+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought you provided cast-iron proof only last week that everyone who had the Covid jab will be dead in 3-5 years!

Surely that means the Great Reset has to be before 2030?
    Jon, you're not supposed to pay attention to the different dire warnings!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Jon, you're not supposed to pay attention to the different dire warnings!
    I hope for your sake you have been paying attention to warnings of the coming economic shitestorm that's headed directly at all of us.

Remember to be well stocked while pretending to be as shocked and baffled and hopelessly unprepared as most will be. Feigning gormlessness should be easy for you to pull off.

I thought you provided cast-iron proof only last week that everyone who had the Covid jab will be dead in 3-5 years!

Surely that means the Great Reset has to be before 2030?
    Untrue. What I provided was a direct quote from Dolores Cahill saying that and a link to a video of her stating exactly what I quoted.

You're another, along with Lardy, Tito and some others, who's determined to find nothing dubious about Pfizer in association with the FDA wanting to conceal data about how dangerous the clot shots are for the next 75 years.

As you may or may not know, a court ordered them to make the info publicly available a chunk at a time... the nasty details of which are being ignored by mainstream media because virtually every country is still promoting their uptake, despite knowing they're poison in a syringe.

The always excellent Neil Oliver of GB News wonders in his latest video: Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmziW3E3k38

In it he touches on what's been reported out of Spain - but likely ignored by the BBC - that 2,000+ well-heeled Spaniards paid to have saline Covid injections instead of the real McCoy and falsely had their names added to the official register of real volunteers for their clinical trials.

One's a big noise at a European pharma company who was very eager for everyone else to be clot shotted while he was determined to swerve the Covid needle.

He also mentions the increasing number of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) cases that mainly kills those under 40. Naturally, doctors, politicians and corporate media remain baffled by what might be the cause of formerly perfectly healthy people, who are at least four decades from their typical life expectancy conk-out date, are keeling over for no apparent reason at a fastening rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The always excellent Neil Oliver of GB News wonders in his latest video: Are we stupid? Or are we just being treated as if we’re stupid? Which is it? asks Neil Oliver. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmziW3E3k38

In it he touches on what's been reported out of Spain - but likely ignored by the BBC - that 2,000+ well-heeled Spaniards paid to have saline Covid injections instead of the real McCoy and falsely had their names added to the official register of real volunteers for their clinical trials.

One's a big noise at a European pharma company who was very eager for everyone else to be clot shotted while he was determined to swerve the Covid needle.

He also mentions the increasing number of SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) cases that mainly kills those under 40. Naturally, doctors, politicians and corporate media remain baffled by what might be the cause of formerly perfectly healthy people, who are at least four decades from their typical life expectancy conk-out date, are keeling over for no apparent reason at a fastening rate.
    Is SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome) really increasing 'at a fastening rate'?

In England it was approx 500 per year back in 2007. Healthy adults, and most under 40 as you say.

What are the numbers now? Any sources? Credible ones?

Is SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome) really increasing 'at a fastening rate'?

In England it was approx 500 per year back in 2007. Healthy adults, and most under 40 as you say.

Try the BMJ.

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316 - Sudden adult death syndrome and other non-ischaemic causes of sudden cardiac death

Is GB News mainstream media or not?

Perhaps related to the above (and Dolores Cahill's prediction too), the twitter post and video linked below was posted last August. In it the woman who purports to be a big recruitment wheel in the gas and oil industries shares some alarming info. The gist of what she says is the clients she deals with expect all of their staff who rolled a sleeve up to become unavailable within the next three years.

USA ���� A Chilling Claim by a Oil and Gas Industry Recruitment Consultant...�� All of the stories are now lining up, think Boosters, Think Deagel Predictions etc etc ..As always make up your own mind. I just put the information out there. Long Live the TRUTH - https://twitter.com/risemelbourne/st...93735989825536

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Is GB News mainstream media or not?
    You have nothing to say about what Neil Oliver says? How typical.

Have you been taking deflection lessons from Cyril?

You have nothing to say about what Neil Oliver says? How typical.

Have you been taking deflection lessons from Cyril?
    No, I don't.

Yet you seem blissfully unaware of how you are deflecting my question about GB News

Try the BMJ.

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316 - Sudden adult death syndrome and other non-ischaemic causes of sudden cardiac death
    So your response to someone asking about numbers post 2007 is to post some research from 1994 to 2003 that was published in 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So your response to someone asking about numbers post 2007 is to post some research from 1994 to 2003 that was published in 2006?
    Jon was suggesting, I think, that SADS is Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, and not what Neil Oliver and I stated as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. They are one in the same. The point of the BMJ link was to underline that.

Jon was suggesting, I think, that SADS is Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, and not what Neil Oliver and I stated as Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. They are one in the same. The point of the BMJ link was to underline that.
    Jon asked four questions, and you side stepped every single one of them

I know they are one and the same. The original acronym was SADS = Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome, but in recent years it has been morphed by some into Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which is less precise in meaning (it relates to unexplained heart attacks) and presumably adopted for the benefit of those with a more basic vocabulary?

No my point was and is about the numbers. Is there credible evidence of a big rise in SADS to justify your implied argument that this is a by-product of Covid vaccinations and boosters. Or are you 'just putting it out there' without any evidence? If SADS is going to kill over 40 million of us in the UK in the next 3-5 years (I see you put Dolores 'out there' again) I expect to see a big jump from 500 a year.

No, I don't.

Yet you seem blissfully unaware of how you are deflecting my question about GB News
    But it's always the same with you; seemingly unwilling or unable to debate, just constant sniping.

I reckon you must feel like kicking yourself for investing so much faith in the like of Pfizer, a notorious shyster company, who you or anyone else could have discovered easily with a simple 15-minutes of internet research. They didn't get hit with a two billion dollar fine for nowt. How you could you be so remiss about your health would have baffled me once upon a time but not now. You obey the TV because that way no thinking is required. Don't feel too bad though, you're one among a large majority who are just as trusting and, frankly, idle.

But it's always the same with you; seemingly unwilling or unable to debate, just constant sniping.

I reckon you must feel like kicking yourself for investing so much faith in the like of Pfizer, a notorious shyster company, who you or anyone else could have discovered easily with a simple 15-minutes of internet research. They didn't get hit with a two billion dollar fine for nowt. How you could you be so remiss about your health would have baffled me once upon a time but not now. You obey the TV because that way no thinking is required. Don't feel too bad though, you're one among a large majority who are just as trusting and, frankly, idle.
    Hold your horses. I asked a simple question as to whether GB News was regarded as mainstream media or not (it wasn't even immediately directed at you) yet this is your second response where you haven't answered the question but instead resorted to derogatory comments and talking about something completely unrelated to my question.

Bearing that in mind, you say I'm incapable of debating and I just constantly snipe and deflect

I assume the irony is completely lost on you.

I don't have a lot of contact with the alt-right/conspiracy folk in the real world but I wonder if they are all as defensive as the few that post on here when they are challenged.

It can't be healthy to have a completely unmerited large ego that's being constantly challenged.

Hold your horses. I asked a simple question as to whether GB News was regarded as mainstream media or not (it wasn't even immediately directed at you) yet this is your second response where you haven't answered the question but instead resorted to derogatory comments and talking about something completely unrelated to my question.

Bearing that in mind, you say I'm incapable of debating and I just constantly snipe and deflect

I assume the irony is completely lost on you.
    You deflected with the GB News query because you didn't want to address what Neil Oliver said. Which was, let me remind you, over 2,000 wealthy Spaniards had dodged the real Covid needle including a President of a big pharmaceutical company. The implication being he knows better than most what's in the non-saline shots. There's also the question of his abject hypocrisy and criminal nature.

Then there was the rise in SADS cases he talked of that you are also determined to shy away from.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...ome-sads.html#

Sudden vaccines deaths are now so common they’ve assigned a SYNDROME name for it: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    (Natural News) The murderous medical regime knows that covid vaccines are killing healthy young people at an alarming rate, so they’ve suddenly assigned a medical label for the phenomenon in order to distract people from the truth. Now, healthy young people who suddenly die without any medical explanation are said to have died from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) rather than from vaccines.

While SADS has existed in medical terminology long before covid, doctors and the media are now using this syndrome label in a new way: To try to explain away vaccine deaths. From what we can tell so far, there are no such “sudden deaths” in unvaccinated young adults. So far, this seems to be happening solely among those who have been vaccinated.

The UK Daily Mail has published an article detailing this new so-called “syndrome” which is of course just a convenient label to mask the true underlying cause of these sudden deaths. The title of their article is, “Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome – as doctors seek answers through a new national register,” and it says that everyone under the age of 40, “…may potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).”

All people under the age of 40 are now supposed to “get their hearts checked,” while oblivious doctors claim to be searching for the “genetic cause” behind SADS.

Never before in the history of medicine have doctors and the media urged young people to “get their hearts checked.” This is only happening after the global push for covid vaccines which hijack the body’s cells and force them to create spike protein particles that cause blood clots.

The Daily Mail article referenced above, and I suspect may have been the basis of Oliver's remarks, is here:

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register
    People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
    May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
    A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADS - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html

You deflected with the GB News query because you didn't want to address what Neil Oliver said. Which was, let me remind you, over 2,000 wealthy Spaniards had dodged the real Covid needle including a President of a big pharmaceutical company. The implication being he knows better than most what's in the non-saline shots. There's also the question of his abject hypocrisy and criminal nature.

Then there was the rise in SADS cases he talked of that you are also determined to shy away from.
    What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?

What about Neil Oliver's claims did you want me to address exactly? You post claims and nonsense on here on a daily basis and I haven't got the energy or inclination to engage with you on every single one of them.

By the way: Is GB News classed as mainstream media?
    The post you replied to included some giant clues, Siberian-sized ones.

I have to conclude you're wasting my time by posting cobblers.

By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most, I'm 99% sure who you are... a former micro-celebrity with an ego the size of Maesteg.

For anyone with 16 minutes to spare. The narrator makes interesting claims about what can be found on the £20 note. There's more besides.

The Queen's SATANIC Jubilee RITUAL (2022) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HQqPGG9zSY6/

The post you replied to included some giant clues, Siberian-sized ones.

I have to conclude you're wasting my time by posting cobblers.

By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most, I'm 99% sure who you are... a former micro-celebrity with an ego the size of Maesteg.
    Wasting your time

I posted "Is GB News mainstream media or not?" A few hours ago and since then you've replied to my posts several times accusing me of not addressing someone's claims and still haven't answered my question

"By the way, re your claims about me knowing better than most..." - what claims are these? I don't remember saying you "know better than most". Perhaps you can provide the quote in question or is this another case of me sniping and deflecting.

Speaking of which: is GB News mainstream media?

For anyone with 16 minutes to spare. The narrator makes interesting claims about what can be found on the £20 note. There's more besides.

The Queen's SATANIC Jubilee RITUAL (2022) - https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HQqPGG9zSY6/
    I've been looking for the original broadcast footage of Her Maj' in the back of that carriage because what's in that video appears faked. Someone remarks in the comments beneath it that it's a hologram.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-...ome-sads.html#

Sudden vaccines deaths are now so common they’ve assigned a SYNDROME name for it: Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    (Natural News) The murderous medical regime knows that covid vaccines are killing healthy young people at an alarming rate, so they’ve suddenly assigned a medical label for the phenomenon in order to distract people from the truth. Now, healthy young people who suddenly die without any medical explanation are said to have died from Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) rather than from vaccines.

While SADS has existed in medical terminology long before covid, doctors and the media are now using this syndrome label in a new way: To try to explain away vaccine deaths. From what we can tell so far, there are no such “sudden deaths” in unvaccinated young adults. So far, this seems to be happening solely among those who have been vaccinated.

The UK Daily Mail has published an article detailing this new so-called “syndrome” which is of course just a convenient label to mask the true underlying cause of these sudden deaths. The title of their article is, “Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome – as doctors seek answers through a new national register,” and it says that everyone under the age of 40, “…may potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).”

All people under the age of 40 are now supposed to “get their hearts checked,” while oblivious doctors claim to be searching for the “genetic cause” behind SADS.

Never before in the history of medicine have doctors and the media urged young people to “get their hearts checked.” This is only happening after the global push for covid vaccines which hijack the body’s cells and force them to create spike protein particles that cause blood clots.

The Daily Mail article referenced above, and I suspect may have been the basis of Oliver's remarks, is here:

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register
    People aged under the age of 40 being urged to go and get their hearts checked
    May potentially be at risk of having Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
    SADS is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people'
    A 31-year-old woman who died in her sleep last year may have had SADS - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html
    The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!