+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, who's going to do all the creepy stalking now that he's gone?
    i,m sure second in command lardy will fill his boots can't see heidensberg making a comeback !

It seems Yank doctors are more eager than our Teletubbies are to roll their sleeves up for clot shot number 4.

https://imgur.com/bzZyZmo
    https://imgur.com/FXNKAwS
    https://imgur.com/Wj3JiL5
    https://imgur.com/IFhpTi6

Cyril, if you should read this I implore you to return.

Your former flock who you were the spiritual leader of have become a rabble.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cyril, if you should read this I implore you to return.

Your former flock who you were the spiritual leader of have become a rabble.
    Who the hell is in charge now?

Who the hell is in charge now?
    FFS - Don’t you pay any attention to your top cat stroker? Klaus Schwab is in charge!

If you don’t shape up some other credulous cultist will get the Igor gig. After me: ‘Yes master! Forgive me master. Cyril’s got my number master.’

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    "Join date: July 2022"

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "Join date: July 2022"
    May not be a multi. May just be a lab grown clone. I suppose we will just have to join the dots!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    May not be a multi. May just be a lab grown clone. I suppose we will just have to join the dots!
    Whoever it is they have a blog with a lot of subscribers.

Whoever it is they have a blog with a lot of subscribers.
    David Cotteril in disguise

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    David Cotteril in disguise
    I think it's the reason why Cyril ran away

I think it's the reason why Cyril ran away
    More than a fair degree of the pot calling the kettle black there I’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    More than a fair degree of the pot calling the kettle black there I’d say.
    TBF Bob Gluey has never majored in self awareness or irony,

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    TBF Bob Gluey has never majored in self awareness or irony,
    Thanks for thinking about me at 5.45am, it's much appreciated knowing that I am the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning

Thanks for thinking about me at 5.45am, it's much appreciated knowing that I am the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning
    Always good to start the day with a laugh, both yourself and the Holocaust reducers daily hammerings from Cyril and Lardy are an excellent way to start the day ps any change you may flounce Again (asking for a friend)

New Zealand's Prime Minister is another from Klaus Schwab's stable of Young Global Leaders.

Here's one coat Delmbox won't be able to wear. Ditto for the other Teletubbies.

https://imgur.com/7EDfYSu

The Yanks killed plenty of Vietnamese with bullets, bombs and Agent Orange. Time for something a bit different. Free clot shots for all.

A new video from the Milton Keynes funeral director. A short 3-minute update about baby deaths.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oMLSPahGHJK2/

Many on here have gone beyond the precipice are worried sick at what they have done to their body. Mob mentality is keeping them bonded in hope but it’s going to end in tears. Following Neil Ferguson, Occam's razor and doubling down will mark them as being on the wrong side of history with a price to be paid. A very interesting segment from Deborah Birx on Tucker Carlson’s show is now available for a gander whistle blowers are gaining courage to speak out the gig is up and the walls are collapsing at an increasing rate. Will America go nuclear to cover up the Vaccine crime and the crimes in UKRAINE ? my guess is that Zelensky will be assassinated by the deep steep, evidence will be manufactured to point at Putin in the hope that the alleged money laundering human trafficking child abusing drug trafficking of the Biden crime family will go unpunished in the chaos of war.

https://rumble.com/v1do949-the-unvac...t-two-yea.html

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07...eriod-of-time/

Time for a holiday and I hear that Portugal is currently open for those who refused to act like a nodding donkey.

A.T.B
    Clandestine

Here's one coat Delmbox won't be able to wear. Ditto for the other Teletubbies.

https://imgur.com/7EDfYSu
    Not only scared of needles but also too scared to show his face, classic, I'd bet a lot of money that's never worn outside that bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by Clandestine View Post
    Many on here have gone beyond the precipice are worried sick at what they have done to their body. Mob mentality is keeping them bonded in hope but it’s going to end in tears. Following Neil Ferguson, Occam's razor and doubling down will mark them as being on the wrong side of history with a price to be paid. A very interesting segment from Deborah Birx on Tucker Carlson’s show is now available for a gander whistle blowers are gaining courage to speak out the gig is up and the walls are collapsing at an increasing rate. Will America go nuclear to cover up the Vaccine crime and the crimes in UKRAINE ? my guess is that Zelensky will be assassinated by the deep steep, evidence will be manufactured to point at Putin in the hope that the alleged money laundering human trafficking child abusing drug trafficking of the Biden crime family will go unpunished in the chaos of war.

https://rumble.com/v1do949-the-unvac...t-two-yea.html

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07...eriod-of-time/

Time for a holiday and I hear that Portugal is currently open for those who refused to act like a nodding donkey.

A.T.B
    Clandestine
    I find it pretty amazing that Tucker Carlson's show gets to air on terrestrial TV in the US when nothing else containing the truth bombs he drops is broadcast there. Same for over here.

Youtube deleted last Thursday's show after he highlighted the (now undeniable) lies Biden and others repeatedly stated a year ago when saying those double jabbed couldn't contract CV19. (Biden has supposedly tested positive for it latterly having since been boosted too).

He also referred to what The Lancet published in February and another more recent survey has shown which underline the negative efficacy of the shots (I.e. having them increases, not decreases, the odds of contracting CV19) plus those shots compromise the immune system of many who take it... that's known as VAIDS.

And the kicker is this has become common knowledge among those paying attention for the past several months yet governments continue to push the shite onto the unwary.

I'd be bemused but for knowing perhaps Bill Gates' most infamous remarks: "If we do a good job with vaccinations, we can reduce the world population by 10 or 15%." It's their continuing brazenness which I find incredible.

Not only scared of needles but also too scared to show his face, classic, I'd bet a lot of money that's never worn outside that bedroom
    The pic's not of I. It's one I came across elsewhere.

I'm no expert but I'd say that writing was photoshopped.

The pic's not of I. It's one I came across elsewhere.

I'm no expert but I'd say that writing was photoshopped.
    Jesus Christ I know it's not you, not even you would confuse a hoody that you're actually wearing with a coat. Also if I remember rightly you're significantly older than your little reddit fiend friend there

Jesus Christ I know it's not you, not even you would confuse a hoody that you're actually wearing with a coat. Also if I remember rightly you're significantly older than your little reddit fiend friend there
    Your frustration is becoming palpable, and I know why.

"When in the autumn, on what date?" are the questions on your and all Teletubbies' lips. I don't know when you will be able to roll a sleeve up again. The state keeps promising you will be able to during those three months though. Please remain patient.