+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened to the old ones?
    There's precious little interest in discussing them. The biggie, perhaps, is Klaus licking his lips during 2015 when speaking of genetically editing humans and much more recently his advisor Harari declaring "humans are now hackable animals" and "free will, that's over" with equal relish.

Besides Wales-Bales and I nobody else could connect the dots between gene editing and gene therapy mRNA jabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's precious little interest in discussing them. The biggie, perhaps, is Klaus licking his lips during 2015 when speaking of genetically editing humans and much more recently his advisor Harari declaring "humans are now hackable animals" and "free will, that's over" with equal relish.

Besides Wales-Bales and I nobody else could connect the dots between gene editing and gene therapy mRNA jabs.
    But your quivering apprentice said we are mano a mano. Morg. I know he is less blessed in the cerebral department than you, but have a word, yeah!

What happened to the old ones?
    They are generally ignored once they become true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They are generally ignored once they become true.
    Lead the way oh wise one. Post something that people on here called a conspiracy theory then post the evidence that it was nothing of the sort.

The dot connectors vs the incognizant propagandists

There's another dot they care not to see, those 5G relayers near the top of lampposts and elsewhere.

By the way, I watched a 2016 film titled Cell the other day. It concerned a mobile phone signal that turned everyone using one into a savage Zombie. I think you know where I'm heading with this.

When I gave you a free pass to post something that people on here called a conspiracy theory then post the evidence that it was nothing of the sort I was hoping for something a bit more substantial but who knows...give it another go!

There's another dot they care not to see, those 5G relayers near the top of lampposts and elsewhere.

By the way, I watched a 2016 film titled Cell the other day. It concerned a mobile phone signal that turned everyone using one into a savage Zombie. I think you know where I'm heading with this.
    Was that the Hollywood blockbuster film with Jay-Lo that grossed a $100m or some other gifted and talented movie?

Was that the Hollywood blockbuster film with Jay-Lo that grossed a $100m or some other gifted and talented movie?
    You're deflecting again. I realise you don't like the theme, but it's desperate stuff.

You're deflecting again. I realise you don't like the theme, but it's desperate stuff.
    Should you not know, or prefer not to, it's far from secret all this 5G everywhere.

Street lamps and bus shelters to help boost 5G roll out in £4 million trial - https://www.gov.uk/government/news/s...-million-trial

Bugger saw right through me when I pointed out that you seem to live your life influenced by the Hollywood media you feign to despise. Anyway there was this great film you saw seven years ago where a mobile phone signal turned everyone (well almost everyone as you don't want to over play Deagal) into a zombie. You seem to be sure where you were heading with this so the floor's yours!

Bugger saw right through me when I pointed out that you seem to live your life influenced by the Hollywood media you feign to despise. Anyway there was this great film you saw seven years ago where a mobile phone signal turned everyone (well almost everyone as you don't want to over play Deagal) into a zombie. You seem to be sure where you were heading with this so the floor's yours!
    I have posted in this very thread not just video clips of Schwab and Harari stating what they did but also a quote from Musk and the objectives of his other company he started four or five years ago. Everything points to a transhumanist society being the goal.

I have posted in this very thread not just video clips of Schwab and Harari stating what they did but also a quote from Musk and the objectives of his other company he started four or five years ago. Everything points to a transhumanist society being the goal.
    Not sure if I saw this one. Is it Blade Runner?

Should you not know, or prefer not to, it's far from secret all this 5G everywhere.

Street lamps and bus shelters to help boost 5G roll out in £4 million trial - https://www.gov.uk/government/news/s...-million-trial
    What’s the issue with 5g now?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ha. Go back to sleep.

Ha. Go back to sleep.
    No but what is it though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Is this a lost episode of Please Sir?

Is this a lost episode of Please Sir?
    Did you have to say that?

Now I've got an image in my head of Derek Guyler as Mouth Organ Morgan, and I can't shift it.

I see Yank authorities have given both Pfizer and Moderna the thumbs-up to mRNA those aged 6 months to 5 years beginning next week. How long before they ensure 5G connectivity with foetuses by okaying needling those with a bun in the oven?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Down to 6 Months of Age - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...cines-children

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Did you have to say that?

Now I've got an image in my head of Derek Guyler as Mouth Organ Morgan, and I can't shift it.
    I can definitely see him with a broom in his hand on the odd days he comes up for light to take the latest bitchute download. More Trigger than Potter in my imagination though, dave1959!

I can definitely see him with a broom in his hand on the odd days he comes up for light to take the latest bitchute download. More Trigger than Potter in my imagination though, dave1959!
    It's jon1959, you old duffer.

Harking back to harmonica, I often play the Muppet Show Theme Tune when reading some messages here, mostly Lardy's.

In the unlikely event you have one nearby, here's the notes for the first three lines to start you off.

7 7 -6 -7 -6 -7 6
    It's time to play the music

7 7 -6 -7 -6 6
    It's time to light the lights

5 5 6 -5 5 -5 7 4 -4 5 5 5 6
    It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

It's jon1959, you old duffer.

Harking back to harmonica, I often play the Muppet Show Theme Tune when reading some messages here, mostly Lardy's.

In the unlikely event you have one nearby, here's the notes for the first three lines to start you off.

7 7 -6 -7 -6 -7 6
    It's time to play the music

7 7 -6 -7 -6 6
    It's time to light the lights

5 5 6 -5 5 -5 7 4 -4 5 5 5 6
    It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight
    Rodney, Jon, Dave it's all the same to me. My bad

I note the Bitcoin price continues to be hammered lower. It was at $23k earlier this week when I mentioned it, it's now $18k. It reached its all-time high of $69k seven months ago. Those who have too much of their wealth in it must be sweating bullets.

Since then Powell, Federal Reserve Chairman, spoke on Wednesday about introducing their CBDC (digital currency). Perhaps it's why Bitcoin is getting slaughtered.

I half expected the news to be filled today with reports of Chinese forces launching an invasion of Taiwan.

If and when that happens, we can be sure corporate media will be firmly on Taiwan's side.

Then those who abandoned their mask for a Ukrainian flag will ditch it for a Taiwanese one.

I see Yank authorities have given both Pfizer and Moderna the thumbs-up to mRNA those aged 6 months to 5 years beginning next week. How long before they ensure 5G connectivity with foetuses by okaying needling those with a bun in the oven?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Down to 6 Months of Age - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...cines-children
    What’s your theory about 5g? I don’t understand why you’re being so coy about sharing it