+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

I connected the dots for you boys. If you can't foresee wholesale planned violence in Yankland then the penny will soon drop when your precious TVs update you every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I connected the dots for you boys. If you can't foresee wholesale planned violence in Yankland then the penny will soon drop when your precious TVs update you every day.
    Jeez, thanks Morg. If you hadn't posted a clip of Hannity spouting bullshit and a Men at Work sign the rest of us sheeple might never have guessed that people would be upset about the Supreme Court decision.

Out of interest will Deagle be along with an updated forecast on what those globalists at the Supreme Court have done to impact US population figures?

You've made a false correlation.

Will there be violence following the Supreme Court ruling yesterday? More than likely considering the impact it will have on the core values of millions of Americans.

Does that mean the deep state are leaving bricks around for people to use as part of some pre-planned scheme? Only nutters who post (or repost) Tweets of obvious construction taking place will believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You've made a false correlation.

Will there be violence following the Supreme Court ruling yesterday? More than likely considering the impact it will have on the core values of millions of Americans.

Does that mean the deep state are leaving bricks around for people to use as part of some pre-planned scheme? Only nutters who post (or repost) Tweets of obvious construction taking place will believe that.
    Perhaps you didn't click the links provided. One was to a youtube video of a Fox News report detailing piles of bricks appearing for BLM protests two years ago. I hope you realise who operate BLM? It isn't the Chinese or Russkies; it's yet another CIA/FBI creation.

Perhaps you didn't click the links provided. One was to a youtube video of a Fox News report detailing piles of bricks appearing for BLM protests two years ago. I hope you realise who operate BLM? It isn't the Chinese or Russkies; it's yet another CIA/FBI creation.
    The MSM channel Fox News?

The MSM channel Fox News?
    It's a clip from Hannity FFS

You've posted something along similar lines previously. I reminded you Deagel's forecasts pertained to the year2025, not 2022.
    Cyril asked you what's going to happen in the next three years to eradicate 4 out of 5 people in Ireland

You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.

You asked for a 2025 prediction. Had you said 2030 then the reply would have been different. I have mentioned another WEF slogan several times, Build Back Better. Total destruction before the solution is brought forward. Please try to keep up.
    Now- Autumn 2022 WWIII Armeggedon in Europe

Autumn 2022-2025 Worldwide Economic and Financial Collapse. Deagal forecasts come true

2025-2030 Vaccine effects kick in on remaining suppliant population and the WEF Build Back Better.

Thanks for clarifying.

Reminds me of Rik and the last film he made before died https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9QF-7VRsxA

Any more of your favourite brick pictures you want to share, Morg or has Hannity moved on to slagging off former White House aides?

Old story from the Express again.

Does hand sign made by Merkel, May and now Juncker prove there is a secret EU illuminati? https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-EU-illuminati

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...kel-692031.jpg

Cyril will be along later to say they are not pyramid signs but an ancient Peruvian fertility symbol (or some other cobblers along the same lines).

Did you do your own research to find that bombshell evidence?

Did you do your own research to find that bombshell evidence?
    It looks like that image was uploaded during 2020 by a BLM supporter who was concerned the violence was harming the message.

Speaking of doing research, it took me 15 minutes to learn from the internet the mRNA CV19 shots were experimental, that they and the AZ one would be in clinical trials until 2023 and that all three manufacturers had been granted legal indemnity for any and all deaths and serious adverse reactions for their alleged 'safe and effective' products.

It also became plain that politicians and a compliant media purposefully concealed that information. They were never interested in the notion of informed consent.

It looks like that image was uploaded during 2020 by a BLM supporter who was concerned the violence was harming the message.

Speaking of doing research, it took me 15 minutes to learn from the internet the mRNA CV19 shots were experimental, that they and the AZ one would be in clinical trials until 2023 and that all three manufacturers had been granted legal indemnity for any and all deaths and serious adverse reactions for their alleged 'safe and effective' products.

It also became plain that politicians and a compliant media purposefully concealed that information. They were never interested in the notion of informed consent.
    "It looks like..."

It's nothing though, is it?

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with a pile of bricks, unless it's a metaphor for a popular simile.

"It looks like..."

Not sure what the rest of your post has to do with a pile of bricks, unless it's a metaphor for a popular simile.
    It has been planned by the B(u)ilderbergers.

"It looks like..."

You mentioned doing research.

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

Frankly, I think you must either be nuts or a glutton for punishment.

I posted some time back that I conducted my own vox pop survey over a few months at a couple of pub beer gardens I attend. All of the jabbed I asked, 120 of them, had no idea Pfizer and the others enjoyed legal indemnity. I'm sure had I ran into you then you would have been as clueless. It's a measure of how successful the propaganda campaign was. You evidently retain faith in those cowboys.

"Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    "Bloody hell, it's the anti-vaxx nutter.......just say you didn't know, it's the quickest way to make him move onto the next table!
    I'm not obliged to answer any queries. Especially those of the unsolicited numb-nutted variety.

I know you didn't really do this, but even pretending that you did is one of the most feeble and pathetic things I've seen written on here.

Did you ask for feedback as to whether these unsuspecting, innocent people trying to enjoy their leisure time (undisturbed) told you whatever it took to get rid of you ASAP?

120 people

Either way, I will take the next booster or Covid jab that becomes available. Can't wait for my superpowers to come in.

Did you ask for feedback as to whether these unsuspecting, innocent people trying to enjoy their leisure time (undisturbed) told you whatever it took to get rid of you ASAP?

120 people

Either way, I will take the next booster or Covid jab that becomes available. Can't wait for my superpowers to come in.
    Just had my fifth. Four Pfizers and a Moderna. Hugh Grant is playing me in the forthcoming dystopian movie.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just had my fifth. Four Pfizers and a Moderna. Hugh Grant is playing me in the forthcoming dystopian movie.
    From what I can make out you would need to be at least 75, or have an IQ similar to 75, to have that many. Which is it?

From what I can make out you would need to be at least 75, or have an IQ similar to 75, to have that many. Which is it?
    There is a third option Morg, if you have a condition, in my case a mild blood cancer, that makes you more vulnerable to serious complications than the general population if infected. If it comes for you Morg let me know, I have some antibodies spare at a reasonable price.