+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 615

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

  1. #181

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Regarding the 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset, why does the WEF have an entire section dedicated to it on their website?

    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset
    I am sure that NASA has a section of its website dedicated to moon landings. It didn't stop the gifted and talented of the 70s and 80s inventing ever more ridiculous theories that it was staged though.

    The Conspiracy bit of this is a the suggestion that rather than a load of well heeled people operating in plain sight are looking for catchy words to justified their existence and annual shindig in the Alps they are in fact planning a global state and new world order by abolishing private property while using COVID-19 to solve overpopulation and enslaving what remains of humanity with vaccines.

    Your gifted insight before you left the Board was that Covid was an overblown fantasy being used by Dr Fauci, Deep State and the Democrats to undermine the greatest President that ever lived. Now with this new toy it seems to be demon plague let loose to kill the poor and lull sheeple into injecting mind controlling disease ridden vaccines into their arms.

    Still you found a website so well done on this sourcing stuff.

  2. #182

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Technology has overtaken humans. It could be used to augment society. Instead, everything points towards nefarious people plotting to increase their dominance.
    Talking of technology, the C-pass is still alive and due for a comeback?

    https://questions-statements.parliam...2-04-19/155703

  3. #183

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Come on now, does that really sound like the kind of thing I'd post? I'm sure you can find the post though. It would have been within the last two years so if it really happened then you can easily link it.

    Back from changing the subject, based on your own maths Organ:

    You say 1 in 1,000 people die from Covid - it's only that low because of the vaccine, but let's take the number.

    And you also say that 150,000 Americans (which is already five times higher than your original post) have died from the vaccine. 219 million Americans have taken the vaccine, so that gives it a death rate of.... much less than 1 in 1,000.

    So just based on what you've said this morning, the covid death rate is so tiny that it's not worth worrying about BUT the vaccine death rate, despite being much tinier, is a matter of huge concern!

    You can see why some might call this a car crash performance, can't you?
    Yes, you did post it. Here: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5273742

  4. #184

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Talking of technology, the C-pass is still alive and due for a comeback?

    https://questions-statements.parliam...2-04-19/155703
    The reply to the question is telling. Well, to you and I anyway. Our resident BBC fans will remain unconcerned, no doubt.

  5. #185

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    So I didn't say I learned it from a US source. I said I was already aware

  6. #186

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I am sure that NASA has a section of its website dedicated to moon landings. It didn't stop the gifted and talented of the 70s and 80s inventing ever more ridiculous theories that it was staged though.

    The Conspiracy bit of this is a the suggestion that rather than a load of well heeled people operating in plain sight are looking for catchy words to justified their existence and annual shindig in the Alps they are in fact planning a global state and new world order by abolishing private property while using COVID-19 to solve overpopulation and enslaving what remains of humanity with vaccines.

    Your gifted insight before you left the Board was that Covid was an overblown fantasy being used by Dr Fauci, Deep State and the Democrats to undermine the greatest President that ever lived. Now with this new toy it seems to be demon plague let loose to kill the poor and lull sheeple into injecting mind controlling disease ridden vaccines into their arms.

    Still you found a website so well done on this sourcing stuff.
    NASA's excuses for not returning to the Moon range from "we're skint" to the hilarious "we haven't the technology available today as we did then". Then was 1972 if I remember correctly.

    Depending on which source anyone cares to use, the farthest Van Allen Belt is 8,000 miles from earth. Without checking, the Moon's around 24 or 26,000 miles away. Man can't survive the radiation at the outer and likely the inner Belt; therefore those Moon landings had to be fake.

    Obviously, the Russians knew that but kept schtum.

    What was the purpose of those hoaxes? Probably to filter the funding into secret projects such as building a network of underground bases and even whole cities throughout the USA. The one under Denver airport - which has a ton of disturbing Satanic artwork viewable on the surface - is said to be the biggest at seven levels deep.

  7. #187

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So I didn't say I learned it from a US source. I said I was already aware
    As previously stated, I just can't comprehend how you didn't, and seemingly still don't, find it suspicious (to put it mildly) that it wasn't, and still isn't, common knowledge that all the risks were on the volunteers while the manufacturers enjoyed complete protection.

    By the way, should you be unaware, those who wielded the syringe, whether doctors, nurses or anyone else, also had the same indemnity.

  8. #188

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    I'm mainly touched that you're so absorbed in what I may or may not think. It's nice.

  9. #189
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    12,821

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    NASA's excuses for not returning to the Moon range from "we're skint" to the hilarious "we haven't the technology available today as we did then". Then was 1972 if I remember correctly.

    Depending on which source anyone cares to use, the farthest Van Allen Belt is 8,000 miles from earth. Without checking, the Moon's around 24 or 26,000 miles away. Man can't survive the radiation at the outer and likely the inner Belt; therefore those Moon landings had to be fake.

    Obviously, the Russians knew that but kept schtum.

    What was the purpose of those hoaxes? Probably to filter the funding into secret projects such as building a network of underground bases and even whole cities throughout the USA. The one under Denver airport - which has a ton of disturbing Satanic artwork viewable on the surface - is said to be the biggest at seven levels deep.
    Excellent stuff. Bravo Organ!

    conspiracy.jpeg.

  10. #190

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    You're another one who drops by with a little quip then takes flight. It's almost as if it's a substitute for articulating your views.

  11. #191
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    12,821

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You're another one who drops by with a little quip then takes flight. It's almost as if it's a substitute for articulating your views.
    Manuel que.jpg

  12. #192

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Incidentally, I notice others can insert images and videos into their posts but I'm never able to, d'oh. I used to simply enough, not any longer though.

  13. #193
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    12,821

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    OK - words not images.

    I have no more intention of following you and WalesBales down your respective rabbit holes and debating the latest Big Reveal scoops than I have arguing the toss with Truthpaste about the predictive truth of the Old Testament.

    Life is too short.

    I do not swallow whole the BBC, Guardian or other MSM view of the world. They all have an editorial agenda. I do think they often choose to report facts or news or comment that we can choose to accept or reject.

    As I have said on numerous other threads, I have (after a lifetime of watching, reading, debating and analysing) settled on a cock-up not conspiracy theory of world events (although there are minor conspiracies amongst the cock ups) and believe the world is directed by wealth owners and the privileged for their own benefit at the expense of the vast majority. The Old World Order though - not the New World Order, the puppets of the WEF, the Illuminati or a race of alien lizards.

    Just my opinion. I may be wrong (but I'm not).

    Oh, and the moon landings were real!

  14. #194

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    I still believe this Ukraine-Russia situation is an elaborate charade that gets more surreal by the day. There's all these countries openly arming Ukraine while Russia continues to sabre rattle in spite of those countries already crossing Russia's stated red line.

    - Sergei Lavrov told Russian state media: “Nato, in essence, is engaged in a war with Russia through a proxy and is arming that proxy. War means war.”

    He also warned that the risks of nuclear conflict were now “considerable” – a claim Ukraine’s foreign minister, Dmytro Kuleba, said showed Moscow had lost its “last hope to scare the world off supporting Ukraine”.

    When asked about the importance of avoiding a third world war, Lavrov said: “I would not want to elevate those risks artificially. Many would like that. The danger is serious, real. And we must not underestimate it.” - More: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...defence-summit

  15. #195

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    OK - words not images.

    I have no more intention of following you and WalesBales down your respective rabbit holes and debating the latest Big Reveal scoops than I have arguing the toss with Truthpaste about the predictive truth of the Old Testament.

    Life is too short.

    I do not swallow whole the BBC, Guardian or other MSM view of the world. They all have an editorial agenda. I do think they often choose to report facts or news or comment that we can choose to accept or reject.

    As I have said on numerous other threads, I have (after a lifetime of watching, reading, debating and analysing) settled on a cock-up not conspiracy theory of world events (although there are minor conspiracies amongst the cock ups) and believe the world is directed by wealth owners and the privileged for their own benefit at the expense of the vast majority. The Old World Order though - not the New World Order, the puppets of the WEF, the Illuminati or a race of alien lizards.

    Just my opinion. I may be wrong (but I'm not).

    Oh, and the moon landings were real!
    I've been searching for a video of an Obama remark he made when president about the difficulties faced with getting a human beyond earth's lower orbit. Maybe it has been cleansed from the internet. Anyway, the point being man supposedly went many thousands of miles farther than that low orbit for the first time in 1969.

    (In reality, it was a Stanley Kubrick production at a film studio filled with many errors.)

  16. #196

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Putin's turn to sound menacing today. His words ring hollow because there was no lightning-fast reaction when a UK-supplied Starstreak missile operated by the Ukraine army took out a Russian helicopter the other day. Since then Germany's declared they are sending military equipment. Putin's inaction has emboldened other countries too because they are betting he's bluffing.

    Ukraine war: Vladimir Putin warns interfering countries of 'lightning-fast' reaction - as EU decries gas cuts as 'blackmail' https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-w...kmail-12600221

    Vladimir Putin hints he'll use nukes with 'lightning fast' response if Russia threatened https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/worl...l-use-26815874

  17. #197

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    NASA's excuses for not returning to the Moon range from "we're skint" to the hilarious "we haven't the technology available today as we did then". Then was 1972 if I remember correctly.

    Depending on which source anyone cares to use, the farthest Van Allen Belt is 8,000 miles from earth. Without checking, the Moon's around 24 or 26,000 miles away. Man can't survive the radiation at the outer and likely the inner Belt; therefore those Moon landings had to be fake.

    Obviously, the Russians knew that but kept schtum.

    What was the purpose of those hoaxes? Probably to filter the funding into secret projects such as building a network of underground bases and even whole cities throughout the USA. The one under Denver airport - which has a ton of disturbing Satanic artwork viewable on the surface - is said to be the biggest at seven levels deep.
    Conspiracy theorists - and I certainly consider myself a bought-up member of the skeptic and conspiracy community - do themselves no favours when they talk of moon landing hoaxes. Can you just imagine for a moment how many hundreds of people - possibly thousands when you count their relatives, close friends - who would have to commit to a lifetime vow of silence, knowing that just one sliver of evidence, one memo, could deliver a story worth tens of millions of dollars and make them rich beyond their dreams.

  18. #198

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Conspiracy theorists - and I certainly consider myself a bought-up member of the skeptic and conspiracy community - do themselves no favours when they talk of moon landing hoaxes. Can you just imagine for a moment how many hundreds of people - possibly thousands when you count their relatives, close friends - who would have to commit to a lifetime vow of silence, knowing that just one sliver of evidence, one memo, could deliver a story worth tens of millions of dollars and make them rich beyond their dreams.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-says-science/

    "If NASA really faked the moon landing in 1969, about 411,000 people would have worked together to keep that information from the public, and the whole thing would have been exposed about four years later, according to an Oxford researcher who has found a mathematical way to examine the viability of conspiracy theories."

  19. #199

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    I would say that organ is undermining his own reputation with this, but..well you know how that sentence is going to end.

  20. #200

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    I couldn't find Obama remarks other than in this 45-minute documentary: MOON LANDING DOCUMENTARY - THE MOON LANDING HOAX https://www.bitchute.com/video/p1WKJBKMly7l/

    He talks about solving the problem of getting a man above earth's low orbit, 400 miles away, in 2014. 2014 was 42 years after the last Apollo mission in 1972. Go to the 8:45 mark to hear him say it.

    I made an error stating the Moon's distance from the earth being at 24k to 26k; it's estimated to be almost 240k away. So, between 1969 and 1972 man went to the moon on six separate occasions 240 thousand miles away but decades later NASA scientists cannot figure out how to get someone farther than 400 miles away because radiation will kill them.

    Even the slowest Teletubby around here - all of whom I suspect are clot shotted to the eyeballs - who assume everything the TV tells them must be true will be scratching their heads.

    At 3:40 a NASA astronaut says, with a straight face, that it would be too difficult to return to the Moon because the technology used had been destroyed.

    At 6.40 another NASA bod speaks of the difficulties of getting beyond earth's lower orbit. As with Obama, he says the word "solve" too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •