+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

My main take from all that is that Vernon Coleman is a rambling, illogical, dangerous, nutter.

In more need of a padded cell than another YouTube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    My main take from all that is that Vernon Coleman is a rambling, illogical, dangerous, nutter.

He’s a doctor mind, strange how “experts” are derided when they aren’t on your side and used to give an opinion credence when they tie in with you own.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s a doctor mind, strange how “experts” are derided when they aren’t on your side and used to give an opinion credence when they tie in with you own.
    Were you for or against lockdowns?

Is he a Doctor? I thought you needed a Licence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was for them as they saved lives. Talk us through your Covid war.

(Silently preps exhibits 1-33 of Batshit crazy covid stupidity)

International air travel chaos because of blah, blah, blah.

But it's more very easy dot connecting for those who choose to see.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

I suspect his 'too stupid to live' remarks were aimed squarely at people who share your profile.

It must be difficult to maintain your level of obtuseness in the face of all the evidence of the negative efficacy of the so-called Covid vaccines. Evidence of which can be found among official UK government agency stats for those who can be bothered to look.

I've been giving Deagel's 2025 UK population forecast (total down to 15M from today's 67M) along with Professor Dolores Cahill's (anyone who volunteered for one or more Covid needle will be dead within five years, most deaths to occur 3-5 years later) some consideration.

Monthly excess deaths in the UK would need to go exponential - say, doubling every three months - for the 15M total to hit. At 1,500 excess deaths per month now, it would rise to 24K in July 2023, 384K per month one year later and over 6M in July 2025.

Naturally, before then everyone (save for perhaps Tito, Lardy and Delmbox) would have realised the cause of their clogged arteries and veins, and Britain would have descended into either a Mad Max-like society or a North Korean-type dictatorship sometime during 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I've been giving Deagel's 2025 UK population forecast (total down to 15M from today's 67M) along with Professor Dolores Cahill's (anyone who volunteered for one or more Covid needle will be dead within five years, most deaths to occur 3-5 years later) some consideration.

Monthly excess deaths in the UK would need to go exponential - say, doubling every three months - for the 15M total to hit. At 1,500 excess deaths per month now, it would rise to 24K in July 2023, 384K per month one year later and over 6M in July 2025.

Naturally, before then everyone (save for perhaps Tito, Lardy and Delmbox) would have realised the cause of their clogged arteries and veins, and Britain would have descended into either a Mad Max-like society or a North Korean-type dictatorship sometime during 2024.
    200,000 deaths a day? Seems a little unlikely.

Do you have masochistic tendencies? Are you like one of those men with a tiny penis who gets kicks out of women laughing at it?

I can't think of any other reason why you post stuff like this, other than getting enjoyment from people taking the piss. You seem fairly intelligent, so it seems unlikely that you actually believe this total nonsense. Even the others ccmb members who are ostensibly batting on your side don't go anywhere near this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was for them, but, yesterday the UK's deaths from Covid figure reached 200,000 , so maybe I was wrong and we'd have all been better off carrying on as if nothing was happening

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Do you have masochistic tendencies? Are you like one of those men with a tiny penis who gets kicks out of women laughing at it?

I can't think of any other reason why you post stuff like this, other than getting enjoyment from people taking the piss. You seem fairly intelligent, so it seems unlikely that you actually believe this total nonsense. Even the others ccmb members who are ostensibly batting on your side don't go anywhere near this.
    You're in a grumpy mood today.

I'm off out for another supping session for a 10am start. Have been doing an awful lot of that of late.

I suggest you make the most of this relative normality while you remain able to.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Wasn't Balders predicting that the UK population would reach that sort of level in 2025 even before the pandemic?

Wasn't Balders predicting that the UK population would reach that sort of level in 2025 even before the pandemic?
    No. What Balders did do was refer to Deagel's 2025 economic and populations predictions. A critical difference, me thinks.

Safe and effective. No sign of people like these on our TV screens. Same goes for the likes of Vernon Coleman and Mike Yeadon.

No. What Balders did do was refer to Deagel's 2025 economic and populations predictions. A critical difference, me thinks.
    I love this bit where Deagel, open their kimonos on the basis for their calculations.

https://archive.ph/0orAW#selection-2425.761-2425.885

In particular these bits:

The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc.

There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others.

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast.

We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia

It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form.

So a website built by fanatasists in their spare time for fantasists with too much time on their hands. It believes official statistics are fake and excludes population loss via pandemic or nuclear war from its estimates. In 2014 it concluded that major population loss in the US would be due to economic collapse leading to mass migration to Latin America. By 2021 it will be due to something called The Great Reset and vaccine poisoning.

Still those mugs swallowing a diet of MSM have a credibility issue.

International air travel chaos because of blah, blah, blah.

But it's more very easy dot connecting for those who choose to see.

ALERT ALERT

Warning, Reuters two clicks incoming! Dots scattered across the skies

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2T21YR

I suspect his 'too stupid to live' remarks were aimed squarely at people who share your profile.

It must be difficult to maintain your level of obtuseness in the face of all the evidence of the negative efficacy of the so-called Covid vaccines. Evidence of which can be found among official UK government agency stats for those who can be bothered to look.
    I remember the good old days when it was just Erich von Daniken 'joining the dots'.

Just like you he looked at a picture of a thousand dots and joined up twelve of them to show an alien spacecraft.

Then just like you and Mad Vern the idiot accused all his detractors of being idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ALERT ALERT

I'm fascinated to see what his take on this will be. On one hand it's Reuters reporting it, which CANNOT BE TRUSTED

On the other hand what Reuters is reporting is a direct quote from the ALPA, which is the very association which he was using to support his claim so he's kinda fecked really because if the ALPA aren't to be trusted either then his original post quoting their figures by definition can't be trusted.

I'm going to take a wild punt and say he's going to ignore your post completely, as is traditional when his nonsense gets blown out of the water.

Wonderful news for some.

WHO demands return of Covid masks - Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the coronavirus pandemic was nowhere near over - https://www.rt.com/news/558939-tedro...-masks-return/

Yes, just when forlorn looking mask lovers feel too embarrassed to wear their beloved 10p muzzles, the WHO calls for their reintroduction. Not only that, they want the return of (un)social distancing.

This will surely put a spring into the step of all those who crave to be obedient to Drakeford and Gethin's every whim.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ALERT ALERT

FAO Organ Morgan: What are your thoughts when links and stories you post are fact-checked and discovered as being spurious/false?
    Do you ever question your gullibility before coming back for more?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    FAO Organ Morgan: What are your thoughts when links and stories you post are fact-checked and discovered as being spurious/false?
    Do you ever question your gullibility before coming back for more?
    My gullibility? I didn't spend so much as a nanosecond considering whether to present an arm to become a volunteer for a clinical trial.

Gaze into a mirror should you care to see a reflection of someone who's genuinely gullible. Thrice over, I'd wager.

I had thought our Pakistani friends were Blighty's largest ethnic minority. Perhaps not... this says Injuns.

https://imgur.com/a/6VstWxY#lhnwqFK

My gullibility? I didn't spend so much as a nanosecond considering whether to present an arm to become a volunteer for a clinical trial.

Gaze into a mirror should you care to see a reflection of someone who's genuinely gullible. Thrice over, I'd wager.
    You haven't answered the first question I asked.

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Oops
    Hold on, I asked you a question quite recently, which you didn't reply to.

But somehow, you appear to believe I'm obliged to answer yours!

Waste someone else's time.