+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Did you do your own research to find that bombshell evidence?
    It looks like that image was uploaded during 2020 by a BLM supporter who was concerned the violence was harming the message.

Speaking of doing research, it took me 15 minutes to learn from the internet the mRNA CV19 shots were experimental, that they and the AZ one would be in clinical trials until 2023 and that all three manufacturers had been granted legal indemnity for any and all deaths and serious adverse reactions for their alleged 'safe and effective' products.

It also became plain that politicians and a compliant media purposefully concealed that information. They were never interested in the notion of informed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.
    Now- Autumn 2022 WWIII Armeggedon in Europe

Autumn 2022-2025 Worldwide Economic and Financial Collapse. Deagal forecasts come true

2025-2030 Vaccine effects kick in on remaining suppliant population and the WEF Build Back Better.

Thanks for clarifying.

It looks like that image was uploaded during 2020 by a BLM supporter who was concerned the violence was harming the message.

Speaking of doing research, it took me 15 minutes to learn from the internet the mRNA CV19 shots were experimental, that they and the AZ one would be in clinical trials until 2023 and that all three manufacturers had been granted legal indemnity for any and all deaths and serious adverse reactions for their alleged 'safe and effective' products.

It also became plain that politicians and a compliant media purposefully concealed that information. They were never interested in the notion of informed consent.
    "It looks like..."

It's nothing though, is it?

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with a pile of bricks, unless it's a metaphor for a popular simile.

"It looks like..."

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with a pile of bricks, unless it's a metaphor for a popular simile.
    It has been planned by the B(u)ilderbergers.

"It looks like..."

You mentioned doing research.

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

Frankly, I think you must either be nuts or a glutton for punishment.

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

"Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!

Did you ask for feedback as to whether these unsuspecting, innocent people trying to enjoy their leisure time (undisturbed) told you whatever it took to get rid of you ASAP?

120 people

Either way, I will take the next booster or Covid jab that becomes available. Can't wait for my superpowers to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    "Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!
    More succinct than my reply

Did you ask for feedback as to whether these unsuspecting, innocent people trying to enjoy their leisure time (undisturbed) told you whatever it took to get rid of you ASAP?

120 people

Either way, I will take the next booster or Covid jab that becomes available. Can't wait for my superpowers to come in.
    Just had my fifth. Four Pfizers and a Moderna. Hugh Grant is playing me in the forthcoming dystopian movie.

Just had my fifth. Four Pfizers and a Moderna. Hugh Grant is playing me in the forthcoming dystopian movie.
    Tom Cruise will play me.

It will be a loose remake of one of his 80s hits, called "Clot Shot Cocktail".

From what I can make out you would need to be at least 75, or have an IQ similar to 75, to have that many. Which is it?

I'm not obliged to answer any queries. Especially those of the unsolicited numb-nutted variety.

From what I can make out you would need to be at least 75, or have an IQ similar to 75, to have that many. Which is it?
    There is a third option Morg, if you have a condition, in my case a mild blood cancer, that makes you more vulnerable to serious complications than the general population if infected. If it comes for you Morg let me know, I have some antibodies spare at a reasonable price.

There is a third option Morg, if you have a condition, in my case a mild blood cancer, that makes you more vulnerable to serious complications than the general population if infected. If it comes for you Morg let me know, I have some antibodies spare at a reasonable price.
    Thanks for your temperate reply. I will return sometime tomorrow with more gloomy prognostications.

Sorry to hear about your condition Cyril. Wishing you the best of health.

Sorry to hear about your condition Cyril. Wishing you the best of health.
    Thanks, it's regulated with drugs that give normal life expectancy. It's just that people with blood cancers generally have a far higher risk of dying or developing very serious conditions if they contract covid so the Practitioners here are erring on the side of caution.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

UPDATE - June nearly at an end, coats currently available here from £12.50

https://www.crazyclearance.co.uk/sho...oatsandJackets

Thanks, it's regulated with drugs that give normal life expectancy. It's just that people with blood cancers generally have a far higher risk of dying or developing very serious conditions if they contract covid so the Practitioners here are erring on the side of caution.

I know you didn't really do this, but even pretending that you did is one of the most feeble and pathetic things I've seen written on here.

All the best Cyril!

It appears much orchestrated violence is going to be visited upon US cities much like what was contrived during 2020. Some strategically placed piles of bricks are already in place ready to be lobbed

Extremists could launch violent attacks ‘for weeks’ in response to Roe v. Wade ruling, DHS warns

Extremists are expected to launch violent attacks “for weeks” in response to the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling — with politicians and judges among the most likely targets, the Department of Homeland Security warned Friday.

“Some domestic violent extremists (DVEs) will likely exploit the recent US Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade to intensify violence against a wide range of targets,” according to a three-page, unclassified memo obtained by CNN. https://nypost.com/2022/06/24/extrem...to-roe-v-wade/

Why on earth would the city of DC leave 10 full pallets of bricks right down the street from the Capitol complex and across the street from the RNC? https://twitter.com/NoahLJennings/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Mysterious piles of bricks discovered at riots, protests in US cities: Rpt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYnbLtySus
    For someone who loves spotting media narratives, it's quite amazing that you can't see this being the seeds planted for peaceful Roe/Wade protests being portrayed as violent.

Sorry to hear of your condition also

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your condition also
    Appreciate that. I don't want to overdramatise it. As I said its mild and my blood counts have been stable for 6 years since I was diagnosed and placed on the medication. I guess we have differing personal reasons for considering the impacts of the last couple of years that colour our views!

Appreciate that. I don't want to overdramatise it. As I said its mild and my blood counts have been stable for 6 years since I was diagnosed and placed on the medication. I guess we have differing personal reasons for considering the impacts of the last couple of years that colour our views!
    Glad to hear it's under control. I view the banter as a sporting contest where we all shake hands after the game. Maybe you could cut out the stalking though, and play by the Queensberry rules

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Glad to hear it's under control. I view the banter as a sporting contest where we all shake hands after the game. Maybe you could cut out the stalking though, and play by the Queensberry rules
    I wouldn't fret too much. I was diagnosed early and well by Main Stream Medicine (MSM), the one's who are less fortunate have advanced symptoms of chronic narcissism and a debilitating loss of self awareness without realising it before it is far too late!