+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wolf.....Klein. I guess one Naomi is much the same as another to you Morg.

As for Naomi Wolf.......off the scale anti-vaxx nutter!
    Ah, my mistake. Same Christian name, same tribe member, I mistakenly thought.

From what I have discerned, virtually everyone who lined up to be injected with Pfizer's mystery goo have no idea that that company, in collusion with the FDA, were desperate to keep the information secret for the next 75 years, I.e. until most of the suckers were long dead.

Those few who do know don't seem to find anything suspicious about that. It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone and the film Idiocracy rolled into one out there in the land of the Teletubbies.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Ah, my mistake. Same Christian name, same tribe member, I mistakenly thought.

From what I have discerned, virtually everyone who lined up to be injected with Pfizer's mystery goo have no idea that that company, in collusion with the FDA, were desperate to keep the information secret for the next 75 years, I.e. until most of the suckers were long dead.

Those few who do know don't seem to find anything suspicious about that. It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone and the film Idiocracy rolled into one out there in the land of the Teletubbies.

In just one post you've gone from genuine confusion that the same name could be given to two different people, to returning to the outlandish theory that half the world's population has just been given medication that will soon kill them and the makers will get away with it.

Can you see why you might be struggling to convince us on this one?