+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1015

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

  1. #261

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

    NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950

  2. #262

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Schwab's handlers are building a future where only they live free and to prosper in... their own Garden of Eden with earth depleted of everyone except them and their microchipped worker slaves and servants to wait on them hand and foot, some to sexually abuse, some to be hunted down for sport as foxes are, some for medical experimentation for their health and longevity projects, and some to be their armed guards.

    They don’t see why anyone would oppose such a wonderful project! How dare we? We must just be ignorant and deplorable.

  3. #263

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's a video of Schwab opening the Davos shindig yesterday. He's evidently proud to front the engineered crap storm that's about to be unleashed.

    NEW - Klaus Schwab tells attendees at his World Economic Forum in Davos that "the future is being built by us." https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...82505217490950
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.

  4. #264

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Schwab's handlers are building a future where only they live free and to prosper in... their own Garden of Eden with earth depleted of everyone except them and their microchipped worker slaves and servants to wait on them hand and foot, some to sexually abuse, some to be hunted down for sport as foxes are, some for medical experimentation for their health and longevity projects, and some to be their armed guards.

    They don’t see why anyone would oppose such a wonderful project! How dare we? We must just be ignorant and deplorable.
    I liked the bit about content moderation, i.e. censorship. Make the most of your freedom while you can!

  5. #265

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.
    Jeez, look at Che Guevara, raging against the dying of the light by posting inanities on a provincial football messageboard. Up the Revolution, Wolfie!

  6. #266

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If this ever comes to pass, always remember that it was the Lardy & Cyril's of the world who allowed it to happen.
    What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!

  7. #267
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeez, look at Che Guevara, raging against the dying of the light by posting inanities on a provincial football messageboard. Up the Revolution, Wolfie!
    Unfair on Che Guevara, Dylan Thomas and Comrade Wolfe Smith.

    Gluey is more in the company of Baldrick, Philomena Cunk and Private Frazer!

  8. #268

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What exactly are you doing to stop it happening?!
    Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't

  9. #269

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much, so I won't
    Aw, gwan. It seems Delmbox. to most of our shame, certainly mine, walks the walk as much as he talks the talk. Give us a toot on your favourite brass instrument of what you have done to stop Schwab or Soros, or Gates or someone you have never heard of yet but will be the latest devil when someone you have never met tells you they are a devil becomes your devil.

    Any colour, any font or any ancient language will do!

  10. #270

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Here's the official attendee list of this week's WEF meeting. https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM...firmed_PFs.pdf

  11. #271
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    13,177

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's the official attendee list of this week's WEF meeting. https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM...firmed_PFs.pdf
    Have you got a list of who is not attending? That might be quicker to read!

  12. #272

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Alibaba Group president Michael Evans revealed at the WEF Davos conference the development of an individual carbon footprint tracker to monitor where you travel, how you travel, what you eat, and everything you buy. It will be useful for people with short memories, and a good example of using technology for our benefit.

  13. #273

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Alibaba Group president Michael Evans revealed at the WEF Davos conference the development of an individual carbon footprint tracker to monitor where you travel, how you travel, what you eat, and everything you buy. It will be useful for people with short memories, and a good example of using technology for our benefit.
    Sign. Me. Up.

  14. #274

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Sign. Me. Up.
    You won't need to sign up brother, it will be a feature not an option. The new economic system will be based on carbon trading, and you will become the product.

  15. #275

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You won't need to sign up brother, it will be a feature not an option. The new economic system will be based on carbon trading, and you will become the product.
    Can't. Effing. Wait.

  16. #276

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Can't. Effing. Wait.
    If it comes to pass, don't forget to tell your family and friends that you were all for it. Keeping it quiet would be a very cowardly thing to do.

  17. #277

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If it comes to pass, don't forget to tell your family and friends that you were all for it. Keeping it quiet would be a very cowardly thing to do.
    They can't wait too. I've sent them all the video of him talking about it on Twitter and we're going to celebrate like it's 1984!

  18. #278

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    They can't wait too. I've sent them all the video of him talking about it on Twitter and we're going to celebrate like it's 1984!
    Good lad, having the courage of your convictions is a fine attribute to possess.

  19. #279

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Two years on from the Great Reset, Schwab and the gang are back in Davos peddling their latest wares. Surely the gifted and talented on here will quickly tell us what it all means. Or they could I suppose wait until the algorithims find them! What Fat Ronaldo and Infantino has to say about the new Global Village is anyone's guess.

    Not my brightest contribution but at least I'm not dishing out second hand shit on here pretending I've got some kind of gift unavailable to others.
    https://greatgameindia.com/davos-carbon-credits/

  20. #280

    Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Can't. Effing. Wait.
    You can't wait to own nothing? Don't you realise it will mean you won't have a prayer mat to call your own!

    Putting in a 12 hour shift pointing your swede in the general direction of Mecca while wailing and chanting complete bollocks will take a hell of a toll on your knees.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •