+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Gotta admit its a guilty pleasure watching you smash Mork and Mindy around the park on a regular basis, sort of like looking up your favourite cartoon in the dailies back in the day
    Conspiratorial whack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Let me understand the point you are making, Morg.

You posted a gotcha video on secret hand signs. In came from a poster called fortiori who has 128 followers. The video was uploaded on your favourite hosting site, Bitchute and has had 1465 views since it appeared on 20/04/22.

I googled Macron triangle sign. No 1 hit was Reuters Factcheck site which in a few paragraphs completely debunked this nonsense. It included a trashing by FranceInfo of the original conspiracy stuff that immediately appeared when the video was actually taken in 2017.

The factcheck article responds to the video of this amazing conspiracy three days after another seer posted it on 22/03/22, a whole month before your hero fortiori posted it on Bitchute which in itself was two months before you surfaced it here as a piece of startling insight.

So 5 years after a video was taken, three conspiracist cycles and two complete trashings later you present yourself as a visionary. You could easily have done this but you are so far down the rabbit hole that like Gluey, your reappearance on this Board is as a souped up caricature of your former persona.

Still, Reuters has an objectivity and credibility problem, you say?
    REUTERS FACT CHECK

Six Women Accuse Donald Trump of Grabbing Their Steering Wheel

Former President Donald Trump attempted to grab the steering wheel of their vehicles and lunged toward them when he was informed that he would not be taken to their home.

VERDICT

True.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    REUTERS FACT CHECK

Former President Donald Trump attempted to grab the steering wheel of their vehicles and lunged toward them when he was informed that he would not be taken to their home.

VERDICT

True.
    You posted a fake fact check to prove the point that Reuters Fact Check shouldn't be trusted. Funny!

Morning campers. I logged in to add another alleged conspiracy theory to the many in this thread, that of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

But it'll have to wait for another day as I've decided to imbibe lots of my favourite types of grog - namely Guinness, Newcastle Brown Ale and Jack Daniels - from 10.30am sharp.

I expect to view several more blank visages when continuing my latest survey. "Who?'' has been the universal response thus far in answer to: ''have you heard of Klaus Schwab?"

REUTERS FACT CHECK

VERDICT

True.
    You seem to be defending Trump in a few threads. Is he not part of the WEF Globalist Great Reset 2022 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    You seem to be defending Trump in a few threads. Is he not part of the WEF Globalist Great Reset 2022 Ballon d'Or winning conspiracy?
    It's just the Idiot Savant's way of seeking to discredit the totality of the damning testimony against Trump and Meadows by focusing on one element. He did the same when Roy Moore was being accused of paedophilia.

It's just the Idiot Savant's way of seeking to discredit the totality of the damning testimony against Trump and Meadows by focusing on one element. He did the same when Roy Moore was being accused of paedophilia.
    Don't forget Kavanaugh! Nancy Pelosi calls it the 'wrap-up smear'.

It seemed bizarre for him to be critical of Boris Johnson and other world leaders yet defend Donald Trump (who has the be the biggest "globalist" of the lot) in a couple of threads.

I haven't got a response from him despite asking 3 times if Trump is a WEF baddie.

I can't wrap my head around it.

It seemed bizarre for him to be critical of Boris Johnson and other world leaders yet defend Donald Trump (who has the be the biggest "globalist" of the lot) in a couple of threads.

I haven't got a response from him despite asking 3 times if Trump is a WEF baddie.

I can't wrap my head around it.
    This might help.....or at least give an insight into what hero worship looks like.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nt-Trump-Davos

This might help.....or at least give an insight into what hero worship looks like.

It helps a lot to reinforce what a freak you are, as you mistakenly believe the entire world evolves around what is going on inside your head. Big mistake!

I'm even more confused now.

He's literally posted a video of Trump speaking at the WEF and praising him. I thought Schwab and the WEF were the devil?

He has also hinted at being a Brexit supporter in that thread but I notice that he has been critical of it in threads about Boris Johnson recently.

"Yep, the TDS Crew will be along shortly to say the American economy is going down the tubes, and the same thing will happen post-Brexit too".

I'm not sure who or what the 'TDS Crew' are but I think I can hazard a guess.

I'm even more confused now.

He's literally posted a video of Trump speaking at the WEF and praising him. I thought Schwab and the WEF were the devil?

He has also hinted at being a Brexit supporter in that thread but I notice that he has been critical of it in threads about Boris Johnson recently.

"Yep, the TDS Crew will be along shortly to say the American economy is going down the tubes, and the same thing will happen post-Brexit too".

I'm not sure who or what the 'TDS Crew' are but I think I can hazard a guess.
    It's perfectly simple. In 2020, the enemy was and always has been Soros. Now it's 2022, and the enemy is and always has been WEF and Schwab.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's perfectly simple. In 2020, the enemy was and always has been Soros. Now it's 2022, and the enemy is and always has been WEF and Schwab.
    Could you point out the differences, as I thought they have the same objectives?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ahh, clear as day now. Got it. Thank you

Ahh, clear as day now. Got it. Thank you
    Oh for those days when the Open Society Foundation was ruling the world again!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...7-George-Soros

Oh for those days when the Open Society Foundation was ruling the world again!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...7-George-Soros
    I never knew you were a big fan of his? So along with Biden and Schwab, who else do you greatly admire?

I never knew you were a big fan of his? So along with Biden and Schwab, who else do you greatly admire?
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written. If you can find anything I've posted that shows I'm a big fan of Biden and Schwab happy to have you do your worst. In the mean time I'm happy to play your back catalogue.

To answer your question though, I greatly admire Ethan Ampadu, though I can see he is work in progress and has flaws in his game.

We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written. If you can find anything I've posted that shows I'm a big fan of Biden and Schwab happy to have you do your worst. In the mean time I'm happy to play your back catalogue.
    You point to a video where a president is talking about a booming economy, record job numbers, energy independence, and a plentiful supply of food as though it is a bad thing? And then you support a president who has absolutely F'ed up all those things. Well done Cyril, only you could act in such a bizarre way.

If anyone is projecting it's you, and it's obvious where you stand on this issue.
    Here's where I stand.

WEF Biden Soros = Bad/Evil

Globalist Donald Trump (with numerous multi-national business interests) who was a brilliant and powerful speaker at WEF in Davos = Good.

I think we're on the same side here Wales Bales but you keep ignoring my attempts to get the bigger picture from you.

It doesn't matter if Trump is a globalist because we can choose to ignore the evidence of that fact if it doesn't suit our argument/agenda

Here's where I stand.

Globalist Donald Trump (with numerous multi-national business interests) who was a brilliant and powerful speaker at WEF in Davos = Good.

I think we're on the same side here Wales Bales but you keep ignoring my attempts to get the bigger picture from you.

It doesn't matter if Trump is a globalist because we can choose to ignore the evidence of that fact if it doesn't suit our argument/agenda
    Look, if you want to know who the anti-globalists are or were its helpfully set out here.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nti-globalists

Look, if you want to know who the anti-globalists are or were its helpfully set out here.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nti-globalists
    You reckon every nation is onboard with your build back better wet dream? It wasn't obvious when Trump was in office, so who are the runners and riders?

You reckon every nation is onboard with your build back better wet dream?
    We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written.

We've been here so many times before. Myself or someone else posts your actual words showing how silly they were, you in turn seek to project words onto others that they have never written.
    So you don't have any original thoughts, thanks for clearing that up.

Here's where I stand.

I've always been on the fence regarding Trump, it's common knowledge around here.

I've always been on the fence regarding Trump, it's common knowledge around here.
    No, it’s common knowledge that you say you’ve always been on the fence regarding Trump. So, having not got an answer three times to the simple question I’ve asked you, I’ll try a different tack, is Trump one of those we should not be rising up against?