+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 615

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

  1. #461

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I wonder how they intend to coerce the parents. Ban them from attending kindergarden, travelling on aeroplanes, withdraw any benefits they are in receipt of relating to them?

    I wouldn't discount any of the above.

    I take as read they are determined to implement a digital ID system as a means to draw everyone into their Matrix.
    As you are deeply immersed in Armageddon/The Great Reset/Transhumanism/Bilderbergism etc, how do you see your own personal future, OM? Is it totally bleak?

  2. #462

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Senator Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, asks the question no so-called journalist dares to in the US or here.

    Rand Paul
    @RandPaul

    Today I asked Fauci a simple question: Are there any studies that show a reduction in hospitalization or death for children that take a booster?

    His answer: No.

    https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1537454653960777730

  3. #463
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    12,823

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As you are deeply immersed in Armageddon/The Great Reset/Transhumanism/Bilderbergism etc, how do you see your own personal future, OM? Is it totally bleak?
    Hasn't he already covered this a few months back?

    As I recall he will be in a bunker, with a new generator (prudently obtained on Black Friday 2020) and the world's biggest hoard of Pot Noodles. He will be imagining the world above reduced to 10% of the existing population and those remaining will be full of toxins and chips, and serving the whims of the New World Order who he imagines will also be in a massive bunker under Denver.

    Whilst all this is going on we will be muddling through a cost of living crisis and the aftermath of a messy truce in Ukraine, cursing the latest Gareth Bale injury and reading endless new posts from Sludge on Death Metal or grannies' underwear. i.e. business as usual.

  4. #464

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hasn't he already covered this a few months back?

    As I recall he will be in a bunker, with a new generator (prudently obtained on Black Friday 2020) and the world's biggest hoard of Pot Noodles. He will be imagining the world above reduced to 10% of the existing population and those remaining will be full of toxins and chips, and serving the whims of the New World Order who he imagines will also be in a massive bunker under Denver.

    Whilst all this is going on we will be muddling through a cost of living crisis and the aftermath of a messy truce in Ukraine, cursing the latest Gareth Bale injury and reading endless new posts from Sludge on Death Metal or grannies' underwear. i.e. business as usual.
    Very good, sincerely.

  5. #465

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    As you are deeply immersed in Armageddon/The Great Reset/Transhumanism/Bilderbergism etc, how do you see your own personal future, OM? Is it totally bleak?
    Yes, the bleakish of bleak. Number 1 on the Georgia Guidestones calls for a maximum world population of 500M, or a minimum 93% decline from what it is today. I wouldn't be among them, nor would I wish to be.

    But unless vapourised by a nuke, I fully intend to go down swinging and not on my knees with head bowed.

  6. #466

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    BILL GATES TAKES THE VACCINE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/UmpnPSjrbpVf/

  7. #467

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Pre clot shot rollout professional tennis players must have been among the fittest and healthiest people alive. Not any longer.

    Back in March 27% of competitors in one tournament ran out of puff.

    Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN 'Fully Vaccinated' Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

    https://twitter.com/GalGlassy/status..._BtsQBjR8Coi1g

    TENNIS ELBOW ? NO SIR. TENNIS EMERGENCY ? HELL YES ! (CO-VAX-XED RACKETEERS COURT DISASTERS) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/sltYO4nuoW3o/

  8. #468

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pre clot shot rollout professional tennis players must have been among the fittest and healthiest people alive. Not any longer.

    Back in March 27% of competitors in one tournament ran out of puff.

    Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN 'Fully Vaccinated' Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

    https://twitter.com/GalGlassy/status..._BtsQBjR8Coi1g

    TENNIS ELBOW ? NO SIR. TENNIS EMERGENCY ? HELL YES ! (CO-VAX-XED RACKETEERS COURT DISASTERS) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/sltYO4nuoW3o/
    Absolute nonsense as usual

  9. #469

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, the bleakish of bleak. Number 1 on the Georgia Guidestones calls for a maximum world population of 500M, or a minimum 93% decline from what it is today. I wouldn't be among them, nor would I wish to be.

    But unless vapourised by a nuke, I fully intend to go down swinging and not on my knees with head bowed.
    Sounds like you intend do go down hiding in a bunker to be honest

  10. #470

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    One more year to flatten the curve.

    https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/...year-extension

  11. #471

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    One more year to flatten the curve.

    https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/...year-extension
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?

  12. #472

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sounds like you intend do go down hiding in a bunker to be honest
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

    I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

    I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

    If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.

  13. #473

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?
    I'm interesting in who's funding you. I presume they are coughing for overtime rates at this hour.

    How does one apply to become a Judas goat?

  14. #474

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

    I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

    I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

    If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.
    i would take anything that the installed one says with a pinch of salt morgs

  15. #475

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    He seemed okay at that press conference. He mumbled his way through what he read off of a teleprompter with no major errors. In answer to the journo's vaccine funding question he wanted to emphasise there would be - not might or could be - another pandemic.

  16. #476

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    as i type he has just instructed another 450 million dollars for military aid for Ukraine !

  17. #477

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Aye, according to my calculator the total sent there now stands at 54 billion and 450 million dollars.

  18. #478

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know that the people who accuse you of being vague and smarmy know you are vague and smarmy. but for the doubters explain in words that normal people will understand the point you were making with the meaningless phrase "One more year to flatten the curve"?
    It's not ending anytime soon, see Organ's commentary for further details.

    PS Who is paying you?

  19. #479

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I posted a video in this thread yesterday of Biden practically guaranteeing another pandemic.

    I thought you and the other clot shot-loving Teletubbies hereabouts would rejoice at the prospect of being instructed to meekly muzzle yourselves again - as maskless Johnson and chums piss themselves laughing at you when partying - before you dutifully volunteer to have plenty more mRNA clogging your veins.

    I'd award all of you a white feather each in recognition of your unquestioning obedience to your TVs.

    If you want to know who will be responsible for you owning nothing, gaze at a mirror.
    we get it, you're scared of needles, no shame in it

  20. #480

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    It appears much orchestrated violence is going to be visited upon US cities much like what was contrived during 2020. Some strategically placed piles of bricks are already in place ready to be lobbed

    Extremists could launch violent attacks ‘for weeks’ in response to Roe v. Wade ruling, DHS warns

    Extremists are expected to launch violent attacks “for weeks” in response to the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling — with politicians and judges among the most likely targets, the Department of Homeland Security warned Friday.

    “Some domestic violent extremists (DVEs) will likely exploit the recent US Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe V. Wade to intensify violence against a wide range of targets,” according to a three-page, unclassified memo obtained by CNN. https://nypost.com/2022/06/24/extrem...to-roe-v-wade/

    Why on earth would the city of DC leave 10 full pallets of bricks right down the street from the Capitol complex and across the street from the RNC? https://twitter.com/NoahLJennings/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    Mysterious piles of bricks discovered at riots, protests in US cities: Rpt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYnbLtySus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •