+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

The always excellent Neil Oliver of GB News wonders in his latest video: Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmziW3E3k38

In it he touches on what's been reported out of Spain - but likely ignored by the BBC - that 2,000+ well-heeled Spaniards paid to have saline Covid injections instead of the real McCoy and falsely had their names added to the official register of real volunteers for their clinical trials.

One's a big noise at a European pharma company who was very eager for everyone else to be clot shotted while he was determined to swerve the Covid needle.

He also mentions the increasing number of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) cases that mainly kills those under 40. Naturally, doctors, politicians and corporate media remain baffled by what might be the cause of formerly perfectly healthy people, who are at least four decades from their typical life expectancy conk-out date, are keeling over for no apparent reason at a fastening rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The always excellent Neil Oliver of GB News wonders in his latest video: Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmziW3E3k38

In it he touches on what's been reported out of Spain - but likely ignored by the BBC - that 2,000+ well-heeled Spaniards paid to have saline Covid injections instead of the real McCoy and falsely had their names added to the official register of real volunteers for their clinical trials.

One's a big noise at a European pharma company who was very eager for everyone else to be clot shotted while he was determined to swerve the Covid needle.

He also mentions the increasing number of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) cases that mainly kills those under 40. Naturally, doctors, politicians and corporate media remain baffled by what might be the cause of formerly perfectly healthy people, who are at least four decades from their typical life expectancy conk-out date, are keeling over for no apparent reason at a fastening rate.
    Is SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome) really increasing 'at a fastening rate'?

In England it was approx 500 per year back in 2007. Healthy adults, and most under 40 as you say.

What are the numbers now? Any sources? Credible ones?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome) really increasing 'at a fastening rate'?

In England it was approx 500 per year back in 2007. Healthy adults, and most under 40 as you say.

Try the BMJ.

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316 - Sudden adult death syndrome and other non-ischaemic causes of sudden cardiac death

Try the BMJ.

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316 - Sudden adult death syndrome and other non-ischaemic causes of sudden cardiac death
    So your response to someone asking about numbers post 2007 is to post some research from 1994 to 2003 that was published in 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So your response to someone asking about numbers post 2007 is to post some research from 1994 to 2003 that was published in 2006?
    Jon was suggesting, I think, that SADS is Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, and not what Neil Oliver and I stated as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. They are one in the same. The point of the BMJ link was to underline that.

Jon was suggesting, I think, that SADS is Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, and not what Neil Oliver and I stated as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. They are one in the same. The point of the BMJ link was to underline that.
    Jon asked four questions, and you side stepped every single one of them

I know they are one and the same. The original acronym was SADS = Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, but in recent years it has been morphed by some into Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which is less precise in meaning (it relates to unexplained heart attacks) and presumably adopted for the benefit of those with a more basic vocabulary?

No my point was and is about the numbers. Is there credible evidence of a big rise in SADS to justify your implied argument that this is a by-product of Covid vaccinations and boosters. Or are you 'just putting it out there' without any evidence? If SADS is going to kill over 40 million of us in the UK in the next 3-5 years (I see you put Dolores 'out there' again) I expect to see a big jump from 500 a year.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...ome-sads.html#

Sudden vaccines deaths are now so common they’ve assigned a SYNDROME name for it: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    (Natural News) The murderous medical regime knows that covid vaccines are killing healthy young people at an alarming rate, so they’ve suddenly assigned a medical label for the phenomenon in order to distract people from the truth. Now, healthy young people who suddenly die without any medical explanation are said to have died from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) rather than from vaccines.

While SADS has existed in medical terminology long before covid, doctors and the media are now using this syndrome label in a new way: To try to explain away vaccine deaths. From what we can tell so far, there are no such “sudden deaths” in unvaccinated young adults. So far, this seems to be happening solely among those who have been vaccinated.

The UK Daily Mail has published an article detailing this new so-called “syndrome” which is of course just a convenient label to mask the true underlying cause of these sudden deaths. The title of their article is, “Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome – as doctors seek answers through a new national register,” and it says that everyone under the age of 40, “…may potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).”

All people under the age of 40 are now supposed to “get their hearts checked,” while oblivious doctors claim to be searching for the “genetic cause” behind SADS.

Never before in the history of medicine have doctors and the media urged young people to “get their hearts checked.” This is only happening after the global push for covid vaccines which hijack the body’s cells and force them to create spike protein particles that cause blood clots.

The Daily Mail article referenced above, and I suspect may have been the basis of Oliver's remarks, is here:

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register
    People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
    May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
    A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADS - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...ome-sads.html#

Sudden vaccines deaths are now so common they’ve assigned a SYNDROME name for it: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    (Natural News) The murderous medical regime knows that covid vaccines are killing healthy young people at an alarming rate, so they’ve suddenly assigned a medical label for the phenomenon in order to distract people from the truth. Now, healthy young people who suddenly die without any medical explanation are said to have died from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) rather than from vaccines.

While SADS has existed in medical terminology long before covid, doctors and the media are now using this syndrome label in a new way: To try to explain away vaccine deaths. From what we can tell so far, there are no such “sudden deaths” in unvaccinated young adults. So far, this seems to be happening solely among those who have been vaccinated.

The UK Daily Mail has published an article detailing this new so-called “syndrome” which is of course just a convenient label to mask the true underlying cause of these sudden deaths. The title of their article is, “Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome – as doctors seek answers through a new national register,” and it says that everyone under the age of 40, “…may potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).”

All people under the age of 40 are now supposed to “get their hearts checked,” while oblivious doctors claim to be searching for the “genetic cause” behind SADS.

Never before in the history of medicine have doctors and the media urged young people to “get their hearts checked.” This is only happening after the global push for covid vaccines which hijack the body’s cells and force them to create spike protein particles that cause blood clots.

The Daily Mail article referenced above, and I suspect may have been the basis of Oliver's remarks, is here:

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register
    People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
    May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
    A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADS - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html
    The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!

The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913

Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913
    So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.

So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.
    CJD is making a comeback, which is worrying.

I don't agree with Chris Sky's delivery but as I watched it the first username I thought of was yours.

* Includes profane language: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M9HkOG64lOG9/

Perhaps related to the above (and Dolores Cahill's prediction too), the twitter post and video linked below was posted last August. In it the woman who purports to be a big recruitment wheel in the gas and oil industries shares some alarming info. The gist of what she says is the clients she deals with expect all of their staff who rolled a sleeve up to become unavailable within the next three years.

USA ���� A Chilling Claim by a Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Consultant...�� All of the stories are now lining up, think Boosters, Think Deagel Predictions etc etc ..As always make up your own mind. I just put the information out there. Long Live the TRUTH - https://twitter.com/risemelbourne/st...93735989825536