+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You haven't got the source document to hand on that do you?

Your Sorcerer's Apprentice stuff reminds me of Nigel Walker's explanation of why he gave up Hurdling for Rugby Union. When he started he wanted to be the best high hurdler in the world but found out he wasn't even the best high hurdler in Cardiff. Imagine not being the best Conspiracy Theorist on a football message board when Organ Morgan is the Gold Medal Winner.
    Nigel Walker there's a blast from the past cyril a fine tennis player too my former doubles partner in school for a short time

think Wales-Bales got you on the ropes here !

You haven't got the source document to hand on that do you?

Your Sorcerer's Apprentice stuff reminds me of Nigel Walker's explanation of why he gave up Hurdling for Rugby Union. When he started he wanted to be the best high hurdler in the world but found out he wasn't even the best high hurdler in Cardiff. Imagine not being the best Conspiracy Theorist on a football message board when Organ Morgan is the Gold Medal Winner.
    There you go again, more misdirection, mischaracterisation and ridicule, all because the narrative you were pushing morphed into a scenario where the people causing the problem were also providing the solution. Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Nigel Walker there's a blast from the past cyril a fine tennis player too my former doubles partner in school for a short time

He's been on the ropes for years, but none of his disciples could see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There you go again, more misdirection, mischaracterisation and ridicule, all because the narrative you were pushing morphed into a scenario where the people causing the problem were also providing the solution. Millions of people died, but hey-ho, let's make some jokes.
    Gosh.

You think millions of people died with covid, when did you reach that startling conclusion?

I guess a better reflection in your sensitivity for people like myself that lost loved ones during this period is better encapsulated by these humane thoughts of yours:

It's a Chinese Plot against its own people;
    2 Its a hoax inflamed by the media;
    3) It's a bit like Y2K;
    4) It's a bit like the common cold or seasonal flu;
    7) Only 0.1% (350k Americans) will die so that is no reason to shut down the economy so dramatically;
    10) Most of those poor souls were dying anyway so it's nowhere near as bad as it seems;
    11) Any vaccine is one of Bill Gates trojan horse vaccines advocated by a deep state health official, who was once photographed with George Soros, which will probably kill us anyway;
    12) Well it's just an extended month's holiday for workers whilst the economy burns;
    20) All diseases that lead to death are terrible, but I'm just not seeing a once in a hundred years catastrophic event here.
    26) Supervisor Jim Desmond says San Diego has only had ‘six pure’ coronavirus deaths
    27) It's a huge scandal what happened in many care homes around the world and somehow they all managed to follow the same course of action, which begs the question where did the directive come from, or was it coincidental that the same thing occurred in many different countries?

All your own words. The next time you try to take the moral high ground on covid try to remember you haven't any!

Now. About these source documents you were so eager to brag about showing that the virus started in the "Wuhan bio-weapons lab".

Any time you are ready!

I've theorised for a while the Ukraine-Russia conflict is a manufactured production starring Putin who's playing the role of the designated villain. It's becoming more evident one of the objectives, perhaps the primary one, is to drive up the cost of food and energy via scarcity and with it let general inflation rip. This BBC article today supports the notion it is a contrived pretext.

Ukraine war: World Bank warns of 'human catastrophe' food crisis.

'The world faces a "human catastrophe" from a food crisis arising from Russia's invasion of Ukraine, World Bank president David Malpass has said.

He told the BBC that record rises in food prices would push hundreds of millions people into poverty and lower nutrition, if the crisis continues.

The World Bank calculates there could be a "huge" 37% jump in food prices.

This would hit the poor hardest, who will "eat less and have less money for anything else such as schooling". More: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61171529

Then there's the fire outbreaks at processing plants. Soon after Tucker posted what's linked below, another burst into flames taking the recent total to 20.

What's happening to all the food processing plants? https://twitter.com/drafttucker2024/...3727976558600?

For a broader overview of what's happening: FOOD PRODUCTION IS GOING TO BE SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER THAN ANTICIPATED ALL OVER THE GLOBE IN 2022 - https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...-globe-in.html

'I don’t think that people realize how severe this crisis will eventually become. Never before in modern history have we seen global food production being hit by so many major problems all at once,' is the first two sentences of that article. I'm sure Cyril, our resident coincidence theorist, is guaranteed to be unable to connect the dots.

Vegetable seeds, while still plentiful and affordable, might prove a wise investment for those paying attention.

I read yesterday it is perfectly possible to survive on just one food product - potatoes, and freeze dried ones remain edible for up to 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've theorised for a while the Ukraine-Russia conflict is a manufactured production starring Putin who's playing the role of the designated villain. It's becoming more evident one of the objectives, perhaps the primary one, is to drive up the cost of food and energy via scarcity and with it let general inflation rip. This BBC article today supports the notion it is a contrived pretext.

'The world faces a "human catastrophe" from a food crisis arising from Russia's invasion of Ukraine, World Bank president David Malpass has said.

He told the BBC that record rises in food prices would push hundreds of millions people into poverty and lower nutrition, if the crisis continues.

This would hit the poor hardest, who will "eat less and have less money for anything else such as schooling". More: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61171529

Then there's the fire outbreaks at processing plants. Soon after Tucker posted what's linked below, another burst into flames taking the recent total to 20.

What's happening to all the food processing plants? https://twitter.com/drafttucker2024/...3727976558600?

For a broader overview of what's happening: FOOD PRODUCTION IS GOING TO BE SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER THAN ANTICIPATED ALL OVER THE GLOBE IN 2022 - https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...-globe-in.html

'I don’t think that people realize how severe this crisis will eventually become. Never before in modern history have we seen global food production being hit by so many major problems all at once,' is the first two sentences of that article. I'm sure Cyril, our resident coincidence theorist, is guaranteed to be unable to connect the dots.

Vegetable seeds, while still plentiful and affordable, might prove a wise investment for those paying attention.

I read yesterday it is perfectly possible to survive on just one food product - potatoes, and freeze dried ones remain edible for up to 30 years.
    You can only imagine the amount of energy you expended to make that post, Morg. But right in the middle of it you dragged in Tucker Carlson....you know, the bloke that Fox News successfully defended a legal challenge about the bullshit he presents because on the basis that any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Now I know you are not that reasonable viewer and you are not blessed with an appropriate amount of skepticism, so we don't have to spend even a tithe of the energy that you spent pulling this latest nonsense together, watching that bull and rubbishing it!

Still you're stupid apprentice will be along with his much promised Wuhan source documented smoking gun anytime soon so you can both jump onto your next lillypad!

The World Bank, yet another globalist entity, is likely the coordinator of the Covid-19 project rather than Klaus and the boys at the WEF. It was that organisation the Belarus president said tried to bribe him with a loan on condition he imposed an Italian-style Covid lockdown during 2020.

And it is indeed a project as defined by the World Bank itself. They anticipate its closing date to be almost three years away on March 31, 2025. What hell other than chronic food shortages and raging inflation have they planned to unleash upon humanity?

Page 6 of this document hosted at their own site includes the start/end date - https://documents1.worldbank.org/cur...se-Project.pdf

The World Bank, yet another globalist entity, is likely the coordinator of the Covid-19 project rather than Klaus and the boys at the WEF. It was that organisation the Belarus president said tried to bribe him with a loan on condition he imposed an Italian-style Covid lockdown during 2020.

And it is indeed a project as defined by the World Bank itself. They anticipate its closing date to be almost three years away on March 31, 2025. What hell other than chronic food shortages and raging inflation have they planned to unleash upon humanity?

Page 6 of this document hosted at their own site includes the start/end date - https://documents1.worldbank.org/cur...se-Project.pdf
    Jeez. One minute Karl Schwab is the evil incarnate and the next you know the puppiteer is David Malpass, the head of the World Bank.

Who is pulling his strings though? More pertinently, have you told your floundering apprentice that conspiracy world has moved on from the WEF and he is frantically trying to catch up?

Any time you are ready!
    All bets are off now that we have more info on the people involved, and the number of what-ifs have expanded greatly. Only a timeline will sort this one out, and all the cui bono instances will have to be analysed to see if any patterns emerge.

Jeez. One minute Karl Schwab is the evil incarnate and the next you know the puppiteer is David Malpass, the head of the World Bank.

Who is pulling his strings though? More pertinently, have you told your floundering apprentice that conspiracy world has moved on from the WEF and he is frantically trying to catch up?
    As George Carlin once said, it's a big club and you ain't in it, so try not to overthink the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

What do you think now. Mozz?

You've got it in for my alleged apprentice.

I guessed the ethnicity of Mr Malpass with my first attempt.

Here's a link you might enjoy reading, but will very likely hate.

KHAZARIAN MAFIA: You Don’t Know, What You Don’t Know! http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/...you-dont-know/

All bets are off now that we have more info on the people involved, and the number of what-ifs have expanded greatly. Only a timeline will sort this one out, and all the cui bono instances will have to be analysed to see if any patterns emerge.

Manuel que.jpg

A little light reading for you Organ

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Th...ation_2022.pdf

What do you think now. Mozz?
    He probably thinks you are deluded. Just a guess

You've got it in for my alleged apprentice.

I guessed the ethnicity of Mr Malpass with my first attempt.

Here's a link you might enjoy reading, but will very likely hate.

KHAZARIAN MAFIA: You Don’t Know, What You Don’t Know! http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/...you-dont-know/
    Just so I don't wobble your certainty but if you thought the World Bank ruled the World Economic Forum then why did you need to look up the devil..devil incarnate, David Malpass at all?

On second thoughts. I think I have given you a precious gift. Rush onto those other echo boards you and your apprentice played on in your hiatus with his name asap. You could get off the clay class table with this one!

He probably thinks you are deluded. Just a guess
    Now. About these source documents you were so eager to brag about showing that the virus started in the "Wuhan bio-weapons lab".

Any time you are ready!

"I read yesterday it is perfectly possible to survive on just one food product - potatoes, and freeze dried ones remain edible for up to 30 years"

Well organ, if you read it, it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "I read yesterday it is perfectly possible to survive on just one food product - potatoes, and freeze dried ones remain edible for up to 30 years"

Well organ, if you read it, it must be true
    Welcome back! We had speculated that the reason for your extended absence may have been Uncle Cyril touching you inappropriately while you were sat on his lap having an ice cream.

Welcome back! We had speculated that the reason for your extended absence may have been Uncle Cyril touching you inappropriately while you were sat on his lap having an ice cream.

Organ, you might be interested in this powerful expose of a group cynically profiting from our future dependence on potatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5zBi-Hoss

It's on youtube now, but be quick. It could be withdrawn at any moment by the dark forces who don't want the truth getting out. But they must be stopped, and the politics board on CCMB, with its exemplary track record of success, is the place to begin the uprising.

The curious case of nurse Tiffany Dover who became the first US health worker to have a Covid-19 vaccine during 2020 live on TV.

This is her having it. https://rumble.com/embed/v9n4us/?pub=4

She did recover to give other media interviews later that day.

Since that day though, some 16 months later, nobody outside of reps for the hospital she is supposedly still working at have clapped eyes on her. But that hasn't deterred alleged fact checkers from claiming she's alive and well (albeit invisible). With dastardly conspiracy theorists continuing to claim she died on the day she was clot shotted, one might think it would be easy for some news organisation to point a TV camera in her direction in order to prove she's alive and with it provide all the ammo required to shoot down any and all doubters.

There’s still no evidence a Tennessee nurse who fainted after getting the vaccine is dead - https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rse-who-faint/

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccine did not die - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29629G

Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless - https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9831617815

The curious case of nurse Tiffany Dover who became the first US health worker to have a Covid-19 vaccine during 2020 live on TV.

This is her having it. https://rumble.com/embed/v9n4us/?pub=4

She did recover to give other media interviews later that day.

Since that day though, some 16 months later, nobody outside of reps for the hospital she is supposedly still working at have clapped eyes on her. But that hasn't deterred alleged fact checkers from claiming she's alive and well (albeit invisible). With dastardly conspiracy theorists continuing to claim she died on the day she was clot shotted, one might think it would be easy for some news organisation to point a TV camera in her direction in order to prove she's alive and with it provide all the ammo required to shoot down any and all doubters.

There’s still no evidence a Tennessee nurse who fainted after getting the vaccine is dead - https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...rse-who-faint/

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccine did not die - https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29629G

Claims that Tennessee nurse died after vaccine are baseless - https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9831617815
    Why are you wasting your time writing a post like this about a story that is 18 months old?

That scare story might have worked in December 2020 (it didn't, but it might have), but certainly isn't going to work now.

You used to try so hard. What happened?

Organ, you might be interested in this powerful expose of a group cynically profiting from our future dependence on potatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5zBi-Hoss

It's on youtube now, but be quick. It could be withdrawn at any moment by the dark forces who don't want the truth getting out. But they must be stopped, and the politics board on CCMB, with its exemplary track record of success, is the place to begin the uprising.
    Ta for that.

Here's one for you. Should you not now, which is extremely likely, but wish to learn how most of Britain's so-called Covid-19 deaths were achieved in care homes then Owen Lucas tells you in this three-minute piece - https://youtu.be/J2p2se3j4uc?t=559

Ta for that.

Here's one for you. Should you not now, which is extremely likely, but wish to learn how most of Britain's so-called Covid-19 deaths were achieved in care homes then Owen Lucas tells you in this three-minute piece - https://youtu.be/J2p2se3j4uc?t=559
    Didn't we all know that already? The care homes debacle was pretty common knowledge.

Why are you wasting your time writing a post like this about a story that is 18 months old?

That scare story might have worked in December 2020 (it didn't, but it might have), but certainly isn't going to work now.

You used to try so hard. What happened?
    Her death was and continues to be covered up. I included it to demonstrate so, and also to highlight the total bunk fact checkers pass off as facts to the bone idle who can't be bothered to do any research.

As well as being the first health worker in the US to be Covid vaccinated, she was among the first of all US citizens. Since then, according to their VAERS data, their equivalent of Britain's Yellow Card reporting, 26 thousand other Yanks have died from the needle. An eye-popping number considering they were promoted as 'safe and effective'.