was the June 2020 agenda. I know you and the gang (pair) might have been preoccupied elsewhere but given its importance why did it take you three months into late Feb 2022 after your first reappearance to make any kind of mention of it. It's almost like you have only playdough as an option (though not quite) when teacher started class assignments in Illuminati school each morning!

I'm waiting for the day when conspiracy theories are nothing more than a conspiracy theory.