+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The Mail copied an Australian article about SADS that never attempted to link it to Covid jabs.

The top link claims that the syndrome and the name were invented to describe 'new' and unexplained deaths from Covid jabs, when SADS has been known and discussed for decades.

As I said earlier about 500 English people were dying of this each year when the 2007 report was published. Before Covid. Before Covid jabs. A quick online search will produce figures for Australia, Canada and the USA in the mid hundreds rising to the low thousands - all recorded decades ago! I can't see any reports about a steep rise in the numbers. Are there any?

SADS seems to be a real but small scale concern that predates Covid by many decades. Attempts to present it as evidence of 'toxic jabs' are dishonest and pathetic.

Try harder!
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Blimey, you're desperate to remain in the Matrix. I've stated elsewhere that people must have to try really, really hard not be extremely concerned about why Pfizer wanted to keep their data about their 'safe and effective' vaccine away from public scrutiny for a whopping 75 years.

I'll try harder via some Office for National Statistics published numbers. Anticipating a likely query from you ('where can I find those at their site?'), locate them yourself as I've tired of spoonfeeding you.

https://twitter.com/idropcouriers/st...94563520806913
    So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.

So no source or evidence for your claim that SADS is rising fast, and definitely nothing to back your implied claim that SADS is a consequence of Covid vaccinations. No surprise there.

The tweet you linked from iDrop TV and Film Transport - allegedly showing ONS statistics about vaccinated children being 82-303x more likely to die than unvaccinated - is a different rabbit hole. Every other time you have put these claims 'out there' they have proved to be a crock of shite based on misrepresented numbers and deliberately false interpretation of data. This will be no different.
    CJD is making a comeback, which is worrying.

I don't agree with Chris Sky's delivery but as I watched it the first username I thought of was yours.

* Includes profane language: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M9HkOG64lOG9/

I don't agree with Chris Sky's delivery but as I watched it the first username I thought of was yours.

* Includes profane language: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M9HkOG64lOG9/
    Cheers! Badge Of Honour!

Deagel's population and economic forecasts from 2017 to 2025 has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Here is their complete list for all countries - https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-co...by-Country.pdf

Britain tops the list for the highest population decline (-77.1%), followed by Ireland (-72.4%) and the USA (-68.5%). Unsurprisingly, those countries suffer the greatest drop in GDP.

Deagel's population and economic forecasts from 2017 to 2025 has been mentioned several times in this thread.

Here is their complete list for all countries - https://nobulart.com/wordpress/wp-co...by-Country.pdf

Britain tops the list for the highest population decline (-77.1%), followed by Ireland (-72.4%) and the USA (-68.5%). Unsurprisingly, those countries suffer the greatest drop in GDP.

Top of the 195-strong list for population decline.

And also atop the 195-strong list for Monkeypox cases.

Contrary to what defeatists may say, Britain remains a global leader in some respects.

COAT UPDATE

6 weeks to go, coats available here from £14.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Outerw...ode=1730993031

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    COAT UPDATE

6 weeks to go, coats available here from £14.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Outerw...ode=1730993031
    Any news on shackets or gilets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Any news on shackets or gilets yet?
    Research ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Research ongoing
    That's the kind of finality that I subscribe to.

Those percentage drops were based on your Deagal' oracle decline from 2017 to 2025. Obviously we have moved on five years since then.

Since 2017 the population of the three countries you quoted has increased from the Deagal list you provided rather than dramatically declined.

UK 2017 63.5M 2020 67M 2025 Forecast 14.5 Current Population Change 78.5%
    Ire 2017 4.8M 2020 5M 2025 Forecast 1.3M Current Population Change 74%
    USA 2017 316.5 2020 329.5M 2025 Forecast 99.5M Current Population Change 70%

So the Deagal boys predictions over 8 years have seen a population increase in the three highest risk countries in the early period. With 2.5 years to go by my reckoning more than 4 out of 5 people in the UK will snuff it in the next couple of years. Is that how you see it Morg?

US 2017

Some of their more thought provoking numbers: Russia (-0.5%), while Ukraine next door (-29.0%). Holland is at +0.1% as the countries they border, Belgium and Germany, decline by 29.8% and 65.1%, respectively. That's a real head-scratcher because those three use the euro and should that currency collapse, as I fully expect, I struggle to understand how their population remains unchanged, and GDP increases, while their nearest neighbours are crushed.

Around 55% of countries show a decline, the rest increase. Among the largest gainers are some right dumps which include Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Congo and Sudan.

Some of their more thought provoking numbers: Russia (-0.5%), while Ukraine next door (-29.0%). Holland is at +0.1% as the countries they border, Belgium and Germany, decline by 29.8% and 65.1%, respectively. That's a real head-scratcher because those three use the euro and should that currency collapse, as I fully expect, I struggle to understand how their population remains unchanged, and GDP increases, while their nearest neighbours are crushed.

Around 55% of countries show a decline, the rest increase. Among the largest gainers are some right dumps which include Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Congo and Sudan.
    No need to struggle to understand or scratch your head over the numbers. You've already been told the reason, many times in fact.

While you, Tito and the crew are consumed the latest plot twists in Emmerdale and what's going on around Albert Square, I concern myself with geopolitics.

While you, Tito and the crew are consumed the latest plot twists in Emmerdale and what's going on around Albert Square, I concern myself with geopolitics.
    And mouth organs!

And mouth organs!
    Aye, huge fan of them, have been for donkey's years. Dopey Cyril somehow got the impression I'm a beginner.

Reading too much of Albert Pike's and Aleister Crowley's works has negatively affected his cognitive abilities.

And mouth organs!

My info suggests that I keep a beady eye on stock markets next week. "Momentous moves to the downside" are anticipated.

My info suggests that I keep a beady eye on stock markets next week. "Momentous moves to the downside" are anticipated.
    Sorry Morg if I upset you. Don't misinterpret my post that you haven't mastered the harmonica. It was more that you couldn't point the sheeple to something more fulfilling in the relatively short time they have left on Earth ( apologies if I got your planet wrong)!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Presumably all this hypothesis translates into the relative strength of currencies as judged by world markets rather than hyperlinks.
    It's Organ vs Cyril, place your bets

We need some new conspiracy theories to freshen this thread. How about flat earth and Agartha?

Another super-duper conspiracy theory. This is one very few people are aware of because the details have been deliberately concealed for decades. It relates to the link below.

The mystery of Canada’s indigenous mass graves - https://spectator.com.au/2022/01/the...s-mass-graves/

We need some new conspiracy theories to freshen this thread. How about flat earth and Agartha?
    What happened to the old ones?