+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hold on, I asked you a question quite recently, which you didn't reply to.

But somehow, you appear to believe I'm obliged to answer yours!

Waste someone else's time.
    What was that question, OM? Fire away if I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I'll find the post tomorrow. Have other fish to fry until then. Toodle pip.

I'll find the post tomorrow. Have other fish to fry until then. Toodle pip.
    OK, no worries. Happy to answer whatever. Enjoy your fish!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm going to take a wild punt and say he's going to ignore your post completely, as is traditional when his nonsense gets blown out of the water.

Wonderful news for some.

WHO demands return of Covid masks - Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the coronavirus pandemic was nowhere near over - https://www.rt.com/news/558939-tedro...-masks-return/

Yes, just when forlorn looking mask lovers feel too embarrassed to wear their beloved 10p muzzles, the WHO calls for their reintroduction. Not only that, they want the return of (un)social distancing.

This will surely put a spring into the step of all those who crave to be obedient to Drakeford and Gethin's every whim.
    Told you

OK, no worries. Happy to answer whatever. Enjoy your fish!
    Tomorrow is fish Friday.

No. What Balders did do was refer to Deagel's 2025 economic and populations predictions. A critical difference, me thinks.
    You were just mentioning those predictions (a lot more than once) to pass some time then? You used them to back up your arguments.

So how would have we all died by 2025 if they hadn’t come up with Covid vaccinations to finish us off?

I should add that, as I’m on Warfarin, I have to have an INR test to see how quickly my blood clots at least once every ten weeks. The trend since I’ve been vaccinated is that, if anything, my blood is taking longer to clot (therefore I’m having INRs a lot more frequently these days) - the Warfarin dose that kept me within range for more than a decade is now too much and I’m having to take less of it to get my readings to an acceptable level - shouldn’t I need to be given ever increasing amounts of Warfarin to counter the effects of the “clot shots” I’ve been given or do you believe, perhaps, that the machines which I watch measuring my INR have been “doctored”?

Splendid news for any 50+ Covid needle fans around here. This autumn you will become eligible for a free (yes, FREE, booster shot - you lucky, lucky people!). True to form the BBC article below fails to mention that those who do won't be able to claim a sausage from Pfizer should their health suffer as a result.

Covid booster: Will be offered to all over 50s this autumn

Everyone aged 50 and over will be offered a Covid booster vaccine this autumn to top up their immunity and cut their risk of becoming severely ill.

Younger people at high risk from Covid, as well as health and social care staff, will also get the booster.

Drug companies have been developing updated vaccines to tackle newer variants, however, it is still uncertain which vaccine will be used.

The original plan meant healthy people aged 50-65 would not have been jabbed. More: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-62183714

Query was posed in this post. - https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5318297

My gullibility? I didn't spend so much as a nanosecond considering whether to present an arm to become a volunteer for a clinical trial.

Gaze into a mirror should you care to see a reflection of someone who's genuinely gullible. Thrice over, I'd wager.
    Any thoughts on this OM? https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2T21YR

Cyril, your guru, is fond of linking to Reuters, too. As if Reuters is definitive, independent and compelling.

Greg Mannarino, a stocks and shares wallah, issued this dire warning yesterday. Briefly, he says the unfolding economic collapse is by design. Inflation is being deliberately manipulated higher, he says. Advises subscribers to stock up on food and water. (He may have been reading some of my posts around here )

Cyril, your guru, is fond of linking to Reuters, too. As if Reuters is definitive, independent and compelling.
    No no, Reuters is only quoting the source you originally quoted, just that it's now contradicting your misleading version of events. What's your thoughts on that? Was your source wrong when you quoted it or is it wrong now?

Biden issuing Ukraine threats.

Biden publicly bragging about how successful those Ukraine threats were.

No no, Reuters is only quoting the source you originally quoted, just that it's now contradicting your misleading version of events. What's your thoughts on that? Was your source wrong when you quoted it or is it wrong now?
    Don't be jealous of those over 50. We've seen this movie before. As with from December 2020 the age limit will continue to be reduced. It's down to age 5 these days here (from six months old in the USA).

The clot shotted may wish to give the linked video a swerve because it addresses what might be the cause of excess deaths.

Best to concentrate on more important matters such as what the weather will be like next week and will CCFC bring in any more cheap free transfers before the season begins.

INSURANCE COMPANIES PAYING OUT BILLIONS IN DEATH CLAIMS - https://www.bitchute.com/video/KfvqAgplu42q/

On the same theme.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. More: https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I should add that, as I’m on Warfarin, I have to have an INR test to see how quickly my blood clots at least once every ten weeks. The trend since I’ve been vaccinated is that, if anything, my blood is taking longer to clot (therefore I’m having INRs a lot more frequently these days) - the Warfarin dose that kept me within range for more than a decade is now too much and I’m having to take less of it to get my readings to an acceptable level - shouldn’t I need to be given ever increasing amounts of Warfarin to counter the effects of the “clot shots” I’ve been given or do you believe, perhaps, that the machines which I watch measuring my INR have been “doctored”?
    To absolutely no ones surprise Morg totally swerved your first hand evidence as it totally blows his shit out of the water, I've noticed both him and his apprentice are world class at totally ignoring any evidence contrary to their insane view of the world,

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    To absolutely no ones surprise Morg totally swerved your first hand evidence as it totally blows his shit out of the water, I've noticed both him and his apprentice are world class at totally ignoring any evidence contrary to their insane view of the world,
    Yep, completely ignoring my question too, it's hilarious

On the same theme.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. More: https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html
    Two clicks

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-692312045885

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who's fact checking the fact checkers? I still remember all your Russia collusion fact checks that turned out to be a pack of lies

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who's fact checking the fact checkers? I still remember all your Russia collusion fact checks that turned out to be a pack of lies
    Jeez Morg must be desperate to call up the C team. I guess Mozz, LoM and Ronnie were off line.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Jeez Morg must be desperate to call up the C team. I guess Mozz, LoM and Ronnie were off line.
    Your bullpen is nothing to write home about. Your top relief pitchers are a ghastly bunch. Lardy is the top pick, he never makes a spelling error.

Two contrasting articles.

‘Stealthy’ new Covid variant can reinfect you every month

‘Even having had Omicron, we’re not well protected from further infections,’ said Prof Danny Altmann - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2123911.html

+

BREAKING – New Study finds Natural Immunity to Covid-19 does not wane by even 1% but the Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome - https://expose-news.com/2022/07/14/n...veloping-aids/

During recent grog sessions I've heard various people complain about colds and chest infections they can't shake, "not feeling up to the mark" and feeling fatigued. Are they weakening with VAIDS, aka Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome?

Your bullpen is nothing to write home about. Your top relief pitchers are a ghastly bunch. Lardy is the top pick, he never makes a spelling error.
    Wow what a zinger. I'm reeling from that