+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It is common. But it's being censored every which way, which is why so many remain unaware.

By the way, Pfizer released another tranche of their Covid-19 vaccine data five days ago, that which they desperately wanted to conceal for 75 years but were forced to by court order. You must have read all the details of what they revealed at corporate news sites... or perhaps you didn't because it too was censored.
    4.2 billion people fully vaccinated, in terms of those number what do you consider common? A quarter seems a fair description of common to me? I'm expecting to see at least some hint of evidence here, unless you're suggesting the fact that a billion people suffering from these side effects is being successfully censored?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Considering billions of people have been clot shotted, shouldn't this be more common?
    The EU's equivalent of the UK's Yellow Card reporting, the last time I looked, showed 41k dead and a whopping 3.5 million of what they term 'serious adverse reactions' (presumably those were much worse than sore arms). I haven't scoured the BBC though I'd bet large it has been ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    4.2 billion people fully vaccinated, in terms of those number what do you consider common? A quarter seems a fair description of common to me? I'm expecting to see at least some hint of evidence here, unless you're suggesting the fact that a billion people suffering from these side effects is being successfully censored?
    Organ has trouble with numbers.

He was belittling the covid death rate of 1% as being far too insignificant for the restrictions that we all had to endure.

And then posting scare stories about the vaccine killing people - his undeniably inflated figures worked out at 0.1% - as if it was going to wipe out the world (deagel or something).

He's an absolute mess. Didn't use to be, but now a total mess.

The EU's equivalent of the UK's Yellow Card reporting, the last time I looked, showed 41k dead and a whopping 3.5 million of what they term 'serious adverse reactions' (presumably those were much worse than sore arms). I haven't scoured the BBC though I'd bet large it has been ignored.
    How does 41k out of 50m work out as a percentage?

Organ has trouble with numbers.

He was belittling the covid death rate of 1% as being far too insignificant for the restrictions that we all had to endure.

And then posting scare stories about the vaccine killing people - his undeniably inflated figures worked out at 0.1% - as if it was going to wipe out the world (deagel or something).

He's an absolute mess. Didn't use to be, but now a total mess.
    Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Look an awful lot closer to home when searching for any mess.

How does 41k out of 50m work out as a percentage?
    Whatever the percentage is it's about 80 times lower than those serious adverse reactions.

Say what you will. But you'll never be able to claim I volunteered for any needle, never mind three of them.

Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?

Why would it make any difference to me if a doddery conspiracy maniac that I'll never meet, thankfully, has had the covid vaccine or not?
    I read your post as implying I was a bit dim, which I am, but not nearly dim enough to volunteer for an armful of mysterious goo cos the telly kept imploring me to.

Oh, same question to you as directed at Taunton. What are the odds the mRNA is the hack that Harari spoke of?

I read your post as implying I was a bit dim, which I am, but not nearly dim enough to volunteer for an armful of mysterious goo cos the telly kept imploring me to.
    there's no shame in being scared of needles you know, bit embarrassing for a grown man maybe but no real shame in it

there's no shame in being scared of needles you know, bit embarrassing for a grown man maybe but no real shame in it
    I'm not scared of needles. I had three pre three operations 25 years ago. I had several more morphine injections beside those as I mangled a leg.

As mentioned prior, Pfizer is among the the most corrupt corporations on the planet. It's why they were hammered with a record fine of over two billion dollars for producing fake vaccine research and bribing doctors. I'm not making it up, you or anyone online can learn the same with an easy search. If you think I'd entrust my health to those cowboys then you are bonkers.

Also as mentioned, those Pfizer crooks were forced to release their Covid-19 data.

‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...cs-2022-01-07/

I shall return tomorrow boys and girls when I'll post a link to a remarkable interview with the Brazilian president relating to the Covid vaccines and the reasons why he chose not to roll a sleeve up.

I shall return tomorrow boys and girls when I'll post a link to a remarkable interview with the Brazilian president relating to the Covid vaccines and the reasons why he chose not to roll a sleeve up.
    One of the most corrupt world leaders in recent memory? Great

One of the most corrupt world leaders in recent memory? Great
    Like anyone cares what Bolsonaro thinks about the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Like anyone cares what Bolsonaro thinks about the vaccine.
    You already know you won't like what he says.

When I can locate the sodding video I'll link it here.

Why would I care what he says? He's a world leader and therefore a globalist WEF stooge.

Bolsonaro's wife is vaccinated by the way (he probably is too)

Why would I care what he says? He's a world leader and therefore a globalist WEF stooge.

Yes, I agree he's a stooge. What he said I found incredible. He explained why he hasn't been vaccinated.

If you truly believe any world leader has had the Real McCoy rather than saline then you are more credulous than I previously believed.

If you truly believe any world leader has had the Real McCoy rather than saline then you are more credulous than I previously believed.
    To be honest, I don't actually care

oh. gwan

Google Tucker , (Fox once won a lawsuit arguing he can't be trusted with the truth), Carlson. His interview with the ever diminishing pool of populists will be there somewhere.

Having suckered the vast majority of Uruguayans to get clot shotted, a court there wants Pfizer to reveal what's in their shots.

A Judge in Uruguay has given Pfizer 48 hours to prove safety and efficacy of its shot.
    Pfizer is also ordered to disclose the EXACT ingredients in their faux vax. https://twitter.com/45Jbama/status/1544350538917101570

Fair play to the Indian government. They told Pfizer and Moderna to feck off when both companies demanded indemnity for their products and also refused to reveal what was in them.

In Britain, of course, it was completely different. Here the government granted them legal protection and didn't want to know their ingredients. This was hidden from the population who were told instead ad infinitum they were safe and effective. Teletubbies hereabouts refuse to accept they got mugged off... most of them three times.

"You can either lose 1.38 billion customers or allow an independent investigation to be conducted to determine if your products are safe and immunogenic."

The answer of #Pfizer, see below https://twitter.com/HiTMaNK84/status...94481932128261

+

Why were Pfizer and Moderna vaccines not available in India? Health minister responds - https://www.wionews.com/india-news/w...esponds-454466

Brazil's President Bolsonaro interview - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Czo4Rfb23dXn/

Asked why he hadn't been Covid vaccinated, he replies he had had the virus and felt vaccination was unnecessary. He said he used an early treatment (Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine) to combat it. Later he says the very few cases of CV19 in Africa was likely because Ivermectin is widely used there to tackle malaria.

He said pharma companies would sell them their product on condition they wouldn't be held responsible for any deaths or adverse reactions they might cause. Brazil's parliament agreed, he said, because the population were scared and desperate.

For me what he said at 1:40 to further justify why he remains unvaccinated over two years later is most revealing: "We also had information, including from the US FDA, that several side-effects are likely to emerge this year or next year or the foreseeable future."

The FDA (Food and Drug Adminstration) is responsible for the safety and efficacy of human drugs.

What might be the "several side-effects" he spoke of be? We already know blood clots galore is causing Myocarditis in so many.

Professor Dolores Cahill, whose video interview can be found earlier in this thread, is far less reticent than Bolsonaro. She says anyone who volunteered for one or more Covid needle will be brown bread within five years, with most snuffing it between 3 to 5 years later.

Hot on the heels of the cricket production facility opening in Canada, Nicole Kidman becomes the first celebrity to endorse scoffing bugs and worms.

At the link below is a short video of her sampling a selection of wriggling creatures.

Nicole Kidman Eats A 4-Course Meal Of Bugs On Camera In An Attempt To Normalize Eating Insects - https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/ni...eating-insects