+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Wow what a zinger. I'm reeling from that
    It was, admittedly, a backhanded compliment, but nevertheless sincere re your spelling abilities.

If this carries on we may be exchanging mobile numbers by PMs next week and by this summer's end travelling to sauna sessions together.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    To absolutely no ones surprise Morg totally swerved your first hand evidence as it totally blows his shit out of the water, I've noticed both him and his apprentice are world class at totally ignoring any evidence contrary to their insane view of the world,
    Strange isn’t it, he also ignored my question about his pre pandemic posts about the population of the UK dropping to 15 million by 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Can't say that I have looked into the hack you brought up in that discussion, OM.

Are you now able to answer as to how you feel when numerous postings of yours turn out to debunked? It doesn't seem to affect you in the slightest.
    It may very well be that a few things you come up with in the great scheme of things may have some gravitas but you post such contradictory and ludicrous tosh most of the time that it would go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange isn’t it, he also ignored my question about his pre pandemic posts about the population of the UK dropping to 15 million by 2025.
    I answered your query. I have never claimed the UK population would be 15M in 2025. What I have speculated over is how Deagel reached their conclusions for Britain's economy and population, along with 184 other countries, by that year. If you're going to persist with this line, link to one of my posts in which I state otherwise.

It is many moons since my schooldays but I can vividly recall some aspects. Especially the number of heart attacks classmates suffered.

On each occasion they clutched their chest and made a terrible gurgling noise before dropping like a sack of spuds, we knew they had spent too much time in the sun or had too much caffeine. It's only now all these years later that the media are beginning to recognise those twin dangers, and not only for youngsters.

What we were unaware of then was just being in school and learning things could be dangerous for our hearts.

All state schools in England to have a defibrillator by summer 2023 - https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...023/ar-AAZETOk

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Can't say that I have looked into the hack you brought up in that discussion, OM.

Are you now able to answer as to how you feel when numerous postings of yours turn out to debunked? It doesn't seem to affect you in the slightest.
    It may very well be that a few things you come up with in the great scheme of things may have some gravitas but you post such contradictory and ludicrous tosh most of the time that it would go unnoticed.
    At the time of your message you had had 10 days to give it some consideration.

I linked you to Schwab's gene editing remarks at the WEF site and referred to Harari's "hackable animals" comments. Him saying what I claimed he did was made on camera, a link to that video (posted by I) can be found in this very thread.

When you can get around to then I'll do likewise. Fair's fair and all that.

It is many moons since my schooldays but I can vividly recall some aspects. Especially the number of heart attacks classmates suffered.

On each occasion they clutched their chest and made a terrible gurgling noise before dropping like a sack of spuds, we knew they had spent too much time in the sun or had too much caffeine. It's only now all these years later that the media are beginning to recognise those twin dangers, and not only for youngsters.

What we were unaware of then was just being in school and learning things could be dangerous for our hearts.

All state schools in England to have a defibrillator by summer 2023 - https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...023/ar-AAZETOk
    What's your point with this one?

Or is it like Deagel, and you don't have a point but just fancied writing some paragraphs?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What's your point with this one?

Or is it like Deagel, and you don't have a point but just fancied writing some paragraphs?
    Rather than do a lot of typing. It's on the exact same theme as the image at the link. The cause of which will baffle you.

FIFA football deaths.

https://i.imgur.com/1dXGsONl.png

Military deaths, more bewilderment... what can it be?

https://i.imgur.com/KcCJ5UOl.png

I answered your query. I have never claimed the UK population would be 15M in 2025. What I have speculated over is how Deagel reached their conclusions for Britain's economy and population, along with 184 other countries, by that year. If you're going to persist with this line, link to one of my posts in which I state otherwise.
    If you think I’m going to dredge through 5,000 plus posts of yours trying to find a few posted pre 2020, you’ve got another thing coming. The obvious question which arises is if you thought the 15 million by 2025 theory was bollox, why bring it up in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If you think I’m going to dredge through 5,000 plus posts of yours trying to find a few posted pre 2020, you’ve got another thing coming. The obvious question which arises is if you thought the 15 million by 2025 theory was bollox, why bring it up in the first place?
    You made a spurious claim not once but twice. The onus is on you to provide evidence. Otherwise do the decent thing and apologise.

Military deaths, more bewilderment... what can it be?

https://i.imgur.com/KcCJ5UOl.png
    If there are this many sudden, unexplained, and "baffling" deaths, aka SADS, amongst a relatively small pool of military and football people, just imagine how this extrapolates out over the masses of the general population.

Our brains would probably explode if we knew the actual numbers injured and dead in the past year.

You made a spurious claim not once but twice. The onus is on you to provide evidence. Otherwise do the decent thing and apologise.
    you’ve got be kidding.

At the time of your message you had had 10 days to give it some consideration.

I linked you to Schwab's gene editing remarks at the WEF site and referred to Harari's "hackable animals" comments. Him saying what I claimed he did was made on camera, a link to that video (posted by I) can be found in this very thread.

When you can get around to then I'll do likewise. Fair's fair and all that.
    I was travelling around Egypt ten days ago and after two days of getting back I spent 4 days on a campsite in Cornwall and this weekend on at a festival in the Midlands, old fruit - and not logging on to read every single message posted on here. I have to confess that I don't follow up on all your links as they come thick and fast, they often seem very contradictory -and very often debunked by others before I even see them on here.
    Most people would be reticent to keep coming back to the well after endless embarrassments but it seems like water off a duck's back to you. The various Covid conspiracies you posted about have morphed considerably over the last couple of years.
    Yours,
    TBG (Transhuman Blue Genie)

Nine-minute video of ol' Klaus and his chums (Clinton, Obama, Johnson, Gates, Trudeau, Ardern, etc) telling anyone prepared to listen what their intentions are.

One minute in Schwab says: "The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again. This is, er let's say, fiction, it will not happen."

But Teletubbies are determined to remain in denial.

Bats in the news again, spreading a lethal virus. Look out, here we go.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-62202240

Nine-minute video of ol' Klaus and his chums (Clinton, Obama, Johnson, Gates, Trudeau, Ardern, etc) telling anyone prepared to listen what their intentions are.

One minute in Schwab says: "The people assume we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again. This is, er let's say, fiction, it will not happen."

But Teletubbies are determined to remain in denial.

Well shit I've been dubious about all this but if some virgin in a purple room presents a bunch of cuts of world leaders saying various words I'm convinced

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Bats in the news again, spreading a lethal virus. Look out, here we go.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-62202240
    Gates already told us it was coming

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/next-pandemic/marburg

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Well shit I've been dubious about all this but if some virgin in a purple room presents a bunch of cuts of world leaders saying various words I'm convinced
    ... and to the surprise of few, a leading contender for the title of CCMB's premier Teletubby, a genetically modified someone who stares gormlessly at the box watching shite for hours each day between discussing Cedric Kipre's inside leg measurements, or similar bollocks of equal unimportance, weighs in to confirm his intention to remain comatose.

Desperate to keep believing it's an entirely innocent millions, billions or trillions-to-one series of coincidences that in-the-know globalists independently utter the phrase Build Back Better, which are codewords for deliberately laying waste to the current economic and financial world order to eliminate the purchasing power of virtually everyone's income and savings to ensure their utter penury, and deaths for many during the resulting famines and tumult, and all of it purposefully designed to increase the wealth and power of those globalists who will steal everything the dead and any survivors used to own.

... and to the surprise of few, a leading contender for the title of CCMB's premier Teletubby, a genetically modified someone who stares gormlessly at the box watching shite for hours each day between discussing Cedric Kipre's inside leg measurements, or similar bollocks of equal unimportance, weighs in to confirm his intention to remain comatose.

Desperate to keep believing it's an entirely innocent millions, billions or trillions-to-one series of coincidences that in-the-know globalists independently utter the phrase Build Back Better, which are codewords for deliberately laying waste to the current economic and financial world order to eliminate the purchasing power of virtually everyone's income and savings to ensure their utter penury, and deaths for many during the resulting famines and tumult, and all of it purposefully designed to increase the wealth and power of those globalists who will steal everything the dead and any survivors used to own.
    "I look down on you you idiotic fool" ...sneers the man who claimed that coats will cost thousands at the end of July... "I can't believe how gullible and stupid you are"

Current update - 12 days to go, coats available here for £12 https://www.boohooman.com/quilted-zi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg

It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
    For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
    For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    "I look down on you you idiotic fool" ...sneers the man who claimed that coats will cost thousands at the end of July... "I can't believe how gullible and stupid you are"

Current update - 12 days to go, coats available here for £12 https://www.boohooman.com/quilted-zi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 15.48.43.jpg
    The price of stuff can reach infinity due to hyperinflation. Two examples of which over the past 20 years occurred in Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Farther back during the past century, Hungary and Germany during the 1920s stand out. You can read about those instances online.

It always fascinates me that anyone thinks that all those major players and egos could, along with political leaders of countries as diametrically opposite as the US/GB/Europe and China/Russia etc, remain as a choesive united front regarding these conspiracies. All major movements tend to have splits, schisms, whistleblowers, rivalries, leaks and splinter groups - and if Covid deaths are rising due to the long-term plan isn't that a bit of a bugger as it will prevent remaining "teletubbies" to take the "clotshot"?
    For my part, I know three medical doctors, one of whom works in the area of Covid at the moment, a nurse who supervised a Covid ward and an expert in tropical diseases. No doubt they have been hoodwinked and watch too much TV.
    For my part, I'm having difficulty in understand how the "purpose" of Covid has shifted and been re-interpreted several times by OM over the last couple of years. Still, I shouldn't worry as Armageddon is arriving in the next two weeks - and before transhuman babies can crawl to the beat of the Reset drum.
    I think Klaus said it in the video on this page, "we penetrate the cabinets." He omitted to add "with our stooges." Apart from the Belarus leader, of the handful of others who didn't go along with the Covid program, all were dead within 18 months.

The baddie we're supposed to blame for our declining standard of living, Mr Putin, just happens to be among Schwab's young global leaders who was the keynote speaker at Davos (the WEF's) 2021 conference.

I think Klaus said it in the video on this page, "we penetrate the cabinets." He omitted to add "with our stooges." Apart from the Belarus leader, of the handful of others who didn't go along with the Covid program, all were dead within 18 months.

The baddie we're supposed to blame for our declining standard of living, Mr Putin, just happens to be among Schwab's young global leaders who was the keynote speaker at Davos (the WEF's) 2021 conference.
    Apologies if I missed it but did you answer my question about how you feel about your credibility when you have come up with quite a few links and theories that were debunked post-haste? Does it not make you reconsider posting the next instalment? I'm sure that most of us would reflect pretty seriously in such circumstances whereas you seem to double down or try to change tack.

Apologies if I missed it but did you answer my question about how you feel about your credibility when you have come up with quite a few links and theories that were debunked post-haste? Does it not make you reconsider posting the next instalment? I'm sure that most of us would reflect pretty seriously in such circumstances whereas you seem to double down or try to change tack.
    As I informed you only yesterday, I will give your queries some consideration after you have finally given mine some.

Is a lousy memory a symptom of mRNA injections, I have to wonder.