+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I clicked on the 'one image' in search of enlightenment - but it doesn't exist.

Deleted by The New World Order I expect. Back to mass psychosis for me!
    I got a row of pictures of cartoon animals telling me I’d “taken a wrong turn”, so it seems to have worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I got a row of pictures of cartoon animals telling me I’d “taken a wrong turn”, so it seems to have worked fine for me.
    You probably have a Gullibility Blocker installed Bob. If you disable it and download the Illuminati for Bullshitters app it opens a world where the Plandemic started in 2015, the Controlovirus is breeding giant black-eyed babies and vaccines come with added HIV ready to decimate the World's population and make a small group of capitalists far richer through massive economic contraction.

Be careful though. In the wrong hands this information could make you look like a right idiot. Of course if you are blessed with no self-awareness of are filled with narcissistic superiority then even massive levels of ridicule get filtered out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's what I got too. No T shirts though.