+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The always excellent Neil Oliver of GB News wonders in his latest video: Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmziW3E3k38

In it he touches on what's been reported out of Spain - but likely ignored by the BBC - that 2,000+ well-heeled Spaniards paid to have saline Covid injections instead of the real McCoy and falsely had their names added to the official register of real volunteers for their clinical trials.

One's a big noise at a European pharma company who was very eager for everyone else to be clot shotted while he was determined to swerve the Covid needle.

He also mentions the increasing number of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) cases that mainly kills those under 40. Naturally, doctors, politicians and corporate media remain baffled by what might be the cause of formerly perfectly healthy people, who are at least four decades from their typical life expectancy conk-out date, are keeling over for no apparent reason at a fastening rate.
    Perhaps related to the above (and Dolores Cahill's prediction too), the twitter post and video linked below was posted last August. In it the woman who purports to be a big recruitment wheel in the gas and oil industries shares some alarming info. The gist of what she says is the clients she deals with expect all of their staff who rolled a sleeve up to become unavailable within the next three years.

USA ���� A Chilling Claim by a Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Consultant...�� All of the stories are now lining up, think Boosters, Think Deagel Predictions etc etc ..As always make up your own mind. I just put the information out there. Long Live the TRUTH - https://twitter.com/risemelbourne/st...93735989825536

Is GB News mainstream media or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Is GB News mainstream media or not?
    You have nothing to say about what Neil Oliver says? How typical.

Have you been taking deflection lessons from Cyril?

You have nothing to say about what Neil Oliver says? How typical.

Have you been taking deflection lessons from Cyril?
    No, I don't.

Yet you seem blissfully unaware of how you are deflecting my question about GB News

No, I don't.

Yet you seem blissfully unaware of how you are deflecting my question about GB News
    But it's always the same with you; seemingly unwilling or unable to debate, just constant sniping.

I reckon you must feel like kicking yourself for investing so much faith in the like of Pfizer, a notorious shyster company, who you or anyone else could have discovered easily with a simple 15-minutes of internet research. They didn't get hit with a two billion dollar fine for nowt. How you could you be so remiss about your health would have baffled me once upon a time but not now. You obey the TV because that way no thinking is required. Don't feel too bad though, you're one among a large majority who are just as trusting and, frankly, idle.

But it's always the same with you; seemingly unwilling or unable to debate, just constant sniping.

I reckon you must feel like kicking yourself for investing so much faith in the like of Pfizer, a notorious shyster company, who you or anyone else could have discovered easily with a simple 15-minutes of internet research. They didn't get hit with a two billion dollar fine for nowt. How you could you be so remiss about your health would have baffled me once upon a time but not now. You obey the TV because that way no thinking is required. Don't feel too bad though, you're one among a large majority who are just as trusting and, frankly, idle.
    Hold your horses. I asked a simple question as to whether GB News was regarded as mainstream media or not (it wasn't even immediately directed at you) yet this is your second response where you haven't answered the question but instead resorted to derogatory comments and talking about something completely unrelated to my question.

Bearing that in mind, you say I'm incapable of debating and I just constantly snipe and deflect

I assume the irony is completely lost on you.

Hold your horses. I asked a simple question as to whether GB News was regarded as mainstream media or not (it wasn't even immediately directed at you) yet this is your second response where you haven't answered the question but instead resorted to derogatory comments and talking about something completely unrelated to my question.

Bearing that in mind, you say I'm incapable of debating and I just constantly snipe and deflect

I assume the irony is completely lost on you.
    You deflected with the GB News query because you didn't want to address what Neil Oliver said. Which was, let me remind you, over 2,000 wealthy Spaniards had dodged the real Covid needle including a President of a big pharmaceutical company. The implication being he knows better than most what's in the non-saline shots. There's also the question of his abject hypocrisy and criminal nature.

Then there was the rise in SADS cases he talked of that you are also determined to shy away from.

I don't have a lot of contact with the alt-right/conspiracy folk in the real world but I wonder if they are all as defensive as the few that post on here when they are challenged.

It can't be healthy to have a completely unmerited large ego that's being constantly challenged.

You deflected with the GB News query because you didn't want to address what Neil Oliver said. Which was, let me remind you, over 2,000 wealthy Spaniards had dodged the real Covid needle including a President of a big pharmaceutical company. The implication being he knows better than most what's in the non-saline shots. There's also the question of his abject hypocrisy and criminal nature.

Then there was the rise in SADS cases he talked of that you are also determined to shy away from.
    What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?

What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?
    The post you replied to included some giant clues, Siberian-sized ones.

I have to conclude you're wasting my time by posting cobblers.

By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most, I'm 99% sure who you are... a former micro-celebrity with an ego the size of Maesteg.

For anyone with 16 minutes to spare. The narrator makes interesting claims about what can be found on the £20 note. There's more besides.

The Queen's SATANIC Jubilee RITUAL (2022) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HQqPGG9zSY6/

For anyone with 16 minutes to spare. The narrator makes interesting claims about what can be found on the £20 note. There's more besides.

The Queen's SATANIC Jubilee RITUAL (2022) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HQqPGG9zSY6/
    I've been looking for the original broadcast footage of Her Maj' in the back of that carriage because what's in that video appears faked. Someone remarks in the comments beneath it that it's a hologram.

The post you replied to included some giant clues, Siberian-sized ones.

I have to conclude you're wasting my time by posting cobblers.

By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most, I'm 99% sure who you are... a former micro-celebrity with an ego the size of Maesteg.
    Wasting your time

I posted "Is GB News mainstream media or not?" A few hours ago and since then you've replied to my posts several times accusing me of not addressing someone's claims and still haven't answered my question

"By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most..." - what claims are these? I don't remember saying you "know better than most". Perhaps you can provide the quote in question or is this another case of me sniping and deflecting.

Speaking of which: is GB News mainstream media?

Deagel's population and economic forecasts from 2017 to 2025 has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Here is their complete list for all countries - https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-co...by-Country.pdf

Britain tops the list for the highest population decline (-77.1%), followed by Ireland (-72.4%) and the USA (-68.5%). Unsurprisingly, those countries suffer the greatest drop in GDP.

Deagel's population and economic forecasts from 2017 to 2025 has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Here is their complete list for all countries - https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-co...by-Country.pdf

Britain tops the list for the highest population decline (-77.1%), followed by Ireland (-72.4%) and the USA (-68.5%). Unsurprisingly, those countries suffer the greatest drop in GDP.
    Those percentage drops were based on your Deagal' oracle decline from 2017 to 2025. Obviously we have moved on five years since then.

Since 2017 the population of the three countries you quoted has increased from the Deagal list you provided rather than dramatically declined.

UK 2017 63.5M 2020 67M 2025 Forecast 14.5 Current Population Change 78.5%
    Ire 2017 4.8M 2020 5M 2025 Forecast 1.3M Current Population Change 74%
    USA 2017 316.5 2020 329.5M 2025 Forecast 99.5M Current Population Change 70%

So the Deagal boys predictions over 8 years have seen a population increase in the three highest risk countries in the early period. With 2.5 years to go by my reckoning more than 4 out of 5 people in the UK will snuff it in the next couple of years. Is that how you see it Morg?

US 2017

Talking about Deagal, those breeding Irish don't seem to be taking any notice of your fantasies, Morg.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/ir...04%2C761%2C865.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Talking about Deagal, those breeding Irish don't seem to be taking any notice of your fantasies, Morg.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/ir...04%2C761%2C865.
    I note the official total of worldwide CV19 deaths remain below 1 per 1,000, or fewer than 0.1%. The hype never matched the numbers at any point.

Gates has promised we will take the next one more seriously though. You will put your daps on in your haste to roll a sleeve up.

I note the official total of worldwide CV19 deaths remain below 1 per 1,000, or fewer than 0.1%. The hype never matched the numbers at any point.

Gates has promised we will take the next one more seriously though. You will put your daps on in your haste to roll a sleeve up.
    If I could I would pass on your thoughtful words to my father in law. Now talk us through what is going to happen in Ireland. The population has been steadily rising since 2017 to its record high as per the April 2022 census. What is going to happen to eradicate four out of five of them between now and 2025?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If I could I would pass on your thoughtful words to my father in law. Now talk us through what is going to happen in Ireland. The population has been steadily rising since 2017 to its record high as per the April 2022 census. What is going to happen to eradicate four out of five of them between now and 2025?
    You've posted something along similar lines previously. I reminded you Deagel's forecasts pertained to the year 2025, not 2022.

I understand you're knocking on and forgetful, but c'mon.

Top of the 195-strong list for population decline.

And also atop the 195-strong list for Monkeypox cases.

Contrary to what defeatists may say, Britain remains a global leader in some respects.

COAT UPDATE

6 weeks to go, coats available here from £14.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Outerw...ode=1730993031

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    COAT UPDATE

6 weeks to go, coats available here from £14.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Outerw...ode=1730993031
    Any news on shackets or gilets yet?

Any news on shackets or gilets yet?
    Research ongoing